Notices
Regional - Mid South KY, NC, SC, TN

Team scioNRG NC members... Speak up!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Team scioNRG NC members... Speak up!!

just wanted to see who still beleves in the team and still wants to participate, or create team events and meets.

we were one of the largest chapters in the beginign with excelent participation and now were almost non existant!

lets get something rolling. i think this will be a good team season. pick some events and lets not try to bail on them.

we're still a free club and i want to keep it that way.

dont also forget to post on www,teamscioNRG.com in our NC forum.

lets back into this!

1. firesquare- Wilmington NC
Old 04-02-2007, 06:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Huh? Wha? We have a team forum?

I'm still here and so is Josh. Not too sure about the Scion King (Joel) though.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow this sucks :-(

yup we have a forum and a web site!

check it out. and buy some stickers!
Old 04-04-2007, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I talked to dadoo the other day he might be intrested
Old 04-04-2007, 03:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by dougalast
Huh? Wha? We have a team forum?

I'm still here and so is Josh. Not too sure about the Scion King (Joel) though.
I'm still here with a new addition to the fam, and not having much free time on my hands!!!! Congrats to you Lance!!!! Hope all went well and glad to see you back Paul!!!! Josh your box looks good man, as it goes by at 60!!! Anyway, Cooper is gonna take alot of my one days off!!! I will be around but not very visible, you may see me at some local stuff if it comes about!!!! I think I need to take off the Kings crown and give it too someone else!!!! Paul/Josh I still have those Scoin backpacks with all the stuff in them for yall, so next time something happens where I can see yall just let me know!!!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 12:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

joel congrats to you! im expecting a son in august!

here she is at 21 weeks. dont worry thats decaf

i took this pic last night. she was lookin hot last night ;-)

yeah im trying to keep this club running. i know people have gone places and what not. and Scion Evolution and stuff now in NC. i have nothing aganist EVO. im just running a club also. and its hard when their arent any active members. ya know?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Congrats to you also........You sure do work fast!!!! HAHA....Do me a favor and PM me your number again!!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 08:29 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If i still had either one of my scions i'd be right there with you guys! Hehe.

Look our for Scion Evolution, they're starting to take over NC!!! NOOOOO!!!!
Old 04-08-2007, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ILMTuners is coming up too hehehe
Old 04-08-2007, 04:21 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I'm down for meets whenever really just let me know. All the meets fell off because everyone either moved or got shipped off to another country. lol But like Lance said He's here and so am I so hit us up! CHEA!
Old 04-08-2007, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what im figuring is this.

NC is a pretty large state with the "scion scene" coming up a lot slower then other places. as every tuner knows that the tuner scene is all honda this and all honda that (not picking on you matt) but its hard just to roll a single make car club when you only really have two major models of a manufacture that has a "slow 1.5L" and a "camry powered coupe to rice out"

now againn im not knocking on tC owners, just those ones who put a 3 inch exhaust on a car thats normaly asperated or chrome hubcap spinners on an xB with a mineke exhaust that sounds like your grandfathers 2 stroke weed waker.

but with only 2 models of a car and the xB and xA only being out since 04 as with the tC since 05, its a hard club to run. and since i was told by the scioNRG bosses, im not running the club. so their for, im not pushing it as hard as id like

yes we all have lives and some of us have kids on the way and school and yeah yeah yeah.

i love my scion and i love my team and team members. if EVO wants to sweep NC let them. i pay 58 bucks a year to renew my plate that says SCIONRG on it. and im damn proud of it too.

will i ever get rid of my car? F no! its brings me so much joy when im down and so does this place. Scionlife mid-south has pulled me out of a lot of holes. waiting for the birth of my daughter. and her being born annd yeah some of you know the thread.

from good
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=94571

the birth of my daughter
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=126059

then the **** hit the fan here. i was homeless for 4 days. lovely eh?
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=130134

Then when everything else could have gone wrong to a good person. a light shines down on me. it was bright too. so i turned down the light and met my life long parterner, Jessica. she might come with me to a meet or two if she isnt tired.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=148281

but i just can't give up on scioNRG or SL!

you guys are my family and if i havent said it yet. thank you!

now lets get a good meet going damnit!!!! :-P
Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by firesquare
what im figuring is this.

NC is a pretty large state with the "scion scene" coming up a lot slower then other places. as every tuner knows that the tuner scene is all honda this and all honda that (not picking on you matt) but its hard just to roll a single make car club when you only really have two major models of a manufacture that has a "slow 1.5L" and a "camry powered coupe to rice out"

now againn im not knocking on tC owners, just those ones who put a 3 inch exhaust on a car thats normaly asperated or chrome hubcap spinners on an xB with a mineke exhaust that sounds like your grandfathers 2 stroke weed waker.

but with only 2 models of a car and the xB and xA only being out since 04 as with the tC since 05, its a hard club to run. and since i was told by the scioNRG bosses, im not running the club. so their for, im not pushing it as hard as id like

yes we all have lives and some of us have kids on the way and school and yeah yeah yeah.

i love my scion and i love my team and team members. if EVO wants to sweep NC let them. i pay 58 bucks a year to renew my plate that says SCIONRG on it. and im damn proud of it too.

will i ever get rid of my car? F no! its brings me so much joy when im down and so does this place. Scionlife mid-south has pulled me out of a lot of holes. waiting for the birth of my daughter. and her being born annd yeah some of you know the thread.

from good
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=94571

the birth of my daughter
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=126059

then the **** hit the fan here. i was homeless for 4 days. lovely eh?
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=130134

Then when everything else could have gone wrong to a good person. a light shines down on me. it was bright too. so i turned down the light and met my life long parterner, Jessica. she might come with me to a meet or two if she isnt tired.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=148281

but i just can't give up on scioNRG or SL!

you guys are my family and if i havent said it yet. thank you!

now lets get a good meet going damnit!!!! :-P
PREACH! AMEN! lol

Oh and it's Naturally Aspirated.

I'm not a ScioNGR member but I'll go to the meets. I'm already part of a club here in MB Unreal Creation so I'm taken. I'll still support any NRG meet though.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

josh its cool.

im part of i think 4 or 5 clubs. and yeah i can't rock all those stickers either (and dont want too)

but you can get team scioNRG under your forum name if you want. just go here to the link below
click me NOWW!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2007, 03:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

well how are you apporaching them i mean you just cant sit on the computer all day waiting for memebrs to apply. you have to get out and tell people about your club. you come on here complaining that no body wants to be in your club wich is a weakness i would not show if i was trying to start a club. Im not talking ____ im just stating the facts your making it more of a headace then it should be. like for instance there are many clubs out there u gotta think why do they want to join my club people just dont wanna sit in a parking lot doing nothing.

P.S.- there is a scionevo plate available lol