Notices
Regional - Islands HI, Puerto Rico, Guam

Scion Session 1st & 2nd at Maui Racegirls Motorsports' E

Old 07-10-2006, 07:34 AM
5 Year Member

Default Scion Session 1st & 2nd at Maui Racegirls Motorsports' E

Congratulations to DJ and Jr. for coming in 1st and 2nd in the Scion category at the Maui Racegirls' Motorsports Expo (MRME). Scion Session Maui Chapter hitting it hard again representing Scion at the MRME. Despite the wet weather it was a pretty good show. It's always good to get together with the other Scion owners out there and spread the word about Scion. Any other clubs out there have a good showing at a recent auto event?? Also, congrats to Larry for the 3rd place finish. Good job man!

Some members from Scion Session

[/img]
Old 07-11-2006, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

CONGRATULATIONS SCION SESSIONS MAUI!
Old 07-11-2006, 07:29 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by craigxb
CONGRATULATIONS SCION SESSIONS MAUI!
Thanks!
Old 07-16-2006, 01:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

kinas da man!! SCION SESSION ROLLIN HARD IN MAUI HAWAII! NEXT UP SE MEET AND GREET AND THEN THE BIG SHOW!!! XZIBIT WHEELS HAWAIIAN ISLES AUTOFEST!! SEE YOU THERE!! REP YOUR SCION AND JUST BRING IT!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

COngrats guys!!! dam whos car is that witht he Fire on it?? looks pretty HOT!!! Hope to see you guys at the SE Maui Kick off event!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

das DJ "daMAN"...of Maui Scion!!! but yeah da scion session crew will be swinging by to show maui what we do with da scions!!! so what marshall you bringing down da black widow? i seen the advertisement in the theatre...pretty tight!! looks like SE maui is growing! 2 more new members i see!! well we will see ya on the 29th! ayte!
Old 07-18-2006, 02:21 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Congrats on the People's choice awards! Wow, I didnt know DJ was with SS, some folks said he was neutral because it didnt have the SS stickers. Doesnt matter, congrats to everybody, Scions have their own class is good for all Scions. Hope to see all the scions at the Peggy Sue's event, would be nice to take a huge group picture...

Peace
Old 07-18-2006, 02:25 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by eight08customs
COngrats guys!!! dam whos car is that witht he Fire on it?? looks pretty HOT!!! Hope to see you guys at the SE Maui Kick off event!
DJs car has more than just the paintjob, from what Ive heard its running AirRunner and has an awesome sound system, interior is first class too. Some awesome scions on Maui, we should have an all scion cruise with SE and SS when the Super Ferry hits.

Peace
Old 07-18-2006, 05:30 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

that would be crazy a cruise with maui and oahu..

Soory man Black widow cant swim only if he could spin a web to maui.. so the Scion add with my car show up in maui teathers also?? i though it was just supposed be in HOnolulu..
Old 07-18-2006, 11:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

nah dj reps maui scion!!! as you see in the message above....he's like the back bone for scion session!!! dj and the crew over at maui scion is the best to work and be affiliated with!! just showing the interest we all have here on scionlife...."interest of scion driven cars!!!" but yeah i seen the servco scion advertisement at the wallace theatres wathching "tokyo drift"....hope to see you all at the meet and greet on the 29th!
Old 07-18-2006, 07:21 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Cool, yah if DJ reps Maui Scion, he's the backbone for our SE Maui Chapter too. We should show some Maui Scion unity and plan some events together. Having fun and cruising, helping each other with installations or showing tricks or getting parts is all good. There are some SE members with talent. The 1% of the time we are at shows, maybe that is where we have competition lines, but 99% is just cruising and helping out. Just remember at shows you can be competing against your own members so it doesnt matter. Especially for the kids, its good to see honor and respect in action. I think all the scion members would benefit.

If SS need help with stuff or need to borrow tools and stuff, my house is open to you folks too. No shame.

Peace,
Ron