Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Delaware Scikotics roll call

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Delaware Scikotics roll call

Since our last forum got alittle cluttered and off-topic, I have decided to make a new forum since we are now an official Scikotics car club COngrats and thank you ALL for the help and support! (there still having problems with there site) Until theres is fixed well have our discussions here! I have lost my list of members fo first copy and paste and add yourself if you are a member! Next to your name add registered or not registered on the scikotics site so I know who were missing. Also if your screen name is diffrent from the scikotics site, post that also!

1. Mike *Stealth_Fighter_tC* HMFIC DE Chapter---REGISTERED

STICKERS:

While we wait, we can still get our stickers done for our cars, heres a few examples of what is already made, BUT of course we can think of a new idea for ourselves. I will be having HMFIC added to mine and whoever I decide as VMFIC will get that added to theres.

I was thinking about getting mine on the bottom lower arc of the back window, But we should all get them done in the same place. I figure once we have our templite ill go get prices for all of us and we can have a mini-meet to have them installed. I am also in the process of asking if the stickers are mandatory for those who dont want to sticker there car.

BUISNESS CARDS:

Im having buisness cards made up by Scikotics Rob, for the purpose of passing them out to other scion members to inspire them to join up with the Delaware Scikotics club. When I get them we will have a meet, ill pass some out, and whenever you run into a person (CHOOSE WISELY) simply hand them a card, and briefly explain what they might be joining, and how much FUN it is!

FIRST MEET:

The first meet, YES is still undecided, we need to work on this... I wanted to meet sometime this week to go over possible days, so we can ALL FINALLY meet!! So is anyone availabe THIS week and if so what day? I know someone said somthing about not beaing available friday due to cruise weekend, so maybe tommrow, (may 17) or friday before that person leaves, (may 16) if no one is available this week then well meet up sometime next week. Soon we will being figuring out a Mandatory Meet day, This will be on a week day or weekend, whatever day from now to when ever your are MOST free on, and we can go to dinner and discuss meets/modds/future plans/ etc...

I think thats all I have for now! And again thanks for ALL your support and help in getting this club together. This will be my offical FIRST club that I will be in charge of, So Thank you all!!

Lets Get This Going!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 02:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2. Sheena *tCvirus* --- UN-REGISTERED
Old 05-17-2007, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

[quote="tCvirus"]1. Mike *Stealth_Fighter_tC* HMFIC DE Chapter---REGISTERED
3. Ashley - acass05tc --- REGISTERED
Old 05-17-2007, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

uh oh, it's not looking too good anymore. lol.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Just sending you all a hello from your friendly neighboring Maryland Scikotics. The rest of the Scikotic site seems to be up and running, but I don't see Delaware on there yet. Good luck getting up an running, we just started up in Maryland at the beginning of the year and are already at 38 and with a new president (our founder, BigNoog1, had to return to Texas for some family business). If you guys ever host near the Md border we might drop in to show some Scikotic love. FrankenScion should be able to get you set up on the Scikotics site.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for the friendly hello, its appreciated. Ill have to email the proper people again and see whats taking so long to get our own official club. COngrats on the 38 people you have gotten to join in a year, thats awesome I hope we have the same luck as you guys!

Dont worry guys we still have James that may have not seen the new post yet, and ALL those guys from dover still have not said anything yet!! Ill be PMing them all later tonight, and make sure there aware of the scikotics page and the new forum!

So I take it by no one answering if there busy this week or not, that everyone IS busy? So lets shoot for a day EARLY next week to have a small simple meet up to discuss the Symrna meet. Whos available when next week?? Try to make it Monday-Wednesday!
Old 05-17-2007, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks for the friendly hello, its appreciated. Ill have to email the proper people again and see whats taking so long to get our own official club. COngrats on the 38 people you have gotten to join in a year, thats awesome I hope we have the same luck as you guys!

Dont worry guys we still have James that may have not seen the new post yet, and ALL those guys from dover still have not said anything yet!! Ill be PMing them all later tonight, and make sure there aware of the scikotics page and the new forum!

So I take it by no one answering if there busy this week or not, that everyone IS busy? So lets shoot for a day EARLY next week to have a small simple meet up to discuss the Symrna meet. Whos available when next week?? Try to make it Monday-Wednesday!

Aslo, Sheena has a few ideas on the logo for our stickers, ive seen the rough draft and there looking awesome...Ashley can you please post what you got so far, so the rest can see them and get ideas based off what you got. Thanks
Old 05-18-2007, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

i hope there's another ashley cuz i don't have any idea what you're talking about. lol
Old 05-18-2007, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hah. Next weekend is deff. NOT good for me. My mom's coming up from WV to visit Friday thru Monday (sorry). So I won't be able to make it then, and this week isn't too good either. Bleh.

As far as my rough drafts, I think they still need some more work. I have one basic design without any details that kinda shows the look I think we're gonna go for. Mike (Stealth_Fighter_tC ) had mentioned a tribal theme. Lemme know what you guy's think of this, any suggestions are more then welcome. Feel free to add some of your own work to this 'templete' (guess you could call it that). These will probably be going on our lower back windows. Color's are still not decided, and with most of us having tinted windows, they may have to be mostly white.

Here's what we have so far:

With a bit of color:

Like I said, there's still ALOT of work that needs to go into these. These are just some samples. I'm gonna try to work on some more designs tonight, just see what I come up with. I'll post them as soon as they are finished. And of course feel free to post your own designs guys! :D

<3

[/img]
Old 05-18-2007, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ACass05tC
i hope there's another ashley cuz i don't have any idea what you're talking about. lol
Sorry Ashley, its been corrected!!
Old 05-18-2007, 12:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCvirus
Not sure if you ment Ashley or me, cause last night I sent you some rough drafts. Hah. But anyway, next weekend is deff. NOT good for me. My mom's coming up from WV to visit Friday thru Monday (sorry). So I won't be able to make it then, and this week isn't too good either. Bleh.
Ok so your not available for the weekend, but what about monday-thursday for a small get toghether??
Old 05-18-2007, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stealth_Fighter_tC
Not sure if you ment Ashley or me, cause last night I sent you some rough drafts. Hah. But anyway, next weekend is deff. NOT good for me. My mom's coming up from WV to visit Friday thru Monday (sorry). So I won't be able to make it then, and this week isn't too good either. Bleh.
Ok so your not available for the weekend, but what about monday-thursday for a small get toghether??

Depending on my work schedule I should be available any day throughout the week anytime after 6. Maybe we could all have dinner somewhere or something. Just as long as its somewhere close by, I know nothing about Symrna. lol Maybe even a possible meet on Main Street near the U of D where the Rita's is or something. Just a thought.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:52 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="ACass05tC"]
3. Ashley - acass05tc --- REGISTERED
4. will -- snowhite-- unregistered
Old 05-18-2007, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

as far as meetin up it dun matter n e n body goin 2 the diverse concept show next saturday held at the cv2 shop near the new walmart on centerville
Old 05-18-2007, 02:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SnowWhite
as far as meetin up it dun matter n e n body goin 2 the diverse concept show next saturday held at the cv2 shop near the new walmart on centerville
James mentioned something about that at HIN, but ive been trying to get ahold of him to find out more about it...Do you got any info on it?!?!?!
Old 05-19-2007, 12:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SnowWhite
James mentioned something about that at HIN, but ive been trying to get ahold of him to find out more about it...Do you got any info on it?!?!?!
yeah roll n is next saturday between 9am-12 at cv2 near the walmart me and james will b rollin 2gether if u down 2 roll u can meet up wit us
Old 05-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Banned
SL Member

Edit.

You cannot post items for sale in this forum. All for sale posts belong in the classified forums.

Please read the SL rules if you have any other questions.

- BxB
Old 05-21-2007, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

For anyone with a Myspace I made a DE Scikotics Group for us to join if you would like.

http://groups.myspace.com/scikoticsDE
Old 05-21-2007, 01:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

just giving everyone a heads up ... i don't know how into car shows everyone is, but i absolutely love going to car shows and seeing what everyone's got. there's 2 nopi shows in our area this summer. on july 28-29 it's in pittsburgh, pennsylvania & on august 25-26 it's in baltimore, maryland. i'll be at both! the website is http://www.nopi.com
Old 05-22-2007, 02:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah Im really trying to go to the CV2 show, let me know when you guys plan on going and ill roll in with you all!! Alittle info on the www.diverse-concept.com $15 for pre online registration, and $20 for at the show registration, which is what James, Will ( sorry if I spelled that wrong) and I are planning on doing!! I would like for all of us to go, and roll together as Scikotics or atleast tghether, so we can start getting associated with each other and start attending meets! I have decided to just set a time and place to meet up this week. So this is what I got....

MANDATORY MEETING: This wednesday night May 23rd at 7:30pm well meet in the parking lot of Crossroads Restaurant on kirkwood hwy, it will be on the right hand side before (rt7) limestone road heading towards newark. I figure well meet at 7:30 to meet each other, and look at each others rides, and after that around 8 or so, well head in to eat. I havent been here before so I dont know about the place, but it is a nice restaurant according to there website! Ill pm everyone, so whoever doesnt read this will also know!! Any questions let me know or call me!

Quick Reply: Delaware Scikotics roll call