Scion Exposed 05 Dallas - UPDATED 10/26

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

undate: we are going to be leaving Saturday morning after all...is anyone leaving that morning?
Old 10-23-2005, 08:50 PM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

im leavin that morning as well instead of friday night
Old 10-23-2005, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

what time, you want to do the caravan thing?
Old 10-24-2005, 08:30 PM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i dont know yet will see who else is leavin in the morning instead of night? i know will have some pre-meets before hand an see whats up wit everyone in HTOWN not just club's...
Old 10-24-2005, 11:56 PM
5 Year Member
Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

Hit us up Jon. I don't think we're leaving in the morning but i'm thinking before dark we should be heading out.
Joey what time can you leave? Most of us are off so we can ride early.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

chris i may be leavin in the morning if they give trish saturday off so cross ya fingers
Old 10-25-2005, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ok, I got a call today from Sally (Grassroots marketing manager for Gulf States Toyota).
The Pre-party will be at Club Che).
There will be a really cool prize for the Jam The Box contest. Thats where you try to fit as many people as possible in an xB.
They will be giving out trophies and, I believe, prizes for Best in Show, Best in Class, Best Crew, etc.

And, ESPN2 will there filming it all!
Old 10-25-2005, 06:44 PM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by klaricakes
Hit us up Jon. I don't think we're leaving in the morning but i'm thinking before dark we should be heading out.
Joey what time can you leave? Most of us are off so we can ride early.
il hit u up but i was thinkin about lunch time? or before hand.. will see whats up tho ;)
Old 10-26-2005, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WoW, I didnt even know about this. I will try to go if I am off work. There is a show in Tyler, TX on the 12th so I may have to hit this one too.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:40 PM
j0n
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

wats up lilblkbox yeah not many still know about dallas trip yet ... still tryin to get the word out but if u see them tell them know scionlife an check out the lonestar forum.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scion Evolution

As everyone has seen this event will be covered by ESPN2. also we will be taking a lap around the actual track before our convoy to Grapevine. Also the Hot laps driving course has increased in size by 300%. Plenty of room for them to show you what a Scion tC is capable of doing.
Time to get pumped up for the event.
maybe someone can help us out and start a new roll call from all states to see who is coming. by the sounds of things Oklahoma is going to have a huge showing as well.
We are on the road to see 500 Scions
Thanks in advance to all Scion Peeps
Old 10-27-2005, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
Scikotics
SL Member

If you are leaving before 10am let me know, I will drive up there at the same time. I'm flexible on time before then, I am off that Saturday. We wanted to get up there a little earlier, we are meeting witha friend that lives up there. We are staying at that Deltoreso or what ever it is called place, we booked one of the suite rooms for the night 8-)
Old 10-27-2005, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I don't know where we would put a nationwide rollcall. I have been trying to get a forum started for nationwide meets and such, but to no avail.

I think the rollcall we have now will have to suffice.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default OFFICIAL SCION PRE PARTY EVENTS AGENDA!!

This is Chad Khanna here from Scion of Richardson. I know most of you may not know me. I'm the Sales Manager for the Scions here at the Richardson Location in Dallas. I've been working with Scions as early as Jan 04 and have enjoyed the GrassRoots Marketing that Toyota has done with this product. I'd like to take a second to introduce myself...

For whatever reason, I didn't have a chance in the beginning days of Scion to set up an id on Scion Life and enjoy chatting with you guys early on, so if I am coming to your crowd a little late, for that I apologize.

I would like to however, let you know that when it comes to Scion and the Dallas Metroplex, we strive hard to show up in full effect for everything. The DJ Qbert thing - we were there with Jeff (sportcityscion) and Evolution. We went to Scion Exposed in Austin in Dec 04. Whenever Jeff will host something, we try to swing by. I think I can remember about 18 different Scion events we did over the summer along with CASA 106.7 and my boys at Purgatory and Club Che. All Scion based - all owners of Scion based. I was able to meet some really good people who have turned into customers for life as well.

Getting that introduction out of the way, here are the official things you will need to know about The Pre Party for Saturday Night the 12th.

If you have heard, the official Pre Party for the Exposed event will take place at Club Che, Saturday Night, November 12th from 10p - 2a. Club Che is located at 10333 Technology Blvd in Dallas. Their website is www.clubche.com for details and directions. We chose this club for the venue, the style, the music, and the location.

Our store, Scion of Richardson, will be the official sponsor of this pre party. I encourage you to bring your Scions as this is an owners event. If you like hip hop, my good friends Jason Gonong and his crew will make this event one to remember.

I do have a surprise up my sleeve for you owners out there. Parking and Club Fees are being negotiated right now for like the first 50 people (scion owners only) to get in.

A list is being developed as we speak. To get your name on this list, please call me at (214) 336-1612 to rsvp. YOU MUST OWN A SCION AND BRING IT TO THE EVENT TO QUALIFY. We will also work out a time frame that you must be present in order to get in complimentary.

So, call Chad at (214) 336-1612 for questions concerning the Pre Party for Scion Exposed 05: Dallas!!

I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you very soon. Rumor has it that over 400 people have already rsvp'd for the Sunday event. Let's go for 500 Scions! Can we do it??

Chad Khanna
Scion Sales Manager
Scion of Richardson.
Scion...what Moves You!
Old 10-28-2005, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I called and left a voice mail !!!!!!
Old 10-28-2005, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 10-29-2005, 12:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Updates on the Pre Party

just a few updates...on the Pre Party.

I'm trying to put a list together as Brad and John, thank you, have already rsvp'd for the Pre Party.

From what I know with planning parties in the past, the first 50 people to show up are the ones getting the free entry and parking. Now, how do we set up an rsvp list AND make sure you're the ones getting in?

Give me a time frame when you know you will be there and we'll all show up together. My excitement is to see 50 Scions pull up to the Club all in one shot. I know Scion corporate will love that as well.

So, let's plan for a time frame where we can all meet up. The List will be a guide. We'll need to make sure that you do all pull in at once, since the parking will be paid for by my store.

We'll develop this further when you guys have a time frame when you'll be showing up. My cell # is (214) 336-1612. Please call me with any questions.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I left a voice mail also
Old 10-29-2005, 08:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Driven Girls
SL Member

Hey guys ive been talkin to sally about exposed as well.. trying to get stuff ready for our houston people... anyways...i got some flyers for exposed... if you guys wanna help me pass them out like we did for scion expo let me know....

you know you can find most sckiotics out at BCW on thursdays... i'll take them with me to give some out to ya'll...........

Exposed here we come!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 09:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Default werd

werd,
i got my flyers..

Street Team....

Quick Reply: Scion Exposed 05 Dallas - UPDATED 10/26