13.64%
May 21-22
9.09%
June 4-5
40.91%
June 11-12
36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

4th and 5th of June!!! Myrtle Beach Bash!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default 4th and 5th of June!!! Myrtle Beach Bash!!!

Alright, i just got an awesome idea for the east coast... here it is:

Who? - All of the Scion Life members, including Scion Evolution.

What? - A first of summer bash!

When? - 4th and 5th of June!

Where? - Myrtle Beach!!!
^^ Right near de beach boiy

Why? - Alright, heres where this idea came from... Scion Evolution is planning their celebration for our 1 year anniversary! Well since we are on the east coast and the mother chapter, on the west, i figure all of SE on the east side, along with Scion Lifers from the east, all get together at Myrtle Beach once the weather permits. All of the Chapters of SE along with BBQ's and Fundraisers, with people from Scion Life all make some money in their respective citites. Then come round May, we start to get the final details all out, and the money paid for certain things. I say we have our very own DJ X spin on the onzy's and twoz's, along with other local bands. Models, Jello Wrestling, Wet T-shirt contest, and Bikini contest. And you might say to yourself, "Well my girl sure as hell aint getting up there" ... Well that is fine, but i think we should all try and get some local help from around your towns and cities. Get some local scion owners to also attend, hold a small carshow, and have the best of classes. Of course 3rd, 2nd, and 1st places, Best Audio/Video, Best ICE!, Long distance award, best state/chapter... and of course the best of show! (And X-box is on a roll) So the competition could be really really hot! BBQ pits that away we could have all the wonderful food, Look into drinking at the loc-cal that we choose. And Hotel Discounts so that away you can party afterwards. Then head to a good local club afterwards and tear it up' ... tear the club up, brotha, tear the club up! Good ol' Scion East Coast Summer Bash at Myrtle Beach! How hot is that? Lemme know if you have anymore things that could be incorperated, ie. Go-Karts, anything... BIG people, think Big! The West Coast is all about that type of stuff, and i've not had enough of events like Scion Exposed!

Thanks for reading, think Big!

Stu
Old 10-29-2004, 12:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

like i said...u think too much...
but good one this time
Old 10-29-2004, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Dude, this could be some sick sick sick ___ s**t for realz... got like $300 per chapter/state prior to it, and buy food and stuff! That should be easy come like May...

Who would attend?
Roll Call:
1 Stu
Old 10-29-2004, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

TSE Jax would be in!
Old 10-29-2004, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Dude that would be pretty tight. If that event in Daytona ever pans out we could head there on Spring Break and then Myrtle when it gets summer.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Werd up! Yeah, if we get alot of people to help to plan this thing, i honestly think that this could be the next "Exposed".. no ____tin! It's equal drive for people from NY, and FL so that away, it's not that unfair to us up north or you southerners! Plus Myrtle Beach is nice anyway. Another thing that should be done, is members from SE and SL should be going around to local vendors and asking them if they'd be interested in becoming part of this event. Local Tuner shops, Audio shops, Detail shops, anything, food! Lets get a head count and see how many people would actually want to go! I know some people are prolly just going to wait and see what becomes of it, but i'm going to just go ahead and start looking into it.
Old 10-29-2004, 12:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We would have our members go. Dont know how big we would be by then though. Could also try and get the Florida dealers involved. If you need some reps in FL let me know :D
Old 10-29-2004, 12:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

yep keep us VERY much posted stu, that way we can assist anyway possible bro!...u said werd up! thats MY sayin ****!!!!!! lol....but on the serious tip doode, TSE will help anyway possible, including showing up there!!

Also, i had posted about Scion Exposed a while back, asking why we hadnt had one on the east coast , or in the south.....u THINK that Scion would hook it up!

Old 10-29-2004, 01:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I dont quite know if Scion would help, although that would be extremely awesome if they did. I figure we need to investigate a spot to set up shop for us, then go from there. Does anyone have any connections to set up something this big? If not, i'm just going to have to call around and email around and ask. Maybe a BIG ___ parking lot near the beach, that away we can fit everyone, plus have the beach right there. Have Volleyball contests.. you know?

Also, if you'd like to talk to some local dealers in and around where you live, do it, the more help we could get to make this thing big, the better off we are...

Maybe each state/chapter should have a rep that is reporting the progress that each state/chapter is making.

Keep the imput coming, More is better!

Old 10-29-2004, 07:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stu
Also, if you'd like to talk to some local dealers in and around where you live, do it, the more help we could get to make this thing big, the better off we are...
I'll ask my manager if we can help out. Florence Scion is about an hour from Myrtle Beach.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Stu i'm there sounds like my kind of event...... Lets do it
Old 10-30-2004, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Werd! Nice! I can see this thing coming together really quick... Lets do it... how about on Wed. We all do a AOL IM meet, dicuss this thing? Let me know what's up!!!

:D
Old 10-30-2004, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
Scion Evolution

damn good idea Stu.. i want to help organize this thing! on another note... i'm gonna start working on some design ideas for mdscionevolution.com. I'll holla.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Media Pimp
damn good idea Stu.. i want to help organize this thing! on another note... i'm gonna start working on some design ideas for mdscionevolution.com. I'll holla.
Nice! You wanna hook up on Sunday at the Annapolis get together. Maybe after the first game me and you go back to my hizzy and work on it? Holla at cha boy... my phone# is on my sig. Call me!

Stu
:D
Old 10-31-2004, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

If this works out it would be cool. There are some events already in myrtle beach, based around tuner cars(not sure when). If might be cool to have this in conjuction with that. The only MB event i really know of is the last stop of the Winter Craze Tour at the end of Feb.
Old 10-31-2004, 12:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm debating wether or not to incorperate mass amounts of Imports or just Scions at this thing. If you all can get local carclubs to attend the show, along with local tuners... that would be awesome. Kinda have a really low key Nopi at Mrytle Beach, minus Nopi, unless of course i holla at Mark from Nopi? :pop: Hmmm idea :pop: I'll look into that as well, and see if your local business's would like to sponsor the group as a whole to have such an event.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sounds goob, but don't put me on the list yet
Old 11-01-2004, 02:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Nice! So from the looks of it, this could potentially be something nice to attend. I'm having a hard time, being from Maryland and all, to locate some place that we could possibly "invade"... I saw on the net some Nascar thing... looks like something? www.nascarspeedpark.com Already has games and go-karts. Also, i'm not sure about the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Maybe that could be something.

Anyone from around that area know of a place that could handle us? Some one let me know, and i'll try and figure something out for it. One of the two above would be nice! Let me know!
Old 11-01-2004, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member

That sounds awesome! I should have an xB by then and i've always wanted to check out Myrtle Beach!
Old 11-01-2004, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

I am not sure the size of this. There are a few convention type hotels there that maybe a good choice. I am fairly close. If you want PM me and I'll see what I can find for you. There are also a couple of people from Myrtle Beach that maybe helpful. But I'll do what I can to help this along.

Quick Reply: 4th and 5th of June!!! Myrtle Beach Bash!!!