Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Anyone in the area in need of a good job...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Anyone in the area in need of a good job...

I thought I would let you guys know that as of March 26th Bridgestone is taking applications through the S.C. and Ga. unemployment offices. This is the only way to get an application/resume in with them. Bridgestone is located off Exit 11 on I-20 in S.C, so it is convienent for a lot of S.C. and Ga. residents.
As some of you know, Bridgestone built a tire plant about 14 years ago in Graniteville S.C. It is one of the best paying jobs in the area. Anyways the company is expanding our operation to keep up with our customer's demands. They are also building another new plant for earth moving equiment tires at the moment.
It's 12hr. rotating shift work but you get a week off every month. It's hard work but most areas are air conditioned. Pay is above average for our region, full benefits, 401k...Anyways we need good people so if you don't mind getting a little sweaty for good money, give it a shot. The application process is slow, so be patient. Any questions feel free to ask. I know a lot of people in our area have been in need of jobs, so I figured I'd throw it on here. I am just a machine tech, not h.r. or a company rep. No personal gain in it for me.