Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

deal of a lifetime - i need your stock parts, trade for my TRD parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default deal of a lifetime - i need your stock parts, trade for my TRD parts

I am located in zipcode 17070.. exit 40 off I-83 in PA *close to harrisburg, PA - a little past York, PA*

Honestly, this is a deal of a lifetime for some lucky gen1 tc owner..

OK so my car is getting turned in, and it looks like toyota is trying to not give me anything for my trd parts... deal of a lifetime for someone here.

You pay for whatever shop we go to to swap out the parts, but here we go... check this out, you must be local, and you are paying the labor at wherever we go to do this. You are driving to my "area" of town, I am not coming to you.

If you are mechanically inclined, you can swap this isht in my driveway or garage, I am not, so I am not going to do any of the work.

Gen1 tc parts swap.

TRD exhaust --- Ill trade my PERFECT trd exhaust for your MINT condition stock exhaust plus $125. Mileage on my exhaust is less than 20k.

TRD 18" rims MINT CONDITION, and my TRD Big brake kit for YOUR stock 17" wheels, and your stock brakes/rotors for the front... get this, $850.... *My tires that your getting cost MORE than that* This includes getting my stoptech rotors, and stainless brake lines - or you can have the brakes for $450 with the swap of your stuff. I can not get rid of the rims, without getting rid of the brakes because your stock 17's will not clear the big brake kit. So its either get rid of the brakes AND rims (with perfect tires) or just the brakes.

TYC tail lights for your stock tails (doesnt matter what year to me) $100 plus YOUR stock tails.

To do this deal, you ARE coming to harrisburg and we will go to either the local toyota dealer, or to innovative motorworks in carlisle PA (i prefer going to IMW).

Your parts must be in pretty decent shape. Only doing this because toyota is taking my car back after a law suit i won, and they are trying to not pay me on my TRD parts. This is your chance to get thousands of dollars of parts, for next to nothing.

If you are interested in doing this, it needs to be done in a pretty quick timeframe, or I am just giving the car back with the trd parts on it.

You will pay all labor costs involve with the swap.

Someone needs to step up and grab these parts within the next 2 weeks....

Just to give a backround on my car, it has less than 25k miles on it, and my parts are FLAWLESS. my wheels have NO nicks, damage, curbing or anything on them. My tires have less than 10k miles on them. My brakes are less than 1 year old (which means, they have less than 5000 miles on them.. ). My tc is not my daily car, and i have 3 vehicles.

My brakes + rims + tires are worth at least $2500... Figure $900 for the rims, $1100 for the trd brakes, and $500-600 for the tires.

CASH ONLY.