Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Calling ALL Delaware Scion Owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 05:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
2 White tC sightings with VERY HOTT girls in them sighted in Newark!!! One was coming out of newark scion world around 6:45pm and the other was spotted not long after that driving out of a side street onto main street! Anybody?!?!?!
Hah I was up by there. Doubt it was me though if you're calling them 'very hot'. lol Were either blonde?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

so i have been trying to keep up on the scikotics thing on their website, apparently registering is still down. anyways, i asked them what the deal was with the delaware chapter, they responded telling me that the website is still messed up from being hacked a little bit ago so we have to give it time to get added to the website. he also told me to let everyone know that we can start getting stickers and having meets. so i'm under the assumtion that we're scikotcis now? i PM'd mike (stealth) about it last night, he said that he is going to figure everything out today so i guess we'll see.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ACass05tC
so i have been trying to keep up on the scikotics thing on their website, apparently registering is still down. anyways, i asked them what the deal was with the delaware chapter, they responded telling me that the website is still messed up from being hacked a little bit ago so we have to give it time to get added to the website. he also told me to let everyone know that we can start getting stickers and having meets. so i'm under the assumtion that we're scikotcis now? i PM'd mike (stealth) about it last night, he said that he is going to figure everything out today so i guess we'll see.
WHOOT! I can't wait. Heh. I think I saw you today when I was at lunch in Subway in the shopping center where I work (Graylyn Crest). I saw a flint mica go by with the same wheels that you have with the windows down and sunroof open, it looked like a girl driving.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

really? it might have been me .. if it was around like, um, 1-130ish then yes it was me. i was going back to work from lunch. long day today, so i took a nice long lunch too. lol.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

oh yeah i meant to tell ya, i tried callin ayers about my tint a few times today & i kept getting the machine. i didn't want to leave a message, lol, is there a day thats better to call and talk to someone or should i just go down there one day? i just need to get a price. depending on the price, i'll get it done there.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh yeah i meant to tell ya, i tried callin ayers about my tint a few times today & i kept getting the machine. i didn't want to leave a message, lol, is there a day thats better to call and talk to someone or should i just go down there one day? i just need to get a price. depending on the price, i'll get it done there.
His shop is open Tues thru Sat. from about 9am to 5ish. The number is 324-9277 and my dad's name is Steve. Doesn't matter if you call or go in. Although it's harder for my dad to answer the phone since he's usually busy there, and since I'm not there to answer the phones anymore sometimes he can't get to them right away. lol Feel free to leave a message tho. Heh. He'll deff. call ya back.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WARNING: LONG POST!!!!!

Ok, so heres what I got as far as an update....

Sorry about the wait, ive been alittle busy, adding parts to "STEALTH" (shes even hotter now)!!! and works killing me, and so on...Ashley thank you for assisting me and kepping them up to speed so far...As she said we are an official Delaware Sckicotics club GOD BUT... they have not added us to the regster list, im pretty sure its due to the fact that they have closed the "new-Registration" down temporarily. Im sure once they get that back up and running again, they will add it, im still trying to find that out. But while we wait for that we can for now get our stickers, (for those who dont want one, ill ask if they are mandatory to have) below ill add a few examples of what they use, or we can also come up with something of our own...anybody got photoshop experience? That will be helpful! Im going to need a listy of our members again, but i will make a new forum for that, due to our recent forum is getting alittle cluttered and off topic. I might have this one closed, or leave open for us to conversate off topic issues! Buisness cards are being ordered as I type, and will be sent to me to pass out to other scion owners and to try to get them to sign up for Delaware Scikotics club! Well go over all that and ill give you all some when I get them and when we meet. ...........thinking.....and talking to Sheena on AIM at the same time........ok back to the post. The new forum will be listed as "Delaware Scikotics roll call" so bee on the look out for it. Im trying to think of anything I need to cover........OK I think Im going to have this post closed, and start the new forum, there well discuss meets, registration, stickers, and stuff like that!! See you all there!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ Heh. Sorry to be distracting you on AIM. ;)

I definitely want a sticker. I'll rep. us as much as I can. I also have PSP/Paintshop experience. I'll work on some logo’s and see what you guy's think (what should they say exactly/sizes?), but that may have to wait until tomorrow. My butt needs to get up early for work, so I should get to bed. lol If we need a place to order them I'll talk to my dad and see if he knows any places around here. I know I was going to get a 'scion' logo for the flip up part of my sunroof from some catalog he has at his shop, so I'll see if they can print something up for us with prices etc. Also, my friend work's for a sign/graphic making place (he has a tC as well), I'll see if he has any suggestions and see if they can print us up some stuff. We should all really schedule a meet ASAP. It would be alot easier to discuss this stuff in person. :D

See ya guys
Old 05-17-2007, 12:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCvirus
His shop is open Tues thru Sat. from about 9am to 5ish. The number is 324-9277 and my dad's name is Steve. Doesn't matter if you call or go in. Although it's harder for my dad to answer the phone since he's usually busy there, and since I'm not there to answer the phones anymore sometimes he can't get to them right away. lol Feel free to leave a message tho. Heh. He'll deff. call ya back.

alright thanks. i'm headin down the beach tomorrow so maybe i'll make a pitstop by there on my way down 141.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whoot! I ran into Mike (Stealth_Fighter_tC) today coming home from work. Hah. His tC is freaking HOT! I finally ordered my Anzo Smoked Tail Lights tonight! I can't wait for them to come in. ::dances::

Mike, text/call/IM me asap! I have a question/huge favor to ask of you. Heh. Also, someone FINALLY bought the headlights we were looking at, you can see some rather good pics of them here.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...62776&start=80 (scroll down a bit) I think I'm starting to like them again but the guy that bought them said he had to bend his frame in order for them to fit, that they simply DO NOT fit the tC correctly. Bleh.

I'm trying to decide rather I should get BlueBat's Taillight Overlay (tctgtr4) with reverse cutout in 3/10 or 6/10 tint for the (allready lightly smoked) tails. Hmmmmm.