Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

SCION OF SAN ANTONIO

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 09:56 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I might head out that way tomorrow, so I guess Ill see eveyrone tomorrow nite! If I get lost, dont be surprised when i call haha
Kris
Old 06-08-2005, 10:43 PM
5 Year Member

Hey Everybody, I am back in town and ready to party. We will be going to benni's thursday night so let's see a big turn out for scion. We can meet at my dealership at 9:00 or at benni's at 9:30. Hit me back. SE Southtexas represent!!!! Shane [/b]
Old 06-09-2005, 12:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

WB Shane...Did u get my message about my friend who wants an XB??? I left it like 3 days ago or are you the type who never calls back??? hehehehe...why don't we stay at the dealership permenantly so we don't get kickout and have to scurry like roaches in the light???? I think that is better...Just a thought...I hope everyone had a good day....If not sorry and feel free to vent here we can help! It's free therapy eh??? Bye...
Luu-Tang Clan
Old 06-09-2005, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So were just meetin at red mccombs tomorrow???
Kris
Old 06-09-2005, 03:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't listen to Kelly, she only going to get you more confused! just follow me and I'll guide your way through this. Shane want us to meet him at Red McComb around 9:00 and cruise on over to Bennigan. All clear?!?!?! If not, don't call me...I'll call you :o)

Q
Old 06-09-2005, 03:34 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol aye aye cap'n argh
Kris
ps wheres red mccombs???
Old 06-09-2005, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Hey everybody!!! Didja miss me?! lol. I jacked my mom's laptop and my brother's internet connection to get on ScionLife. I'm a dork, but that's completely beside the point.
Anyway, I went to the shop today to look at my car. I'm sooo heartbroken without it! It looks really good. =) I got all excited when I saw it even though it didn't have the bumper on or either sideskirt. I jumped up and down, seriously. I went there to give it a few, "Hey baby!" 's and much needed kisses, as well as to see the progress. The foglights are mounted already!!! Woot! He just has to rework the new bumper a little, paint it and mount it and the car should be back in my loving arms by next Wednesday. I seriously can't wait. I'm sorry, but the Corolla I'm driving just isn't the same! I'm not downing it at all...I could still be driving that Kia the rental place originally gave me (I fought to get the Corolla!!!). I'm just saying I miss my baby. Going to Scion meets just isn't the same when my baby's not there!...and it's kinda hard to represent SE South Texas without my evidence. lol. =)
I'll still be at the meets on Thursday and Friday supporting our small Scion scene. Does anyone know if we're all still down to roll to Austin on Saturday? I wanna go, but I won't go alone. Keep me informed!

Anyway, I should really catch up on my posting. lol. Think I can get it all done tonight? hahaha

- Desirée

PS. Whenever I get MY computer hooked up to the internet, I will definitely post up all the pictures I have of LIVE & UNCUT and of Scion Expo '05.
And I took a bunch of pictures, so stay tuned!!!
Old 06-09-2005, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Blue tC
Hey everybody!!! Didja miss me?! lol. I jacked my mom's laptop and my brother's internet connection to get on ScionLife. I'm a dork, but that's completely beside the point.
Anyway, I went to the shop today to look at my car. I'm sooo heartbroken without it! It looks really good. =) I got all excited when I saw it even though it didn't have the bumper on or either sideskirt. I jumped up and down, seriously. I went there to give it a few, "Hey baby!" 's and much needed kisses, as well as to see the progress. The foglights are mounted already!!! Woot! He just has to rework the new bumper a little, paint it and mount it and the car should be back in my loving arms by next Wednesday. I seriously can't wait. I'm sorry, but the Corolla I'm driving just isn't the same! I'm not downing it at all...I could still be driving that Kia the rental place originally gave me (I fought to get the Corolla!!!). I'm just saying I miss my baby. Going to Scion meets just isn't the same when my baby's not there!...and it's kinda hard to represent SE South Texas without my evidence. lol. =)
I'll still be at the meets on Thursday and Friday supporting our small Scion scene. Does anyone know if we're all still down to roll to Austin on Saturday? I wanna go, but I won't go alone. Keep me informed!

Anyway, I should really catch up on my posting. lol. Think I can get it all done tonight? hahaha

- Desirée

PS. Whenever I get MY computer hooked up to the internet, I will definitely post up all the pictures I have of LIVE & UNCUT and of Scion Expo '05.
And I took a bunch of pictures, so stay tuned!!!
Hey girl whats up?

Once you get your car back i need to get a picture of you next to your car. Im trying to put together a little scion album of us and any new comers that i may meet. Hope to see kelly and Q tomorrow at bennis to take some shots of there xB. Anyways good to hear your car will be back in your hands soon. Hope to see alot of people tomorrow at Bennis.

Marco & Ede
Old 06-09-2005, 07:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Aww come on...I have to wash the car again!??!?!?! What are you trying to do to me Marco and Ede?!?!?! Kill me?!?!?! It is going to be hot and humid, I have to spend 3 hours at the car wash again?!?!?! I think I might skip the meeting at bennis tomorrow! JK JK We'll be there, shiny as ever ;)

PS. Who is "Blue Tc" anyways?!?!? Everytime I look, there is a blue TC roaming around SA! JK Desiree and welcome temporary back!
Old 06-09-2005, 07:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Heyyyyy...be nice. lol. Thanx. I guess I gotta use up this time to get as much internet stuff done as possible before everyone comes and takes their stuff back. lol.

I'll be there chillin' in the other tC...the Toyota Corolla. haha. I'm parking away from everyone, though. I'm not cool enough to park with the Scion crowd yet. =(

Wednesday. *crosses fingers* Wednesday. *closes eyes and prays*

- Desirée
Old 06-09-2005, 12:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hope your car comes back in time and completed properly

i gotta get in there sooner or later
to install the lights
Old 06-09-2005, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Desiree and Kris do you two want to meet for lunch today or anyone else who works or lives close by (north or NE side only) wanna meet up for lunch?!? I would ask you Drea but honey you work too far...sorry toots! I got much luv for u babe...I'll eat for the both of us! I gotz the day off....Yeah...ok NOT really excited here!!! Good news SCION LOVERS of our little group in San Antonio TX on the map of the United States on the planet earth I can get us a permit to stay at Best Buy on Fridays!!! Hail to me! Since I work there everyone (the BIG boss) says our cars can stay there but we have to follow strict rules AND regulations:
1. NO DONUTS!
2. NO DRIFTING! <---- For the boxes who think they are aeronomically designed
3. NO PEELING OUT LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!
4. NO RACING!
5. PLAY NICE WITH OTHER CARS...
That is the guidelines for us to stay there. If you feel the need to break one of these rules feel free to do it on your own time and make sure OUR cars are on the other side of San Antonio before you attempt one of these stunts. Thanks for coming to Best Buy on Fridays around 9:30 please come again! WE LUV U LONG TIME!
Kelly
PS Call me about lunch folks...My number is 512-680-6305 and DESIREE congrats on receiving your baby back next WED. I'll pray some more for you toots! Bye!
Old 06-09-2005, 02:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

YEAH, BB
i might go this time, but i am driving to Houston @ 4:30am on Saturday
Old 06-09-2005, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

hey doug you're comin up for the formula d thing right? are tickets really 20 bucks a person! I want to go but I have my husband, my nephew, and myself. OMG that's a lot. here is my email katstar03@yahoo.com maybe you can give us a call when u get up here and meet some more women lol jk
Old 06-09-2005, 03:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh HE11 YES!!!!!!!!

yeah, me and a freind are caravanning up there
although, he does not have a van.....?????
Old 06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kelly u r great for getting the permit. I dont work that far. Anyways I will see u guys tonight. And Kelly be there early or be square.J/K And for sure I will take my pics for u (if i remember) Well til then I will c u guys later-Andrea
Old 06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="Blue tC"]Hey everybody!!! Didja miss me?! lol. I jacked my mom's laptop and my brother's internet connection to get on ScionLife. I'm a dork, but that's completely beside the point.

- Desirée

And I took a bunch of pictures, so stay tuned!!! [/quote

YOU KNOW IF YOUR FELLING LONELY AND ARE LOOKING FOR FOR SOMEBODY TO KISS AND TELL A FEW "HEY BABY'S " TO I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT!!!! JUST KIDDING!! I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR CAR IS COMING ALONG GREAT, HOPE TO SEE IT SOON.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Marcus, I'll bet you're VERY excited and looking forward to today meet at Bennis huh?!?!?! I'm lonely and needed some "Hey Baby"! Wanna make my day?!?!?!? :o
Old 06-09-2005, 09:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^^^ Just to let you know...I was only kidding ok?!?!? Don't get your hope up!!! I'll see everybody there at Bennis tonight.

Q
Old 06-09-2005, 09:57 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

whats in austin on saturday??? -gets confused-
ill see yall tonite call me kelly or Q cuz i cant remember if were meetin up at bennis or red mccombs first
512-653-5458
Kris

Quick Reply: SCION OF SAN ANTONIO