Regional - Islands HI, Puerto Rico, Guam

SCION SESSION.....OOPS WE DID IT AGAIN! THANKS SE MAUI MEET

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default SCION SESSION.....OOPS WE DID IT AGAIN! THANKS SE MAUI MEET

GOT ANOTHER ONE....MR PRESIDENT TOOK HOME THE SCION OF THE NIGHT TROPHY FOR THE 1ST ANNUAL SCION EVOLUTION MAUI MEET N GREET!......ID LIKE TO THANKS MY CREW, MY OHANA, SCION SESSION CC MAUI....WITHOUT U GUYS TIS WOULDNT BE POSSIBLE!!! AND TO SE MAUI FOR INVITING US DOWN TO THERE MEET N GREET!!!

NOW WE GOTTA GET READY FOR THE BIG SHOW!!! HAWAIIAN ISLES AUTOFEST....AUG 12 IS JUS AROUND THE CORNER!! ILL POST SOME PIXZ LATER! IF ANY OF U GOT PIXZ OF THE MEET N GREET FEEL FREE TO POST THEM!!AWWW RIGHT!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Congrads Mr. Junya on the multiple wins on the pedals, steering wheel and best Scion of the Night! It was an awsome meet and greet much mahalos for bringin' out the whole crew, also con grads and Rex and Les on the prizes. We all from SE maui would like to thank Scion Session for coming out to our frist meet and greet!
Old 07-31-2006, 02:26 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

On behalf of SE Hawaii/Maui.. Sorry i didnt have a chance to makeit out there with the rest of the guys. We are glad to luanch our newest chapter in SE on the island of maui. We thank the crew from Scion Sesions for joining us. Congrats to Jr on winning the Scion of the Night. Wehope you guys enjoyed get together and stay tuned for the meet.

awsome job SE maui!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:50 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Yup! SE Maui Meets are legit even for People's choice and get damn good stuff at the raffles, but never mind the prizes and trophies ... it was the company that made it all work. We should be planning a cruise or all scion event sometime in September. Even if its just a BBQ someplace or cruise to Lahaina or something. We should also find out how to get Maui scions in some parades in Makawao or others. Anyone with info, send it my way.

Peace
Old 07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

TO SCION EVOLUTION MAUI/HAWAII, THANKS FOR THE INVITE!!! FOR SURE WITH N E EVENT THAT INCLUDES THE INTEREST OF THESE UNIQUE WHIPS WE DRIVE DAILY...."SCIONS!" YOU CAN COUNT ON SCION SESSION CC TO BE THERE!! I THINK ALSO IN AUGUST THERES THE MAUI COUNTY FAIR PARADE TOO!!! THATS ONE OF MAUIS BIG PARADES TO SHOW OUR WHIPS!!! AND I KNOW ALSO THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BUT IM STILL THINKING TO COLLECT BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR THE NEEDY KIDS AND STILL PUT UP A BACK TO SCHOOL DRIVE!! RON LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK AND OTHER THINGS WE CAN DO TO SHOW OUR SCIONS TO THE WORLD!!! AWW RIGHT!!N JUNYA BOY....SCION SESSION MAUI CC PRES~
Old 07-31-2006, 06:22 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

I went to SE Hawaii's School Supply drive on Oahu with a good turnout, it wasnt all Scions but maybe if we have a Maui version then maybe Maui Scions as a team can put one on and open it to all cars. We gotta get into the Parade and get Maui Scion involved with that. I think there are guys on your team that know how to get in touch with me from the dealership.

Post up on the SE Maui forum too, we check there daily, only once in a while on SL..

You might like what you see :-)

Peace
Old 07-31-2006, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Congratulation Junya Boy! And Scion Sessions CC Maui. You know us SE Crew got much love for the SSCC Maui crew!
Old 07-31-2006, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey SS, was nice meeting you folks. yeah if you ever come over to honolulu let us know we can probably rally a meet and greet with SEHC. and you can come meet us honolulu peeps. and congrats on the win of the trophy and prizes.

but i wish we had the ferry to bring my box over, cause i love the roads in maui, driving that oversized xb with no power was killing me. lol. so clean no potholes lots of curves. hehehehe.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by scionsession_maui
TO SCION EVOLUTION MAUI/HAWAII, THANKS FOR THE INVITE!!! FOR SURE WITH N E EVENT THAT INCLUDES THE INTEREST OF THESE UNIQUE WHIPS WE DRIVE DAILY...."SCIONS!" YOU CAN COUNT ON SCION SESSION CC TO BE THERE!! I THINK ALSO IN AUGUST THERES THE MAUI COUNTY FAIR PARADE TOO!!! THATS ONE OF MAUIS BIG PARADES TO SHOW OUR WHIPS!!! AND I KNOW ALSO THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BUT IM STILL THINKING TO COLLECT BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR THE NEEDY KIDS AND STILL PUT UP A BACK TO SCHOOL DRIVE!! RON LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK AND OTHER THINGS WE CAN DO TO SHOW OUR SCIONS TO THE WORLD!!! AWW RIGHT!!N JUNYA BOY....SCION SESSION MAUI CC PRES~
Let me know if oyu guys want to do a School supply drive.. I have the info on the contacts.. in asked Help Hands Hawaii about doing one on maui already and they do have a contact over there.. usally they just send maui the money to purchase school supplies becuase it would costto much to ship to the neigbor islands..

that woudl be Cool to have SS and SE work together in making one with all types of cars..
Old 08-01-2006, 03:11 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Marshall, send me the info and I'll make sure Junya gets the info through Ruther or other mutual friends for Maui Scions.

Peace
Old 08-01-2006, 08:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cool yeah if you need any help let me know.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

THANKS A MUCH!!! SEHC AND SE MAUI...YEAH WE CAN TOUCH BASIS ON DIFFERENT EVENTS HERE ON MAUI AND ALSO WHAT CAN BE HELPED FROM MAUI FOR SEHC EVENTS TOO....I HAD A BLAST AT THE MAUI MEET AND GREET....YEAH THE TROPHY AND THE PRIZES MEAN A LOT BUT LIKE OUR CLUB STANDS FOR IS OHANA AND UNITY......AND TEACH OUR SIBLINGS AND KIDS HOW WE DO!! "UNITY!" COMPETITION IS COMPETITION ITS HUMAN NATURE.......WITHOUT IT LIFE WOULD BE BORING!!!! ITS ALL IN THE INTREST OF ALL OF SCION EVOLUTION AND SCION SESSION AND OTHER CLUBS IN THE WORLD HOW WE ARE TAKING THE IMPORT SCENE WITH A VENGANCE!!! LIKE THE LOGO SAYS."WHAT MOVES YOU!" IM A PROUD SCION DRIVER AND OWNER!! ......KATCHKILLA...U NEVER BEEN TO WAILEA YET WITH ALL THE TURNS AND SMOOTH ROADS.....TELL CORN TO TAKE YOU ON A LIL MAUI DRIFT SESSION @ KAHAKALOA!! JUS LIKE THE MOVIE TOKYO DRIFT!
MR MARSHALL....THATS OK IF YA COULDNT COME....U KNOW THAT FAMILY COMES 1ST...B4 DA CLUB AND ACTIVITIES!! U GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THE KEIKIS!! LIKE I SAID SCION SESSION CC HAD FUN...CHOKE FUN!
HEY RON...WE TRIED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE FAIR MARSHALL BUT SEEM TO ONLY GET THE VOICEMAIL FOR THE PARADE!! DAT WOULD LOOK SO SICK WITH BOTH KREWS REPRESENTIN "MAUI SCION!!" YEAH LEMME KNOW BOUT THE BBQ OR EVEN A LIL CRUISE AROUND MAUI......WE DID A COUPLE TO KIHEI AND LAHAINA WITH 13..JUS IMAGINE OVER 20? HEHE!((LOL)))
SEHC AND SE MAUI....JUS KEEP ME IN TOUCH WITH UP AND COMIN EVENTS AND ID BE SURE TO LET SCION SESSION CC ON THE 411!

WELL WHATS NEXT? IMPORT SHOWDOWN....HAWAIIAN ISLES AUTOFEST......HIN....HOT IMPORT NIGHT? WEL LET SS MAUI KNOW!!! WE'LL BE THERE!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL REPS OF SEHC AND SE MAUI....FOR THE MEET N GREET..WAS AWESOME!! GOTTA DO IT AGAIN!! AYTE DEN! K.I.T....SCION SESSION PRES...JUNYA BOY
Old 08-01-2006, 08:21 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hey Junya, I never got word yet on the school or parade stuff. Its probably going to be tomorrow or so I can check on things again. Yeah all the Maui car shows we should have some entries, if you can help us just make sure all the maui scions can show along side each other on the best spots, if we get a good spot I will ask my team to share too, if its mix and match as long as all Scions that is ok too.

Sorry so busy right now, gotta go and work....
Old 08-09-2006, 11:14 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Hopefully both our teams can show together at the Hawaiian Isle Autofest this Sat. I personally may not be able to make it but others in the crew will. We can plan more stuff mid September or so when the car show craziness dies down...

Peace
Old 08-09-2006, 12:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

but according to ruther.....ashley said that the se crew weren't gonna make the show...ashleys my secretary for sscc and they work together at the four seasons.......so idk if theres a miscommunication there?

if the se maui crew is gonna hit it up......scion sesssion is definetely gonna be there!!!! 17 magazine coverages? someones bound to see the scion in full effect!!! you dont know? may be a magazine shoot who knows? wel brother ron holla at me if the se crew still down for the show.....we rollinthere by roll in time 7 am......we wanna get the good spot and get a good line up for the show!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 08:58 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by scionsession_maui
but according to ruther.....ashley said that the se crew weren't gonna make the show...ashleys my secretary for sscc and they work together at the four seasons.......so idk if theres a miscommunication there?

if the se maui crew is gonna hit it up......scion sesssion is definetely gonna be there!!!! 17 magazine coverages? someones bound to see the scion in full effect!!! you dont know? may be a magazine shoot who knows? wel brother ron holla at me if the se crew still down for the show.....we rollinthere by roll in time 7 am......we wanna get the good spot and get a good line up for the show!!!
Might be some miscommunication, not Ashley's fault or anything. My wife works with Ruther and Ashley too just so you know... I think there will be 4-5 SE rolling in, Ruther and I have a family thing that day so Im not sure if two of us can but the rest is planning to. You can call Ruther or Corn to get my number if you need to and we can synchronize. I'll check with my team and maybe the Kihei folks can rally with your guys and cruise to Kahului and build the usual Maui Scion Parade. You know how we do....

Peace
Old 08-10-2006, 05:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

AWW RIGHT!! ILL HOLLA! THANKS RON!!
Old 08-10-2006, 06:41 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

I made a new topic on this forum for latest info... check it out:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=133473
Old 08-19-2006, 08:54 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by eight08customs
Let me know if oyu guys want to do a School supply drive.. I have the info on the contacts.. in asked Help Hands Hawaii about doing one on maui already and they do have a contact over there.. usally they just send maui the money to purchase school supplies becuase it would costto much to ship to the neigbor islands..

that woudl be Cool to have SS and SE work together in making one with all types of cars..
Hey Marshall,

Did you ever get a chance to find out your contact for a school supply drive or Helping Hands Hawaii? I was talking with Junya from SS about upcoming events...

Peace
Old 08-19-2006, 09:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

any pics???

congrats guys!!

Quick Reply: SCION SESSION.....OOPS WE DID IT AGAIN! THANKS SE MAUI MEET