Music City Scions
SL Member

bring it travis!

and yea Music City Scions FTMFW!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

things are as dead here as in new england.....time to put car in storage for a while I suppose.....
Old 11-22-2010, 01:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Beckenbauer
Travis you and I BOTH know I run the boro... LMAO

Everyone in the boro knows i run that shieeeet!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yall may run the streets in speed...but in style...lol.....no contest roflmao......why is it no one is ever out around these parts anymore.....I remember back when I was yalls age cruising was so much fun.....now it seems if someone isnt trying to race ya it isnt fun....
Old 11-30-2010, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

lol well i know what you mean carwashindad... but i am around alot in south nashville area mostly. i drive 65 miles a day alone for work so im sure people see me out and about randomly lol.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Down in Chattanooga...
Old 02-25-2011, 08:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

tn peeps! are there any scion meetups in tn? if not we need to get the ball rolling
Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by KillaKeola
tn peeps! are there any scion meetups in tn? if not we need to get the ball rolling
MusicCityScions.com
Old 02-25-2011, 09:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Missed this the 1st time around...

Repping Old Hickory also a MusicCityScions.com member.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

well you already know what i know bro lol.. but yeah it would be nice to have a statewide meetup.. regardless of club they are in.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had talked to a member of a club here in TN...all this person wanted to talk about was how the members street race and I should come hang out with them and see what its all about....i've been in this scene since 2004 when the Scion was first introduced on the east coast so I've been there and seen about all there is to see. I was looking for fellow owners to just hang with and chill....not break the law....so until I find such...the whip will stay covered....I'll take it out here and there and get waves and what not...just not wanting to associate with the club of street racers...cause we all know that the xB is far from a street racer lol..
Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by carwashindad
I had talked to a member of a club here in TN...all this person wanted to talk about was how the members street race and I should come hang out with them and see what its all about....i've been in this scene since 2004 when the Scion was first introduced on the east coast so I've been there and seen about all there is to see. I was looking for fellow owners to just hang with and chill....not break the law....so until I find such...the whip will stay covered....I'll take it out here and there and get waves and what not...just not wanting to associate with the club of street racers...cause we all know that the xB is far from a street racer lol..
www.musiccityscions.com

Stop by, I think you will find what you are looking for.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

would love to but when a member posts and raves like they did...its kinda hard...remember first impressions are the best...and this one wasnt that good....who knows maybe this summer Ill be around in the box...
Old 03-16-2011, 02:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

would love to but when a member posts and raves like they did...its kinda hard...remember first impressions are the best...and this one wasnt that good....who knows maybe this summer Ill be around in the box...

Your first post was about someone ranting on about Street racing. That isn't MCS. If you would like for a senior member such as myself (most senior and founding member) to address such issue, then you will have to be a little more specific on the incident. MCS has a member list with ages ranging from 16-50+ yrs old. When we talk about racing, it's 99% Road Course and AutoX talk. Rarely if any do you see anyone going on about Street racing. We are to old for that to be our clubs primary goal/purpose. I'm 31yrs old myself. If it's not the actual race track we are discussing, then is a charity event, or leisure activity like a cruise to Fall Creek Falls for a cook out.

People have bad days, but by no means does one person represent the agenda of the entire club, myself nor our head (Brian/J3st3r). If anyone has an issue, no matter how much seniority he/she has, we address the issue. Bad attitudes are not tolerated here.

Kinda hard to imagine that the person you spoke of that was all about how the club street races, came from MCS. As mentioned we race on real tracks here.

With that said, at the same time, if you try and BS us...we will call you out on it. We have a pretty serious group of people ranging from Engineers to Machine shop fabricators in our crew. If something don't sound right, we will let you know up front. We've done everything possible to these cars besides painting them (albeit we have a contact member who drives a custom widebody xA that owns an Autobody paint shop). But everything from electrical work, interior disassemble and sound deading install, motor installs, turbo installs, springs/coilover installs, LSD/transmission installs....etc. And we do this within the crew and largely everyone chips in to help that member get their mods on the car at the same time, teaching them on what it takes to install the parts. The charge for such services is your appreciation for the club.

Last edited by rhythmnsmoke; 03-16-2011 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

^^ WHat he said....

MCS Members don't street race... Autoxx, Track days at the NSS and the occasional visit to Union hill only.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:30 AM

Chat town checkin in. New scion owner, New to the area...NOT new to the game. where does everyone meet up at? Love to come by and check out the scene maybe cruise a bit. Not a racer just looking for some cool company with sick rides.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

finally got exhaust rebuilt yesterday...looking to pass emissions here this week so I will be out and about a lil more in the xB....some minor body work has to be fixed after the long ride down this past Oct.....as for the racing thing....I'm not gonna judge what I heard from one person....I can make the judgement on my own this season lol. Thinking once the cruise nights start out at Belks here in the Boro I will be there friday nights....if anyone else is interested I will get the info. Hope to see others this up coming season!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Any of you tenessee peeps going to Import Alliance spring meet in ATL?
Old 04-03-2011, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SickoStylez
Chat town checkin in. New scion owner, New to the area...NOT new to the game. where does everyone meet up at? Love to come by and check out the scene maybe cruise a bit. Not a racer just looking for some cool company with sick rides.
If your in the chatanooga area im about an hour away. I live out in knoxville. There are a few other scion peeps out here. Not much going on though, but im always down to meeting up with new ppl. Hit me up!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

finally got exhaust rebuilt yesterday...looking to pass emissions here this week so I will be out and about a lil more in the xB....some minor body work has to be fixed after the long ride down this past Oct.....as for the racing thing....I'm not gonna judge what I heard from one person....I can make the judgement on my own this season lol. Thinking once the cruise nights start out at Belks here in the Boro I will be there friday nights....if anyone else is interested I will get the info. Hope to see others this up coming season!!

Hey I'm in the Boro too...

Any of you tenessee peeps going to Import Alliance spring meet in ATL?
What are the dates again?

Quick Reply: Tennessee Roll Call!