Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

SCION OF SAN ANTONIO

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 06:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by baby21forever
Hey...umm...I close on thursday so I will be at Bennigans late depending on the manager that closes w/me. I'm sorry to hear that your not into your scion anymore...maybe you should buy it something nice like rims or a strut to make yourself feel better..hehehe...just a thought...I think it's the attention I get from it from other people so it helps me to stay interested...YELLOW is bright too! We should meet during the day like on the weekend so we could see each others cars...or take pix..it'sup to yall....Where did everyone buy their scion from? I gotta go eat breakfast...yummy! Bye
Kelly

i was the first scion here in SA. i got mine in 03 before they even came out here. so i had mine for a good while. i get tired of things kinda fast so yeah. i already have have the mods that you mentioned take a look at my sig also have a speed grill never put it in there cause i stopped coming to SL long time ago. bu yeah im just getting tired of it cause ive had it so long and and it too slow i want something faster. im waiting tl the evo9 comes out this fall then im getting rid of it

got mine from San Francisco Scion
Old 05-01-2005, 07:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think we should meet on SUNDAYS since it seems to be the easiest for everyone. We should start next week? Where does everyone live so we could get a central location to meet. I live behind the airport....Let me know what y'all think and we could meet. bye
Kelly
PS Jason...Maybe if everyone got together and chatted about the cars you feel a little happy...I hope...have a nice day bye...
Old 05-01-2005, 08:44 PM
5 Year Member

I live past the airport on harry wuzbach. so just need some suggestions on a place to meet and a time. also i might have to work this sun. but would be out of work by 5:30-6:30.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I live in the NE but hang out in the NW, why don't we just meet up at a park or something...take it back to the old school...Brack!!! LOL
Old 05-01-2005, 11:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think it's a good idea to meet at a park...we should once a month or once a week? I don't care I think the more we meet the more comfortable it will be for us to hang out...one day out of the month we should pitch in to have a bbq at the park...we could invite the local dealership to come and hangout? hehehe just a thought and YES i would go ask...just let me know... They may pitch in to get us the meat for the bbq if we come up w/the cheap supplies like chips/plates/sliverware...etc. What do you guys think about that? I know we have lives outside our cars but if can keep up with the meetings I bet we could make it fun and cool! So please give me some feedbacks...so I don't show up by myself somewhere with no one else...I'm an easy going person so just let me know...thanks
Kelly
Old 05-02-2005, 01:50 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm down for it. As long as I'm not working I'd be willing to help pitch in for meat/side items/plates etc. As far as meeting up monthly I'm down for that as well. I used to be president of one of the largest car clubs in SA (Too Mini Temptations) back in the day w/ over 130+ members & we used to meet up weekly, so doing the once a month thang ain't no biggie.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:10 AM
5 Year Member

meet'n at a park sounds great. i would also be will'n to pitch in for supplies and a monthyl meet'n. but i think the first meet'n should just to meet everyone and then plan the park thing. maybe first meet at like sonic or somewhere of that sort. and see who really comes. even bring other friends into cars. just my suggestion. how that sound?
Old 05-02-2005, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow this is the longest san antonio thread ive ever seen
Old 05-02-2005, 04:25 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'M DOWN FOR A SUNDAY. JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE AND WHEN. I KNOW THAT SHANE MITCHELL FROM RED MCCOMBS SCION IS ALWAYS BOASTING ABOUT THE SCION CLUB THAT HE IS ASSOCIATED WITH, WHY NOT GET ONE OF THE DELEARSHIPS TO SPONSOR THE EVENTS. I CAN TRY AND SEE IF ALAMO TOYOTA MIGHT DO IT. I GOT MINE FROM THEM AND THEY WERE REALLY NICE.
BY THE WAY 1 MONTH 1500 MILES, AND I AM 19.
Old 05-02-2005, 04:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

me know Shane
him have bagged 4-runnner
and spinny type wheels in large size
Old 05-02-2005, 05:38 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow 19? You're so young...I feel old next to you. We should meet on the second sunday of the month. Do you guys want to meet on Thursday still? What about Wed? One day ahead...we should meet during hump day and drink! We should get a head count on who is gonna go to bennigans. I got my car from Universal Scion...THANKS ROBERT! He was nice enough to find me my car...it took forever it seemed but it's all good...have a good evening...night
Kelly
Old 05-02-2005, 05:41 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 05-02-2005, 03:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yellow aint the only young one. i just turned 18 in january YAY for the youth =P jk anyway id be down for the meet and greet but i get really nervous around people i dont know. shrugs
Old 05-02-2005, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by baby21forever
Do you guys want to meet on Thursday still? What about Wed? One day ahead...we should meet during hump day and drink! We should get a head count on who is gonna go to bennigans.
I can't really do the thurs deal, but wed nights are good w/ me.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by HotBox
yellow aint the only young one. i just turned 18 in january YAY for the youth =P jk anyway id be down for the meet and greet but i get really nervous around people i dont know. shrugs
Im about the same as you. But i dont get nervous, I just dont talk. Like to hang out though.

BTW .... I cant hang with yall? ill be the only TC er there..
Old 05-02-2005, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

shane called me today and said sumpthin bout a Scion Owner party at his dealership

i am sure it will be for all scion ownerz
he is supposed to drop flyers off to me today also

Unfortunatly, I am at work all day (7-6)
if anyone wants a flyer, see Shane @ Red McCombs Toyota
or me @ Rod East VW (410&Nacogdoches)

I am Doug
here me whisper
Old 05-02-2005, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by NocMan
Originally Posted by HotBox
Im about the same as you. But i dont get nervous, I just dont talk. Like to hang out though.

BTW .... I cant hang with yall? ill be the only TC er there..
well the reason i dont talk is cause i have a speech problem. i stutter so i get nervous when i have to talk then the problm just gets worse and yeah you get the idea.
Old 05-02-2005, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sunday afternoon would be great for me. We could meet at a restuarant or something and then plan a bbq for later on.

Doug, post any info you hear. I would try to be there.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So who definitely wants to meet up for sure this sunday?
Old 05-03-2005, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'll go
with nearly no interior

where shall we do this then

oh and the Red party is on the 21st, I think
i didn't see Shane today, guess he got busy-we were
but last we spoke he mentioned that date

pencil it in, but wait till i get confirmation, please
thanks