Notices
Regional - Lonestar OK, TX

YOUR $20 XB IS AT TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY GO GET THEM TICKETS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default YOUR $20 XB IS AT TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY GO GET THEM TICKETS!!

HEY GANG....The Mad Scion-tists XB (Lightning) is out at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend on the outer ring next to the ICE TRUCK selling tickets and letting everyone know about the HUGE event here at FOWLER SCION on MAY 21st from noon to 5 p.m. TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW...1. tickets are only $20 or 6 for $100 and all the proceeds go to United Cerebal Palsey for the kids....We need ticket sales to start ROCKIN...they are dribbling in but the SCION community is STRONGER than that we need them flowing in....You can buy them at the track, at Fowler Scion at I-30 and Buckner or on line at www.ucpdallas.org ..........COME ON TEAM TIME TO ROCK........Any questions you can pm me or call me direct at 214-869-9721...Thanks in advance for the support......As Always TMS (The Mad Scion-tist)
Ron

*edited by gjpjr84 for the wierd URL link
Old 04-10-2006, 12:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
StyleWagons
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Ron did you ever run a post about this in the classified forum, since you don't have to be present to win, even though I have already purchased the winning ticket...I keep looking for mine in the mail but haven't seen them yet from UCP.
Old 04-10-2006, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default TICKETS IN THE MAIL

HEY FRANK, I'll call UCP today and make sure but Jan assured me tickets are being sent daily. We've got a banner running now 2500 times a day in rotation on SCION LIFE courtesy of Darren and the team........however I have not posted it anywhere else. WHAT A GREAT IDEA HUH NED! (Hint Hint Unless of course Pooty was to see this first.......... OR DARE I SAY LUPE... Oh I know our fearless team someone will have it posted everywhere they can think of before the days up.........COME ON FRANK AS YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THESE GUYS ARE AWSUM.