Results of SW meeting

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

Default Results of SW meeting

As most of you know StyleWagons had a meeting on Sat.

We discussed alot;
Tigers
Why Snicka wins 2nd
Dead people
Pooty's meat
Exposed Cathodes
Fur (not Tigers...)
Fenders Benders
Being arrested
and a bunch of other stuff.....

But here is what we decided and agreed to as a whole:

StyleWagons is currently seeking to not only increase membership
but also branch out in the vehicles we currently allow.
Origionally, it was supposed to be for xBs and xAs. As you know all
we've had was xB's. Well here it is folks!
StyleWagons now Welcomes all current Scion makes!
Due to our reputation for quality and extensive modifications, we feel
that there are vehicles that could well represent the SW name, even
though they haven't, until now fit in the, um.......... box? yeeeaah.
But seriously... this is a huge move for us and I look foward to the
possibility of seeing some new faces and some new body styles in the ole SW stable.

So if you had or have asperations for joining the ranks of the club for the Elite,
be prepared, because no matter what you drive, one of us may be approaching
you to become a member.

Thanks a lot and we look foward to seeing you @ the next show!

-TR
Old 07-03-2006, 07:22 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

I was hoping that someone brought up Pooty's typing punctuation skills.....you know what i mean....you know.................

..... = .
.... = ,
..................... = paragraph break
........ = ;

But really, good choice to expand the base. I know Style wagons started before the introduction of the tC so, this is the natural progression of things. Good luck guys!
Old 07-03-2006, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

Yeah, he gets a lil................. um ........................ period ..........happy...............

Anyway,

One other thing I wanted to mention, If there are indviduals who are intreated in starting a chapter of SW, I would certainly be intrested in hearing from you, and or answering any questions you might have.

Ya'll have a safe and happy fourth.

-TR
Old 07-03-2006, 08:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good luck with the new directions guys. See ya at the next show.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

Man ............... i dont know what the hell .................

you are all talking about ................................................///.,.,/,.,/,.,,.;';';';';..... yall are crazy....

ok but for real just didnt even think anyone cared about my type of typing style.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

but for real its my own and no one steal it... NOW back to the show...

ok ok ok here it is SW moving into a new realm.... cant wait to see how this goes.. its gonna be awesome.. to see all new cars and new faces... its gonna rock......HOLLA

and here you go.........................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

suck it.....
Old 07-03-2006, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fender Benders huh? I hope i wasn't brought up in any of that kind of non sense!!! When's the GTG?
Old 07-04-2006, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

wow i had no idea that you guys accepted xAs!

and also:
screw you pooty and your insane stretching of the tables so the page is as long as my ****!
Old 07-04-2006, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Anybody notice we did a lot more laughing at this meeting? It was good having most of us together in one spot. We are looking forward to some a's and c's joining the ranks. Most people probably do not realize that the StyleWagons are a big reason we are so lucky in the Lonstar area with all the Scion Dealer event we have now. With Sport City Scion, they were the seeds that made the dealer events successful and popular.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

i probably wouldn't be accepted cause i have exposed cathodes.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:50 PM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scion Evolution

We are and have always been supporters (not in an athletic way) of StyleWagons. Looking to see how the next chapter works as things progress.

Good luck guys/gurls.

We are here for you if you need anything.

CC and JJ
Old 07-04-2006, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

glad to see you guys let in the tC's A's now but i think the only A that would apply around here would be Cody
Old 07-04-2006, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

hey Well then get your @$$ to work.... and you too could have a chance...lol
Old 07-05-2006, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol i need a new job first
Old 07-05-2006, 10:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Tim is at least an honorary member, he was the lone xA for so long and he has helped us/with Jo at various charity events. Tim would make a great StyleWagon member. I don't know how far he is on mods at the moment.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:31 AM
5 Year Member

I agree with Frank.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

all i know is that Robin didnt mention how upset Snicka got that they didnt give out trophy's at the Angels event....lol........ man i pee'ed myself on that one....lol....
Old 07-06-2006, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by PIMP
Tim is at least an honorary member, he was the lone xA for so long and he has helped us/with Jo at various charity events. Tim would make a great StyleWagon member. I don't know how far he is on mods at the moment.

Originally Posted by Mellisa
I agree with Frank.

thanks Frank and Mellisa . that means a lot. you scion guys are like my second family.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Even though I am not a member of SW, nor will I ever be because I hate Pooty, AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..................
Not really...............

But seriously, Tim is a cool dude, and I believe he would make a GREAT addition to any car club...

Even one that just thinks about bags, and shows and all that crap..

^^^^^^^ Those are full bars of reception, Thanks Cingular...
Old 07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member

I agree that tim would be a great person for the club...

Ben says;
"That dudes been around since NOM and ____e!!!"

We'll have to look his car over soon.

-TR
Old 07-06-2006, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, it's NAM...
You retarded hairy, piece of llama poo...

Quick Reply: Results of SW meeting