Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Scikotic - H O U S T O N

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 05:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Scikotic - H O U S T O N

Greets all,

I'm new on the Scion scene and a newcomer to Scikotics. I'm Jaems (sounds like james)... From Europe, 29 and a major tuner enthusiast. Been into the seen since age 17 when I pulled one of the first <10 second CRX runs. From there it has been a love/hate relationship with my rides.

My latest concocation (codename :virus was a sema-level show car (Following picture is off season):

As of April 1, 2006 I suffered a major accident and lost my car:

I've always wanted a Scion since their induction into the import world. Here was a car that was a natural underdog, made by one of the Japanese greats, and provided endless possibilities. The first time I saw a BB/XB I fell in love. Everyone thought I was nuts. This was 3 years ago.... Once my car wrecked this month, I had the opportunity to pick up a new 2k6 XB Shadow Mica. I love it to death....

I love how the paint looks black, then charcoal, then grey, and always metallic. It's an awesome color and not very common on the streets. Within 24 hours of purchase, I've aquired the following (awaiting time so I can install)
AEM-CAI, DC Ceramic 4-2-1 Headers, Greddy SP2 Exhaust, Demon Eye Projector Lights, Greddy Supercharger, TRD/Waydo Shocks, Tein S Tech Springs, Progress sway kit, and more to come. I have a huge shopping list and am just amazed at the amount of aftermarket and JDM parts for our cars. It's truly an amazing thing.

I've always been one to take "nothing" and turn it into something amazing.. I've hit several of the major shows (triple crown, HIN/HID, Sema, Nopi, Formula-D, and others). Some I win, some I lose.. but it's all fun for me. I love the people, the cars, the atmosphere, and the friendships that I build over the years.

Which leads me to Scikotics... I've been looking for a krew to join and help people out (I have extensive knowledge of glass, Forced induction, etc) and become friends with. So far everyone I've talked to from Scikotics (Especially Franken and Elegance) have been nothing but 1st class peeps. I can't wait to meet alot of you guys soon, and hopefully will have my car ready for Asylum or a major meet (or hell even a small meet).

I'm a pretty fun guy, a bit A.D.D. definately crazy sense of humor, and I'm the one at the car meets that usually ruffles feathers (but in a good way)... I hope to make some good friends and build some strong relationships here and get to learn much from the people I ride with and hopefully can teach them something as well.

Questions, comments, suggestions?

Peace.
cz3ch
aka "jaems"
Old 04-11-2006, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Welcome! Try posting over at our site www.scikotics.com. Thats where everyone hangs out now. :D