Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

kileen tx

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 01:09 PM

Default kileen tx

are there any meets around here? i am not realy new to the area. i see alot of scions around here..and just wounderd if there are gtg or something..
Old 08-24-2007, 09:00 PM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

y yes there are 2 things going on scion related check out the san marcus sizzle show an in killeen sunday we are having our annual lake party for TSE... check out our website for more info if u like... new scion owners are always welcome.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wish I would have seen this earlier (been workin quite a bit and tired), they just now left from Circuit City to go to Waco and cruise around a strip there. I'm still undecided on going(most likely won't go) but called a friend said they were rolling like at least 15 cars deep.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:12 PM

i dont get my car back till friday..and i will be up in ft worth for most of the weekend..
Old 08-30-2007, 12:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Friday night is pretty much reserved to go to the Temple Academy 1/4 mi dragway. I think they'll be meeting up at Circuit City and leave in a pack by like 7PM, I gotta double check on the time. To get into the dragway is $7 and then to run is another $10 all night as many runs you can get in depending how many other cars are also running.