Three Cheers for Scion of Dallas!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 11:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Three Cheers for Scion of Dallas!

As Brian wroteosted: 5/18/06 5:30PM Post subject: ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a few reminders....

1.) Scion of Dallas is controlled by businessmen and accountants that set policies and proceedures. it is unfortunate that our check was not cut in time for it to be at the event, our check was mailed to the childrens charity the following week.

2.) your opinions and concerns should be directed to Brian Schriewer at Scion of Dallas...not scion life. scion life is a place for people to complain and act like 1st graders (experience). if you have ***** you will come see me.

3.) we are marketing from a different angle....we will no longer participate in hand outs for you guys.

thank you for our short lived relationship....it was a waste of time.
I for one am really going to miss our "short-lived relationship". Speaking of "*****", way to step up and take responsibility for dropping the ball! I'm sure it was the "accountants" fault. Really cool of you not even showing up and sending David as the bearer of bad news! This was YOUR event! The Scion Guys shouldn't have to bail out every half-assed attempt by someone to put on an event! It's great that they do and we really appreciate it, but really,....... If your "marketing from a different angle"plan has selling Scions as a goal, being an A-hole to the Scion community is counterproductive! Thanks for the good times, I'll sure miss them.......
Old 05-18-2006, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=120504

argue there.