Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

Thanking Freeman Scion and all the others that are due.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Thanking Freeman Scion and all the others that are due.

A couple of times someone has come up to me and said this is your year. After winning the huge $1200.00 prize (actually they paid my whole bill at Icon, for my new interior) at Freeman you would think so. Thank you so much for that, I love my new seats and headliner. I will post pics when I get back from New Mexico.
Back to being my year....On Jan. 5th, I was T-boned and I thought my Envy was done for. Toyota of Irving put it back together like new....I was depressed for 2 months while they painstakingly put it back together. January will be my 4th year of doing this. Believe or not I was showing for over 2 years before I ever won a trophy, plaque or anything. I never won anything with my 04 Thundercloud but I was at a lot of shows. I was trying! When I got the Envy I decided to just do just what I wanted and liked, to the car and guess what I finally won something!!
After I got it back from the bodyshop I decided I was going to keep it for the long run and fix it up the best I could for me, not for show. To my surprise I have done very good this year. I still go to the shows for fun and my friends most of all, that way if I don't win anything I am not dissappointed.
So much of my car is also from the many dealership events I have been to through the years...Xbox, Ipods, carbon fiber dash and other things. I have always said Scion owners don't have it better than in DFW. I want to say thanks to all the Dealers, I would name them but I am afraid I would forget one. Three that have gone beyond the call of duty for me are Freeman, Toyota of Irving and my homeboys Sport City Scion Guys. I have several friends at some of the other dealerships who have stepped up to help me personally on projects.
I thank all you dealers that make my Scion Life ahhh so nice. Thanks again Freeman, wish me luck in New Mexico and look for my pics then.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

yea!
Don't think i could remember everything that I've lucked into from the many good dealerships in the area and the comunity that came with buying the car, its unbelievable.
and i remember when you got the xBox Frank, I picked the ticket!