Hawaii ScinergyHI

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 08:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Default Hawaii ScinergyHI

I just got back from hawaii-Maui and every single day i saw at LEAST 5-10 scions driving by without any association with a club.So i was wondering if any of you are interested to start new chapter of ScinergyHi club. There are no rules,fees,dues etc just pure fun. So if you are interested to start new club in any of Hawaii island's PM me and i will provide you more information.

If you start club with us, there will be at least 10 people that will suport and help you find good resources on how and what to do.

PS; good thing about it is that your sponsor will be toyota dealership.

Thanks.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks for the offer. i was just there. and most of the tricked out scions there either are in SE or Scion Sessions and both have affiliations to Toyota/Scion dealerships. also there's a few other scions but they prefer not to roll with any club since they have friends in both.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

hey man you should have hit up Scion evoluton up while you was there.. we would have showed you all the tricked out scions on maui.. I belive Scion Evolution and Scion Sessions on maui alrady has backing from Toyota there.. and SE already has Servco Hawaii largest toyota/ Scion/ Lexus dealership backing us.

So what do you meen by no rules.. you better have rules in Hawaii.. becuase guys will run loose and not behave.. and trust me on this one I should know first hand..

I know and have meet many synergy members in so cal and I respect them very much.. and Rodney is one the coolest guys!!! if oyu look on my site I even have his car featured on Eight08customs.com
Old 09-13-2006, 09:56 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Well, in Maui and Hawaii, you need to have lots of respect for folks who have been living there for years, respect the diversity and the different cultures and if your pure fun disrespects other people then you may want to think twice and be careful. Its always easy to start a club, its harder when you need to take into account the respect for everyone like kids and the neighborhood, not just your members. Are you there solely to have fun and to help make the community a better place or at the expense of making the community a better place. SE and SS on Maui are run like families, there are some plans of making a unity scion site so that multiple scion clubs can interact on the island. Maybe Scinergy will be one of the participators.

Peace
Old 09-13-2006, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm.
Old 09-16-2006, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Very glad that you guys posted something, at least you ware not rude for me asking about making some club up tthere, yes i did saw 2-3 tricked out scions, but for some odd reason none of the scions i saw had any club representation ......

Well got to say i always respect other clubs well i respect scion in all together. Hopefuly next year i can see some of hawaii clubs or even participate one as a guest.

Yeah rodney is one of the coolest guys ev'a.......

Thanks guys for explanation. Really appriciate it.

I was just wondering also how come that hawaii is so hit with scions i mean really i saw them every day at least 5-15 and even not same once .
Old 09-16-2006, 08:04 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by scionscorpion
Very glad that you guys posted something, at least you ware not rude for me asking about making some club up tthere, yes i did saw 2-3 tricked out scions, but for some odd reason none of the scions i saw had any club representation ......

Well got to say i always respect other clubs well i respect scion in all together. Hopefuly next year i can see some of hawaii clubs or even participate one as a guest.

Yeah rodney is one of the coolest guys ev'a.......

Thanks guys for explanation. Really appriciate it.

I was just wondering also how come that hawaii is so hit with scions i mean really i saw them every day at least 5-15 and even not same once .
Naw, no rudeness for new clubs, all Aloha. Everyone is welcomed with Aloha, but if they make trouble then they might get the scionara when they leave. Just because peeps havent joined any club yet might prove that they might not join any new club either. Im sure most know about the clubs, and if they are tricked out they havent made it to any shows that are public, else they would have seen many of us there. Also its the car that helps you get in the club, but its the person behind the car that contributes to the club in participation. Trust me, I know about a person from one of the largest scion clubs out there globally couldnt get much started on Maui for several months, and one of the local Scion Session car clubs started up in less than a month. Scion Session is the largest scion club in Maui and are growing faster than any other club on Maui, they deserve props.