Car show and track next spring!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Car show and track next spring!

Hey everybody,
I wanted to go ahead and start a thread about this. A friend of mine in South Carolina bought an xb about a month ago, he came to me with an idea of starting possibly an annual show and track in the greenville area. I told him that would be a great idea, and now we are getting plans together for this event.

What will go on:
We will have a Scion/Toyota car show for the first half. Come out and meet new owners, hang out with friends and just have a great time. Food/drinks will be provided and currently ryan is trying to gather up a few local shops to possibly sponsor this event. After the car show/meet we will have autocross set up for everyone to enjoy. Wether you want to watch, or see what you and your car can do it will be there.

When:
2006, sometime in the spring months.

Where:
Currently we are exploring areas in and around Greenville county to hold such event. We hope to have a secured place asap and get things organized.

Time:
Information can not be provided at this time.

I hope to strike interests in this, so please post wether or not you would be willing to come to such event. Anyone, any state is welcome. If you have ideas that you would like us to explore, also post up.

Thanks everybody,
Cya