Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

PTUNING: 15,000 Sq/ft State-of-the-art Facility (56K beware)

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 08:31 PM

SL Member

...and I have to go buy that movie I was watching a piece of while getting my nitrous refill.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:00 PM
fox
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by VIET_BOX
Originally Posted by fox
PTUNING FTW!!! Hey guys, i need my coilovers now!
then go buy them NOW!
JUST DID!!! HAHA!!!

TEIN SS-P Coilovers
Old 08-30-2007, 09:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

yes, he continues to listen to me!
Old 08-30-2007, 11:18 PM
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lmao pwnage!!
Old 08-31-2007, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I've had some work done here and these guys rock. They're always doing something with the enthusiast crowd, sponsoring events, and providing food and drinks at some too.

I need to get a few things put on my car, and a couple dyno sessions. Hoping it'll help me out for the next Auto-X. I might stop by tomorrow after work.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:07 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You guys are great, just wish you'd open a shop closer to Southern Maryland, we're dyin' down here.

What surprised me the most was in addition to comprehensive services you guys offer, the parts are also not insanely marked up. I ended up paying less for my front tie bar there then what I found on online sites once shipping was included.

Might see you guys in a few weeks, waiting on injectors to come in first.

Do you guys have dyno discounts for Scion Life members? It says Scion Evolution on my profile tag

Tango, movie selection was my only complaint while I was there, must have seen Tokyo Drift at least three times now while waiting , might I suggest Netflix
Old 08-31-2007, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

i was there for like 5 hours yesterday and i watched swat and the transporter 2. they have a decent selection of movies there.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by RS21128
lmao pwnage!!
just brought dan to Ptuning today for the first time. he got some gagues and will be back to buy much more because I love making people buy stuff for their scion!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by vettereddie
You guys are great, just wish you'd open a shop closer to Southern Maryland, we're dyin' down here.

What surprised me the most was in addition to comprehensive services you guys offer, the parts are also not insanely marked up. I ended up paying less for my front tie bar there then what I found on online sites once shipping was included.

Might see you guys in a few weeks, waiting on injectors to come in first.

Do you guys have dyno discounts for Scion Life members? It says Scion Evolution on my profile tag

Tango, movie selection was my only complaint while I was there, must have seen Tokyo Drift at least three times now while waiting , might I suggest Netflix
We provide discount on parts, labor and dyno tuning for SE members. Check with Tango about the discounts.

As always, we appreciate your patronage and thank you to everyone, especially to the SE NoVA community for your many positive feedbacks and countless referrals.

I'll have to talk to Mike about the Netflix thing. I haven't had a chance to see any of those movies in the showroom myself .

MrC

Old 09-01-2007, 01:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

any discounts for scionlife members and not se members?
Old 09-01-2007, 01:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

sell defi gauges? Ill be official when tango gets my paperwork back
Old 09-01-2007, 03:30 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

you are OFFICAL already cause u signed the paper, paid the dues, and have the stickers on!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Strictly Scionized
Scikotics
SL Member

looking good real good
Old 09-11-2007, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Noics
SL Member

i just picked my car up from P-tuning last night. THESE GUYS ARE GREAT! i made a trek from Richmond VA to Manasass just to have these guys tune my car (passing by a few more local shops along the way) when i finally got there i was amazed at not only the shop but the amazing customer service! my car had an exhaust issue that they found while trying to tune. i wasnt able to get it tuned that day because of the issue. they allowed me to leave my car there until the following business day while they fixed the exhaust, rectifying the issue and still spent plenty of time to tune it to perfection. now it runs SMOOTH AS GLASS and quick as hell. its like a brand new car. the Tuner Toan knows his stuff and made the tune feel like i bought the car turbo'd from the factory!! vast improvement! even keeping the PSI the SAME and just leveling the A/F ratios he pulled out enuf HP to break the tires free again after launch where they werent doing it b4! there is Constant and relatively FLAT torque curve which is just what i need for Autocross and Smooth transition from non-boost to boost crossovers. excellent idle and it doesnt die between shifts or after idling after heavy driving or anything of the sort.

they even threw in sum stickers for me to proudly put on my car...and as of now the only stickers i have aside from my club Stickers "ScionnoicS". all that and they didnt even rape me sideways on the pricing. i am TOTALLY pleased. never had an experience like that from a speed shop. but i plan to have MANY more since this is the only Speed shop i trust to do the work i want!

THANX PTUNING!!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 08:46 PM
fox
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by AcrimoniousBear
i just picked my car up from P-tuning last night. THESE GUYS ARE GREAT! i made a trek from Richmond VA to Manasass just to have these guys tune my car (passing by a few more local shops along the way) when i finally got there i was amazed at not only the shop but the amazing customer service! my car had an exhaust issue that they found while trying to tune. i wasnt able to get it tuned that day because of the issue. they allowed me to leave my car there until the following business day while they fixed the exhaust, rectifying the issue and still spent plenty of time to tune it to perfection. now it runs SMOOTH AS GLASS and quick as hell. its like a brand new car. the Tuner Toan knows his stuff and made the tune feel like i bought the car turbo'd from the factory!! vast improvement! even keeping the PSI the SAME and just leveling the A/F ratios he pulled out enuf HP to break the tires free again after launch where they werent doing it b4! there is Constant and relatively FLAT torque curve which is just what i need for Autocross and Smooth transition from non-boost to boost crossovers. excellent idle and it doesnt die between shifts or after idling after heavy driving or anything of the sort.

they even threw in sum stickers for me to proudly put on my car...and as of now the only stickers i have aside from my club Stickers "ScionnoicS". all that and they didnt even rape me sideways on the pricing. i am TOTALLY pleased. never had an experience like that from a speed shop. but i plan to have MANY more since this is the only Speed shop i trust to do the work i want!

THANX PTUNING!!!!
You've been PTUNED!!!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by fox

THANX PTUNING!!!!
You've been PTUNED!!!
Hahaha!
Old 09-11-2007, 10:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

THANX PTUNING!!!!
now do you see y all of us here in NoVA talk about how great PTUNING is?
Old 09-12-2007, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ptuning #1 no doubt. I need to get emanage so I can get Ptuned... darn unichip
Old 10-10-2007, 03:02 PM
SL Member

HAHA Ptuned... a new adjective/adverb.

And yes Ptuning is our shop of Choice!
Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Good to know, 20-25 it would be then. Should have a decent tax return this year.

Quick Reply: PTUNING: 15,000 Sq/ft State-of-the-art Facility (56K beware)