Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

*Attention* Looking for someone to install struts/sways tC!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default *Attention* Looking for someone to install struts/sways tC!!

I really havent had time lately and i need to know if there is anyone knowledgable enough to install my struts and sway bars. They are trd struts and hotchkis sways front and rear.

whether it is someone helping me out to make things go a little faster with install to doing it completely by yourself which ever can works out best is the way i want to go. I am familiar with the install, i installed my own springs, like i said i just dont have any time to do so. my next day off will not be until next friday the 27th i believe.

so if there is someone that can help me out with my situation i would greatly appreciate it. name the price (nothing crazy please just because i work a lot doesnt mean i make tons of money) with the situation whether im helping out with an install to doing it yourself, HELP ME!

you can reach me at 832-215-7994 -george

i may be busy with work but leave a message (name/number) and i will get back to you asap
Old 10-19-2006, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 10-20-2006, 04:57 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

FEAR the front sway bar install...
Old 10-20-2006, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

yeah rear is not a problem, but for the front you have to drop the cross member, i can do it in 15mins, install another 15 mins and then put the cross member back up another 15 mins, ive done it to many times so i have it all memorized
Old 10-20-2006, 05:15 AM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

what type of paint do i need to paint/powder coat my sway bar in the front? my sis needs hers to match the envy green an the dealership told us they couldnt do it cause its an aftermarket product but its hks which they sale as an option?
Old 10-20-2006, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well, if one of you guys could help me out some how with this let me know i can meet up somewheres, drop off whatever im just anxious to do this. even if you have a great recommendation on where i can take it to get this install that would be cool.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Default Re: *Attention* Looking for someone to install struts/sways

Originally Posted by proToSPEED
I really havent had time lately and i need to know if there is anyone knowledgable enough to install my struts and sway bars. They are trd struts and hotchkis sways front and rear.

whether it is someone helping me out to make things go a little faster with install to doing it completely by yourself which ever can works out best is the way i want to go. I am familiar with the install, i installed my own springs, like i said i just dont have any time to do so. my next day off will not be until next friday the 27th i believe.

so if there is someone that can help me out with my situation i would greatly appreciate it. name the price (nothing crazy please just because i work a lot doesnt mean i make tons of money) with the situation whether im helping out with an install to doing it yourself, HELP ME!

you can reach me at 832-215-7994 -george

i may be busy with work but leave a message (name/number) and i will get back to you asap
Planning on leaving to Exposed Friday the 27th, but I can do the struts in a bout an hour. Front Sway is pain but will do. What part of town do you live on.

Ed
Call me 832-492-5834