Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Response to "a scion team" finally

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Response to "a scion team" finally

Sorry i have not been on here for a while and no i didnt run away with my tail tucked between my legs bc of you rude comments. Now all i wanted was a group of friends to roll with bc there is no, and read this carefully(misuderstood in last post) no scions down here to roll with! And to be accused of liking fast and furious and just 19 years old is a mockery of me. 1 do your research sciionara or whatever you name is... i have done 11 cars so far from civics to 350z's and i am not a beginner. One might say.. he only has a couple parts on his car right now... there coming in trust me, and paying your way through college is extremely hard and no im not a rich kid i just work my butt off. Fast and Furious is about as ___ as it comes. Its fake you tards and you might as well say i like autozone or pepboys. Nope I stick with the expensive stuff. Now people are reading this and think this guy is ____ed read how they bashed me in my small post " a new scion team" and you can see for yourself. I figured that even if others bashed me then Scikotics might back me up NOPE another bashing and they locked it before i could get back my comp. from the shop. So im ____ed i would love an apology but not neccessary. So oour little community just bashes each other about not using search and thinking up ideas and what not why dont we try to support each other b/c i personally dont want to be a part of a community that is going to bash me for an idea. I didnt pay 19000 plus parts for a wasted communnity. I might as well as bought another Z or a G35. I personally have looked as your profile that decided to bash me and tell me i need more parts and you need to be wayyyy customized to do this, one word duh i know this! how the helll else do you think i got a room full of 1st place trophies ( at big cars shows not these small ones) your cars on not that special to be giving your own 2 cents that way.The one show i went aa sport city was good nice people but i guess when you stick a comp. in front of your face you know it all or something, you dont people, im 19 fixing to be 20 and ive been in this business since i was 14 i know a lot but not all.So Scikotics please remove me from your members list, waste of time, and i dont care if anyone bashes me it just shows how childish and insecure you are, and why im writing this is i didnt get to say my last word in my own post! So heres what im going to do like i said in my first posts im going to fix this car up tour shows next year get put in a couple of mags, and then leave this ungrateful community i guess by myself!, oh this is my last post by the way, and start the 08 skyline project or something around that.Sorry if this sounds rude, people that dont know what going on please read post b/f judgement of me, im really a nice guy but scionara comments with a mixture of others set me off. i dont mean any harm there are ones who are really cool in this community and there are ones that think they are older and wiser which is a sign of ignorance. Thanky uo for reading my last posts and see you when im grabbing that first place trophy j/k (what everyone else is cocky)
Old 04-23-2006, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Stephen, I'm sorry that you feel that way towards other members here in the Lonestar specifically. I'm quite aware of what transpired in you first post about "a new scion team". I will post the link so others who reads the top ^^^ post will have an idea what's going on.

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=107959
Old 04-23-2006, 12:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Wow.......pretty strange stuff..................
Old 04-23-2006, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well, I don't know if it helps but, I'm sorry you feel this way. I think there was just alot of confusion. You are still welcome to hang with us any time you are in the area. Good luck with your car and the modding of it.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

can we get the guy four rows up a tissue.....lol... J/K... im sorry you do feel that way i have never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.........had any experience like tha at all... everyone has been more than willing to help out in any type of need ....

GOOD LUCK with your quest.... and once again sorry you felt that way........
Old 04-23-2006, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nope no tissue for me trust me im fine.. well the problem i have had is that people werent taking me seriously ive heavily modded cars but i didnt know where to start to build a club/crew or whatever ive always been a loner so i figured time for a change but no no one wants to be a part of the action they just want to rag on me and call me young.if you recall my last post someone would tell me go talk to cbucher and then dont be part of the original club or make it only tc or something else everyone was pushing me in 5 diff. dir. i just just tried every avenue oh well
Old 04-24-2006, 02:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

here is what i think the problem is.... to a...T... i dont think you know what you want i still have that thread hidden in a confidential room....lol... and i recall what you said... but here is the problem..... its a do you or dont you... do you.... want to be with scikotics....or do you want to have your own club with whatever.. thats what you need to decide people are wanting you to clarify what you want then they can make a comment on what they see... but you need to decide what you want out of a CLUB....

think it through dont get idea's from people if you want it to be your original idea and i think thats what happened.... there is one main club that has TC's in it and thats scikotics... i mean TSE and a few others have them.... but there the main source...

GOOD LUCK with your quest in finding out what you want.. dont take anything seriuosly from E- thugs as i like to call them...lol.... but i think you will be surprised in what you find out whether it be a ALL tc club or a heavily moded club like our clan the Stylewagons... do what you want is all i can say...

POOTY..............OUT
Old 04-24-2006, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Nicely said pooty. I was also confused. I was willing to roll with you if you wanted an all performance team strictly for comps or more of a social club.

And you shouldn't let the comments bother you it is all constructive critisim (trust me I get it alot as well) but it is all good taste. Through your confusion our miscommunication we mistook it as you youthful spirit no one is questioning your abilites. You have to keep in mind scionlife consists of people from all ages so when some of our more senior members see you post they assume you lack of expience (based on age) at least in comparison to them. Doesn't mean they think you suck.

And as to any comments I say be like a watermelon not like a sponge.

Best of luck in whatever you decide. Would love to see you hang out with us scikotics.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:31 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

StyleCoupes lol.

but pooty is right. the problem that some people had was that they were confused as to what you wanted. and i said myself, you need to think through what you wanted and come back to us.

and Scionara_tC was all for your plan, its not until it got confusing, and would be all for it when you cleared things up.
but now that you are singling him out well you have probably lost him now.

when people get confused and nothing becomes clearer, they tend to shut down and say "forget it, my head hurts, I'm going over here now" and since they kept coming back and nothing was getting any clearer and instead of just leaving completely they stayed and got agravated and annoyed, and then some mods started playing the locking game.

and i am almost positive things still wont get any clearer in this thread.

stevosnewtc, feel free to PM me if you wanna add anything else.
but i can see an endless argument approaching.

feel free to post your crew idea when you get it planned out, there are several tCs in the area and I am sure several will be interested in joining you in your StyleWagons type crew idea, a good idea would probably to PM Robin (lavabB) or Capt_Pooty about how they have stylewagons set up.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by stevosnewtc
my goal on this was to not clear things up it was to say my peace since it was shut down b/f i could get back to it, scionara was not singled out he LOST me when he commented on age and said im basically a wannabe, i remind you i am not in this for the free time i do this for a living i just wanted advice to see how i could get this crew organized and who would be interested b/f i put anymore thought into it but it got a little out of control but oh well what can you do, but after comments were made about me being undecided and critizing me i personally would like to be taken off any club organization. i just figured people would like to be on the top with me where they can get good sponsorships and mag hits but your ave. idiots ruined it for everybody ill just do it for myself, i just figured this community is better, the scions better step it up b/c there are other tuner forums out there that are actually friendly and caring and dont mind listening what you would have to say. this reason i am so frustrated with this is i just got of my fully and i mean fully customizing Z to see what would happen in the scion community but all i got is a bunch of rude know it alls. so the way i see it you have lost one of your own and after i dominate the shows in the tc i will be moving on and sadly not looking back.
like I said, if it didn't get confusing all of this wouldn't have happened and we would have StyleCoupes (or whatever) right now.