Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Mid Atlantic (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-atlantic-1635/)
-   -   4th and 5th of June!!! Myrtle Beach Bash!!! (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-atlantic-1635/4th-5th-june-myrtle-beach-bash-12014/)

joescionwv 11-01-2004 07:05 PM

sign me up to be on the commitee that would be hot as hell to do that we just cant do it in my though cause Im getting married and it would be a hard push to move the wedding back because of a scion rally dont think I could squeezee that out of her ya know I KNOW HERE IN CLARKSBURG WV WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A car show sometime next month let me know if any of you scionevos want to come I want a strong scion representation around here cause well Im like 1 of 3 boxes now in the area sad I know but tell me if you want to come and the custom shop will try and throw it around you guys

Stu_Gotti 11-02-2004 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by joescionwv
sign me up to be on the commitee that would be hot as hell to do that we just cant do it in my though cause Im getting married and it would be a hard push to move the wedding back because of a scion rally dont think I could squeezee that out of her ya know I KNOW HERE IN CLARKSBURG WV WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A car show sometime next month let me know if any of you scionevos want to come I want a strong scion representation around here cause well Im like 1 of 3 boxes now in the area sad I know but tell me if you want to come and the custom shop will try and throw it around you guys

:?:

Dude, where's the end of the 1st sentence? JK

Sounds good!

onemorescion 11-02-2004 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Stu

:?:

Dude, where's the end of the 1st sentence? JK

Sounds good!

:? hmmm....Would that be considered a run on sentence????

ScionBandit 11-02-2004 10:47 PM

tavis, wut in gods name to you know about run-on sentences and proper english?? :lol:

Stu_Gotti 11-02-2004 11:27 PM

:lol: Yeah Tavis, what do you know? :lol:

ScionBandit 11-03-2004 04:04 AM

you see, no answer

joescionwv 11-03-2004 03:44 PM

Damn sorry. maybe, I shouldn't get so excited. Sorry that run on sentences are the only things you can complain about must be really really board lol. Anyway get back to me if you guys want to come that would be awsome to have more scions at this show

Stu_Gotti 11-03-2004 04:07 PM

Damn sorry. maybe, I shouldn't get so excited. Sorry that run on sentences are the only things you can complain about must be really really board lol. Anyway get back to me if you guys want to come that would be awsome to have more scions at this show

I didn't mean to come off as a prick! Sorry, i just really couldn't make sence of that post. But yeah, were interested in having as many people as possible to show up. Once the foundation for this thing is set, then we'll start more and more to get people to come!

ScionBandit 11-03-2004 06:11 PM

Stu isn't a prick, hes just....stu

joescionwv 11-03-2004 09:39 PM

LOL no thats ok I think I actually met him in philly or was that will. OH well someday I'll shell out the 50 bucks to join up since there arnt any scions around here

black_xb 11-03-2004 10:13 PM

Stu is Stu, and Will is wheel. did the guy u meet at philly have a ketchup stain on his shirt?

Stu_Gotti 11-04-2004 02:34 AM

Yeah, i had the BSP tC, and Wheel had the LavaxB! Plus i was not exactly in the right frame of mind anyhow... so that was all kinda blurry to me! :lol:

joescionwv 11-05-2004 02:31 AM

YEah that was me alright hey this may sound like a stubid question and a little off topic but what the hell is an ohm. I was trying to find out what excatly they are so I know how to describe what they are to my fiance and I didn't want to sound stubid when talking about the subs I want.

erikcooper 11-05-2004 03:36 AM

That is the impedence(read resistence) level of the power going to a speaker.

Stu_Gotti 11-05-2004 11:59 AM

Good man Erik...

Spider straight hooked us up... Thanks again man!

I'm going to call this week and get some idea's from these Myrtle Beach folk...

I'll fill you all in later..

Thanks,
Stu

cad455 11-08-2004 02:39 AM

i'm a myrtle beach native.

the best place to use would be the Myrtle Square Mall. it's pretty much closed which means the parking lots are empty, , and it's in the center of myrtle beach, a block away from the ocean. plenty of car shows go down there.

the phone number i found is Phone: +1 843 448 2513

hope this helps

Stu_Gotti 11-08-2004 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by cad455
i'm a myrtle beach native.

the best place to use would be the Myrtle Square Mall. it's pretty much closed which means the parking lots are empty, , and it's in the center of myrtle beach, a block away from the ocean. plenty of car shows go down there.

the phone number i found is Phone: +1 843 448 2513

hope this helps

Dude, you rock.. thanks!

Stu_Gotti 11-08-2004 07:06 PM

:shock: Hmm that # is disconnected!

cad455 11-08-2004 08:56 PM

sorry, i posted the first number i googled.

this should keep you busy:

MYRTLE SQUARE MALL
2501 N KINGS HWY UNIT 91, MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29577
Phone: (843) 916-2255

MYRTLE SQUARE MALL
2500 N KINGS HWY, MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29577
Phone: (843) 626-8764

MYRTLE SQUARE MALL A DIVISION OF BURROUGHS & CHAPIN CO
2501 N KINGS HWY, MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29577
Phone: (843) 448-2513

i ordered my tC today, so if you guys do this, and i'm still in town, i'll stop by :P

feel free to throw any questions about myrtle beach my way as well.

Stu_Gotti 11-08-2004 10:55 PM

Nice!