Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX
View Poll Results: If you live near the OKC metro, will you join?
YES
66.67%
NO
33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

NEW Oklahoma City area Scion club!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 12:13 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

metro,

No no, I'm not going to flame...it's just not my style, he he he. It's all about the cars...that's what brought me to ScionLife in the first place ya know?

Do you know where you may have the first meet?
Old 04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Id be interested as well. I havent posted in a few days cause Im a new daddy! I had my baby girl Friday the 8th. Ive been involved in a few clubs so if theres anything I can do please let me know. The most recent was Speed Tribe motorcycle club where I was a councel memeber and a general go to guy! So again if theres anyhitng I can do to help it lift off let me know. my email is h82goslo@hotmail
Old 04-12-2005, 07:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Woohoo! Congrats h82!
Old 04-12-2005, 08:11 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Thanx Glorius Im stoked! I must have just missed some of you at the Scion Drive wed. I was there about 4:45 or so. I drove the TC and got a butt load of free stuff. They hooked me up I guess but, I was a cool thing that needed better weather! Nice folks at Scion Coast to Coast! We need to try and meet up this weekend some where be it on 39th or whut ever. Lets get this Scion Club Rollin! no pun intended. Im up to meet anywhere. Old school car clubs meet at drive in movies and drive in diners which I walways thought was cool. Just some random thoughts.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey h82goslo, ran into you at the Scion drive. How come there weren't any other owners repping the Scion's?
Old 04-13-2005, 01:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Steven (metro) said he was going to schedule a meet at the end of the month, so I say we wait and see what he says. The club is his idea to begin with.

By the way, I doubt too many peeps will be on 39th this weekend, because of the big hot rod Cruise on Meridian. I'll prolly be there on saturday
Old 04-13-2005, 01:11 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Im not sure. There were a few but, not as many as I woulda hoped. Weather had a lot to do with it Im sure. I seen a couple of cars when I drove by Fowler the other day I guess you got a few more in. anyway When and Where is the MEET gonna be common people let organize something!
Old 04-13-2005, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anyone know about the meridian cruise this weekend? how do you get into it? i have an xB and a tC i want riding around in there.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anyone know about the meridian cruise this weekend? how do you get into it? i have an xB and a tC i want riding around in there.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that question was so important i had to ask twice
Old 04-13-2005, 04:29 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yrs past its just show up and cruise thats it. No entry or anything however if you are not a "StreetRod or HotRod" type car be prepared for a hassle. About 3 or 4 yrs ago a club I was in all got pulled over and hassled for no reason. The cops actually measure "tire tread depth" tryin to find something to give us tickets for. So be careful.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Meridian Cruise is an annual event, you dont "get into it" you simply cruise, just like you would any other street. The only bad part is it may take you 2 hours to go a mile. Lots of rednecks sit in there trucks in the parking lots and watch cars go by. Alot of chicks flashing though, especially if you have beer. I may make a drive out there. I'll try to get out meet schedule and finalized today.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

****IMPORTANT INFO, OKC SCIONZ FIRST MEET ****
Okay lets do it, Save the Date, Sat. Apr.23rd at 5:00 PM we will meet again at the SONIC in Bricktown to make it simple. If the parking lot behind it is full, just use the one by Bass Pro and we can walk. This will give us a good central location to meet and talk. If anyone has any parts or DIY's they want to do and if someone has a house, preferably with a garage they can volunteer, we can change the venue. Bring your ideas and experience! Email me at agentman2000@hotmail.com or PM me if you are going to attend.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

bump
Old 04-16-2005, 03:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

anyone care if we change it to the day before, Friday Aug. 23rd? Same time and location though. I just realized I doubled booked that day and will be running a marathon that morning and will be out of town that night. I hope this still works for you guys.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You mean Friday, April 22?

I have to work 4-10pm
Old 04-18-2005, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, If we meet Saturday I need to do it between 11am-3pm otherwise it would need to be on Friday, let me know what works best for you guys
Old 04-18-2005, 02:54 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I think saturday is going to work for more people than friday but, Im easy so Ill just try and make it it whenever. Just keep updating us please.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Okay well would Saturday at 2pm be better for everyone?? Maybe midget can come if we change it to earlier???
Old 04-18-2005, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Guys,

If you really want to meet up on Saturday, how about meeting at the OK-Speed car show at Rose State College in Midwest City? They are having a car show to support the US Troops overseas. It should be a good turnout, as I heard it was pretty fun last year.

It's this Saturday the 23rd, from 11am until 6pm. I'll be there in the xB along with itimebomb in the TC. Should be pretty fun. I mean, if we were gonna get together anyway, why not do it at the car show!!! Even if you have a stock ride, it would be really cool if everyone entered and we all rolled in together, ya know?

How about it guys...waddya say?

Quick Reply: NEW Oklahoma City area Scion club!!!