Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Koons Scion Of Annapolis Car Show/ Xbox Tournament Update!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 07:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Koons Scion Of Annapolis Car Show/ Xbox Tournament Update!!!

Hey Scion Folks,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you regarding the show. Here's what I have so far.............

The car show will start around 1pm on Sunday, August 13th. There will be 7 different categories to enter, and trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Here are the categories:

1. Best Sound System
2. Best Paint
3. Best Toyota
4. Best xA
5. Best xB
6. Best tC
7. Best in Show

Tito Harris will have his world Famous Hot Lava xB on display. He will also participate as a judge for the car show competition. If you have a Scion or Toyota that you think is the top dog, bring it out, and let's see what you're working with!

I will have a registration available around noon on the day of the car show. If you want your car in the show make sure you're there early to sign up. Hope to see you there!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Now, for all you gamers out there, the X Box 360 tournament will start around 3pm. here's how its going down;

There will be 2 different monitors playing 2 different games. One will be a sports game, and the other will be a racing game. Sign up for whichever one you like, and you will battle it out until there is one person left standing from each game. The 2 top dogs will then play a fighting game to determine the X Box champion. 1st place and runner up will both recieve prizes, and trust me folks, they will be worth it. I will have a sign up sheet for that also. If you think you've got game, come on out and prove it!

In addition to those 2 competitions, there will also be raffles, with a prize give out every hour, and a grand prize raffle right before we wrap up the event.

we'll also be cooking out: Burgers, hot dogs, wings, and other goodies.

There will also be Scion goodies given out.

I hope to see everyone there. this is my first event, and I'd love to meet more Scion owners and club members. here's the address to the dealership if you need to mapquest:

Koons Toyota of Annapolis
1107 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401

I will keep everyone updated of any changes.

Roll Call:
Old 08-03-2006, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

1. Kanundrum(sapaN) will be going to mazda rev it up first to abuse me some cars for free
Old 08-03-2006, 09:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

There's already a sticky for this.