Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Nashville Area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Nashville Area?

I got a 07' Tc and it needs some work done. I have window that will not roll up all the way, there is a pretty big dent over one of my back tires, there a dent on my trunk and I would like to put a wing on it. I've gone to a few body shops and none of them have ever worked on a scion before and say that I'm better off taking it to the deal, but the dealer will charge me an arm and a leg...So with all the said I've seen some nice scions in Nashville so there got to be someone out there that knows what the hell they are doing! I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any shops in the Nashville area?
Old 09-19-2009, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

well i dont know of any shops that wont charge u a arm and a leg but hit up my scion clubs website Musiccityscions.com and maybe someone can point you in the right direction lol plus maybe u might want to join our club since u live in nashville lol just a thought...
Old 09-19-2009, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by babyheatherb
I got a 07' Tc and it needs some work done. I have window that will not roll up all the way, there is a pretty big dent over one of my back tires, there a dent on my trunk and I would like to put a wing on it. I've gone to a few body shops and none of them have ever worked on a scion before and say that I'm better off taking it to the deal, but the dealer will charge me an arm and a leg...So with all the said I've seen some nice scions in Nashville so there got to be someone out there that knows what the hell they are doing! I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any shops in the Nashville area?
Heather...we might be able to help you out....I know I can probably help you with the window, and we have a few people in our club that do body work. If you have a minute check us out...and we will see what we can do for you....hell if you are not doing anything tomorrow as a matter of fact we are have a BBQ at my place....again the details are posted in the MCS website.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:32 AM
SL Member

Hey im from gallatin bout 20 min from nashville kinda interested in joinin a car club
Old 03-20-2010, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by 05_2tone
Hey im from gallatin bout 20 min from nashville kinda interested in joinin a car club
Trevor, if you are interested check us out at www.musiccityscions.com, and our forums www.musiccityscions.com/forums/ take a look around, and see what you think. We have a great group of people in the club!