Regional - Islands HI, Puerto Rico, Guam

heart pounding

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default heart pounding

so i just got off work and i went to wallmart in kunia to find valentine stuff. well didnt find any over tehre so i head down to pearl city . while driving i was behind this new model honda civic silver color. we both get off kam highway and go towards pearl. as we got off the freeway i pass him and these other cars that are going slow. i get up to the stop light where homedepot is to make that left going towards wallmart and the honda civic gets behind me. well i had both windows down like always i always look behind me if im being followed force of habits from back home (gangs back home in cali) well anyways the honda civic turns his brights on and i have tinted windows so dont affect me none and when i was looking at my passenger mirror i see the honda civic passenger door open and a guy gets out wearing shorts a shirt and a red hat with one of his hand behind him. this dude starts walking up towards my car slowly and i put my car in gear i was just gonna run the red light if u tried something. but then the light turns green and i book it i head towards wallmart and park in front where theres alot of ppl. right now my heart is racing i think that guy was about to car jack me. so i wait at wallmart but no honda civic i guess instead of making that right towards wallmart he just went straight or maybe turned at the theatre. but anyways now im gonna be paranoid going home everytime. think im throw my gun in my car from now on. i dont like being followed or walk up on on the street
Old 02-23-2009, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn, i pass by there all the time. thanks for the heads up.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that's fricken crazy. but yeah thanks for keeping us updated. kinda scary nowadays many folks no jobs, more doing drugs, just have to be extra extra careful.