Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Charleston South Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member

I've got a TC, and i live in Chas.

Work For GSC Motorsports in West ashley

It's white with hotchkis TVS system (lowered) and some other stuff...headers and so on.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member

Default chas area scion owners

i dont personally own a scion but i have a friend from round o that just bought a 06 xa and is is the beginning stages of fixing it up to show hopefully within the next yr his is silver with the charcoal / silver interior so far the mods are a bazooka party pack subwoofer system installed by circuitcity the day he pechased the car future mods are kicker 6 1/2 components front doors and coxial kickers in the back doors .....then from there as money allows he wants to do more any suggestions are apreciated
Old 10-22-2005, 03:10 AM
5 Year Member

Default chas sc scions

my friend that just recently bought a scion xa is lookin for a place where we can hang with other scion owners for ideas and stuff im bout 10 minutes from rivers ave kmart and friends in round o if ya'll let me know what time ya'll meet maybe we can come down there and meet ya'll ,,, btw friend is also lookin into hotel motel res for the weekend of july 8-9 and planning to show his car if he has enuff dun to it by then
Old 10-22-2005, 05:58 AM
5 Year Member

Default chas sc scions

i made a oops on the past post lol when i was saying we are lookin at hotel motels prices friend and me are headed to nopi in rockinghan july 8-9 next yr i saw on the nopi site where if ya belong to a scion club and pay for showing ya ride that scion will reimberse ya at the gate if ya pay by plastic cash :D
Old 10-22-2005, 06:45 PM
5 Year Member

Hi all!!

I just bought a new Scion Xa looking for car owners too start car club or join an established car club message me !!
Old 10-22-2005, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member

anyone here
Old 10-22-2005, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was just in Walterboro last weekend, visiting the family. Unfortunately I flew in, had to leave my CM xB home.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Cool hopefully we will see yall at the next meet in MYRTLE BEACH!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 02:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You know I'll be there!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member

Default re: cammie

i pulled up yur email via the email link last night and sent it to friend that has the scion ....silverxabullet and hes the one ya replied to no worries .... he could not git in the site last night so i helped him out a lilbit seems his ie6 aint working normal or something has his pc locking up all a sudden so whatever it takes to git stuff to him i do to best of ability .....same goes for you or anybody else in here if ya'll have any trouble lookin stuff up or need a link to a site jus ask or email me and i will do my best to help best way i can :D
Old 10-26-2005, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

alright guys... How bout this..
lets just meet up either on 11/5 ( sat night ) around 9/10pm on rivers ave at the old sam's club parking lot.. Let me know who will come out and we'll meet up and plan something let me know what's up!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member

hey cammie ru here
Old 10-26-2005, 11:00 AM
5 Year Member

cammie best time for me to be involved with meeting up is tween 6-9 10 being the time i would have to be dropped back off at my parents where i live so lets see if we can work round that for round the same day or days git back to me if this will work out for you and your work schedule and we will go from there
Old 10-26-2005, 12:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

We can do 9pm, any earlier than that and there will be noone else there. This is more like an underground car meet every sat night, ( if you could call "underground" meeting in a parking lot ) lol. Anyways Let me know who can make it
SAT NOVEMBER 5TH @ 9PM
I'll be there!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member

we'll see what we can do cammie i know i cant stay out to late at night cause specially from that area on down rivers is not the best of places to be afterdark and bein i have church at 10 the next mornin lol i dun wanna be a zombie LOLOLOLOL btw email ya cell # or some # to rodney so he can keep in contact with ya bein hes the scion owner .... and ya'll can work out diff things and him bein in touch with me everyday phone or otherwise he can let me know whats goin on if i miss on gittin on the forum thanks have a great day
Old 10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member

cammie is there anyway we can meet at say the rivers ave kmart up here by me .... i dont trust the sams lot area at all to much crime down there and such ....... up here by texas roadhouse and kmart would be much better location if ya can swing this and anybody else ya know that meets with ya to this ......we will show up if not im fraid we wont be able to go to the meetings .......... ya can email me back with a reply to this i jus hate to sound like a downer but when it comes to feeling safe in a area of town thats what means the most thanks will be listenin to hear from ya
Old 11-07-2005, 03:49 AM
5 Year Member

hope all is goin well for ya'll sorry we did not git to show up saturday night due to personal feelings bout the meeting place .... but me and rodney have lil something to share with ya'll we are goin to try to start a car club here in chas for all imports ...... even the cars sold by u.s dealers but are actually import related vehicles .... we need to know how ya'll would feel bout something like this let us know something by the end of the month and we will git back with ya and see where we can meet up at my personal email would be the best bet for contact crazycowboy73@hotmail.com will be listenin to hear from ya
Old 11-07-2005, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

How did it go? I will be in Charleston from Nov. 21st to Nov. 29th but unfortunately I will be without my tC (I found a real cheap fare to fly down) but if you'd like to meet up anyway, let me know. I'll probably have to drive my mother's 93 Lincoln Town Car. hahahahaha
Old 11-07-2005, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member

we did not go saturday night due to the what i said above bout feeling like it was in a bad part of town after dark ... sure we would like to meet up with ya even if yur in a lincolin i dont have any wheels myself every where i go i go with family or with silverxabullet rodney . contact rodney at cell# 514-3124 or his home # 580-9084 and set up a time for us to git together and we will go from there on setting up a time and meeting place amanda look forward to meeting ya and have a safe trip down
Old 11-07-2005, 08:53 PM
5 Year Member

btw the prefix is 843 on both rodneys cell and home phone if he dont answer leave him a voice and he will try to call ya back if ya leave ya number amanda

Quick Reply: Charleston South Carolina