Notices
Regional - Mid Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Where To Buy A Scion xB In Silver Spring, MD

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Where To Buy A Scion xB In Silver Spring, MD

Hey, I am a newly registered Silver Spring native (born and raised, third generation Washingtonian) who is seriously considering entering into the world of Scion xB ownership. From what I can tell, and what I've been told by dealers, Scion prices are not going to differ at all from one dealer to another, but I'm still wondering if there are any other reasons to pick one dealership over another. Anything at all, from free rental cars while my car is in the shop to a dealership throwing in floor mats for free. I'm willing to travel a little bit from home in order to geta better deal, and obviously the better the deal is, the farther I'm willing to go.

So, is there any dealership that I should be specifically looking in to, or are they all absolutely identical, and I should just pick out the nearest one?

I appreciate your help, and promise to wave at you/return your wave if I see y'all on the road.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Lustine Scion in Woodbridge, VA gives you FREE life time warrenty on your powertrain for all new car sales! Also, all 4 memebers of the Scion Sales team actually OWNS a scion. All we do is sell scions and take care of all the past/future scion customers. We dont sell toyotas.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I highly recommend Fitzgerald in G burg. They didn't give me the run around.. That was after I made a deposit and waited 2 weeks at.Antwerpen... I live in silver spring and deal w/ darcars all day. wouldn't recommend them because they have yet done anything or had anyone login from there.... My salesman's name was Scott Ascher at fitz.... I asked for him because A family friend recommended him to me.... Good luck... Also everyone whos bought from them has been satisfied w/ there experience.