Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Trying to put antwerpen toyota/scion on the map

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 07:51 PM
5 Year Member

Default Trying to put antwerpen toyota/scion on the map

Where has everyone purchased there scions? What did they like about the dealership?, showroom?, experience? I'm trying to get feedback from you all so I can help make us alittle better not only to improve sales but gain more of an understanding into the scion community as to what people are looking for when they go into a scion dealership...
Old 12-10-2011, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not getting harassed by the salesman! the guy that sold me my car was awesome. He was one of the best salesman i have ever met. he never pushed me to get the car even though i test drove a year before I actually bought it and since he was so nice I actually went back to him even though he moved over to the used cars side. He talked to my mom about stuff other than just the car, like how him and his wife was having his first child. This calmed her down since she was nervous for me to buy it. lol so it wasnt just about business and making a sale.

now he is gone and the people there are rude. I asked one of the other ones recently to test drive a new tC and when I told him i was looking to buy right away he just walked away.

so overall for me, just not being pushy is the best.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ii agree. if ii had my own dealership. ii would make the person feel welcome. if they dont ask then just let them look around. but not in a blowing them off way. I didn't feel pushed to buying a car. didnt ask what was my spending limit and so on.