Buffalo Wild Wings - SCION ROUND-UP '06

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 11:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Default Buffalo Wild Wings - SCION ROUND-UP '06

Posted this in another thread, and got barried, so i decided to discuss it here:

So, I need to speak to the top man about a GTG i am setting up with the Manager of Buffalo Wild Wings for a night of fun!! He said he would tape off a huge area for our rides.. They have dont this for motorcycle shows and stuff.. Hooters is near, but if you have never gone to BWW, then you are missing out.. Huge screens, ad the food is really good. I talked with the Manager, and he is really cool about yus coming out and showed that he is really interested in a GTG for us. Even will give us a discount on the food. This is the BWW located off of 360, in Grapevine and William D. Tate, very high traffic area for a show off..... He would rope off the area near the front, and there is a huge rear parking lot for others... I will let you know more.. so if there is anyone in charge of the event please give me a PM so we can set up a GTG, Car Show, and maybe setup some charity event...... just some good ol fun in the sun...

Just wanted to repost this before it gets lost, and ask if you guys/gals would be interested in this type of GTG. I figure sometime in Early July, or whenever you want it... I know Texas Heat Wave in at the end of July, and other Shows and events might take up most peoples time, but this might be a great idea if we get off on the right foot. So post away, and lets see if this is a good idea. If i am slow to repond during the week, its becuse i am in school, and getting ready for finals, so dont worry i check it as much as possible during the week, and i am online all weekend after 7pm, ever night...

Later...
Old 04-24-2006, 01:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

pretty much it sounds like you got it under control... what kinda info are you looking for... if its a G2G then you have done what you needed to do.. you talked to the boss of the place and set it up now its just up to you.. on date/time/etc....

good luck with this sounds pretty interesting..i would be down for something like this... i love laid back G2G to eat and just hang out... that to me is what its all about....

GOOD LUCK
Old 04-25-2006, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

^^^ sweet... i will need you guys / gals feedback so i dont run-over some good shows out there.. I want this to be a seasonal or yearly event.. I was thinking about calling it the Buffalo Wild Wings - SCION ROUND-UP '06 ... or something to that effect.. The more feedback i get, the better i can / we can plan this.. Thanks for the info, and please help get the word out there...

The Manager is really cool, and wants us out there.. Hooters is next to them, and they want more people to go out there to there place... Hooter is great for the guys, and i am not complaining, but have you / or anyone here actually been to BWW? This placve is newly built, and state of the art.. Its got its own BAR for the adults, and HUGE MASSIVE SCREENS, all over the resturant.. SERIOUS BUISNESS HERE PEOPLE!!! and the FOOD!!! Awesome food!!! Also he would give us a discount on the food, and he would designate an area in the FRONT PARKING LOT (tape it off) for us to show-off our rides to the public... If any of you would like to check out this place, here is the address:

1525 William D. Tate Ave.
Grapevine, TX 76051
(817)481-9464
http://www.buffalowildwings.com

Take Care, and hopefully we will get a big turn out sometime this summer...

Later....
Old 04-25-2006, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Oh just to let you know CHECK OUT THESE HOURS:

Store Hours
Sunday: 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Monday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Old 04-28-2006, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

^bump for info....
Old 04-28-2006, 04:41 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Do we get 2 for 1 drinks?
Old 04-28-2006, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Mike... they need to have our "special "drink and Lupe's favorite... Blue margaritas.....
Old 04-28-2006, 08:51 PM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scion Evolution

did someone say FOOD?

-CC
Old 04-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Banned
SL Member

Hard Working Salesmen need mmoooooonnnnnchhhhhiiiieeesss too!!

Hook a cupple dealers up just me mainly... j/k lets all be fair lol

I might show for a little bit if I can get off.

Dave
Old 04-29-2006, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Sweet!! Its getting more notice now! I talked witht he Manager and he is anticipating us coming out... Just gotta figure out a good time to do so.. Scikotics have been contacted by another member, so that is good. Any suggestions are welcome.. And as for the drinks, its all up in the air. He did say he would give us a discount on food, but i didnt ask about drinks... but this is a popular bar, so he might do that.. I will have to ask about that, but i dont want to get you guys to drunk... lol... Like i have said before the Manager is really cool, and i think he will do whatever it takes to get us to come back, and do more events. He has alot of bike shows, to try and show off to the Hooters across the way. He wants our buisness, and the SHOW FACTOR that we will help him get. People will come and see our rides, and so might give them some buisness... I was hoping to turn this into a Charity event, but i have never done this and dont know the first thing about how to proceed with it. I have heard that the Scion group is really popular with this type of GTG, Car Shows, so anything to go to a great cause. Again the more info i get the better we can plan this day. Let me know, AND PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT.....

oh yeah, WHAT DO YOU GUYS/GALS WANT? DAY/Evening Show or Evening/Night SHOW? It is open really late!!!

Later.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Sundays work best for the dealers, they work late on Sats. Like Pooty said all you have to do is throw out a date and time and we will come. You could have been the pre meet place for the Speedway event but Sport City came to the rescue and got food available at the event. A dealer/dealers could sponser this and you could talk to them, I am inclined to do a free to salesmen appreciation dinner, paid for by the Scion participants but I don't know how many would go along with me on this, but they have been given us a lot of events lately.
Old 04-29-2006, 04:40 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Frank,
I agree we should give back to the dealer and buy their Dinner...except TW I paid for him all his life. J/K
Old 04-29-2006, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

TW can eat free too....lol. He's use to it. Would anyone else be up for this? It would probably about 5bucks apiece or less, depending on how many showed up.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:49 PM
5 Year Member

BWW is right by my house they have the BEST food, I'm in!! Just give me a date and time. As long as it isn't next weekend, I will be there.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:37 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Date and time, and will throw in a little for the dealers
Old 04-30-2006, 04:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You know we could cover the dealers after all they do for us. Figure out a date and time so we can check the schedules.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I like the idea but, how is this gonna go down? do we cover only the scion dealers that throw shows or the scion dealers that sold us our cars? I can see somebody getting excluded. The best way I figure (MY OPINION, please don't flame) is instead of covering the dealers throw a party as the dealers could be the guest of honor. Like pic a location and invite the area dealers and family and for once we throw the get together for them. We could give awards for best dressed dealer, funniest dealer, etc. (judges would the SL community vote) This would require all clubs participation (not calling anyone out) in that endeavor. What do you think???
Old 05-01-2006, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If it's any where near the Grapevine Mall my wife will love it....count me in.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How bout we give this guy a date and time? I really liked the night event feel at SOD last time, I vote a Sunday night. Let's figure that out at BWW and then figure out about how to take care of the dealers.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

It has to be a saturday night (sunday what about work on monday???) how about May 6th from 7:00pm till he kicks us off the property.

Quick Reply: Buffalo Wild Wings - SCION ROUND-UP '06