Old 04-22-2005, 09:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Mid South: CLT Metro Spotted Thread

485 this morning around 915am, TCM xB.
UNCC East Deck level 3, dark blue xB.
485 this afternoon around 3pm, TCM xB with rooftop cargo pod.

anyone here?
Old 04-23-2005, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

wow, that many?? i know the dark blue xB belongs to a girl. i think i've seen it on several occasions by Jillians at night sometimes by Concord. so does the Lava xB, he's at Jillians some nights too. and i forgot what color TCM was. *shrugs*
Old 04-23-2005, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

THats just the xB's, I forgot to mention the 3 tC's and 2 xA's I see on a daily basis in the University area and on campus.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

i try to look out for the tC and xA's now...but im doing a terrible job. i caught myself about to honk at a matrix and then a white astro van lolllll. the closest i ever get to the university anymore is if im at my friends place at UT North. or when i wanna use the art studio at night or am too cheap to go to a real laundry mat....
Old 04-24-2005, 04:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Yeah I sometimes mistake those old astro vans for an xB when im not really paying attention. Bite my tounge!
Old 04-24-2005, 06:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by NHGrafx
Yeah I sometimes mistake those old astro vans for an xB when im not really paying attention. Bite my tounge!
lol - thank god I thought I was the only one!!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

5 more today...

BCP xB on Rocky River Rd at 3:10pm turning onto Hood Road.
Camo Green xB turning into UNCC north entrance at 3:00pm
Same old Blue xB in the parking deck
and 2 tC's on campus, white and black.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

did you get any beeps or waves?

I only saw ONE BCP xB today. super sexy with pink interior and as shiney as the gold teef on a ghetto fabulous playa. my xB. i think i saw an xA today---but i confuse cars still, so i can never be sure.

i'll count my sitings tomorrow.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

No beeps or waves at all, but I been parking next to that blue xB everyday hoping my "Scionlife" and "Scionlife.com" stickers will leave some hints for the driver...
Old 04-28-2005, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Only 1 xB today, a TCM around 120pm on 49 by UNCC.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

no luck here. i think i know what my problem is: i keep looking for them. when i look, i never see (literally) and when i dont, they're there. so i wonder, even if you finally saw one of them (lol like its a freak show now) what would you say? i've been 6 feet from a scion owner before (MONTHS ago--before i found scionlife.com or _anything_scion.com) because i kept pressing my un/lock butting while walking toward my baby---then i paused once i saw another xB. when i saw its light flashing, i turned around to see a guy walking and we just both turned with a knowing smile (i guess he had a smile--a guy smile) but we didnt say anything otherwise...what IS there to say?
Old 04-28-2005, 02:16 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

well beep to you the only thing us guys can say...... How Youuuuu doin j/k not much just the normal. when I talk to a fellow scioner I tell them about the scionlife website and and just say hey and see if they have done anything to theirs.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

lol. well i get excited really easily when i see other Scioners so i try not to jump up and down (like Chun-Li from Street Fighter after she wins a fight) or wave frantically like a 5 y/o kid w/ a candyhigh so instead i kinda just shy down with a bigO smile.

O! but good news! i just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico!! lol, jk,i did that months ago HEH (& i DID NOT SAVE $$). but anyway, to the real point: i got most of my dashboard pink now. I have my sporty lady bug seat covers and steering wheel cover (oK, not sporty but still cute to me). i got scent lady bug bags hanging too and they're hella cute---minus the lady bug's antennaes.

sorry i know guys arent into PINK, but im really excited. im gonna get it cleaned inside out & take pics by the end of next week....
Old 04-28-2005, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by xBeepbeep
lol. well i get excited really easily when i see other Scioners so i try not to jump up and down (like Chun-Li from Street Fighter after she wins a fight)
Hmmmm just daydreaming now what a vision lol. Plus bonus points for knowing the old Street fighter game.

Well congrats on joing Geico I hope you got to meet that little green guy. Cant wait to see what you have down to your box.
man it is time to get another meet up now that my schedule is finally clearing up again.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Today, a BCP xB on 51 and a light blue tc on 51, both in same spot around 2:45pm
Old 04-29-2005, 01:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

no luck today *sighs*
Old 05-01-2005, 12:18 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

Originally Posted by soulcracker
Originally Posted by xBeepbeep
lol. well i get excited really easily when i see other Scioners so i try not to jump up and down (like Chun-Li from Street Fighter after she wins a fight)
Hmmmm just daydreaming now what a vision lol. Plus bonus points for knowing the old Street fighter game.

Well congrats on joing Geico I hope you got to meet that little green guy. Cant wait to see what you have down to your box.
man it is time to get another meet up now that my schedule is finally clearing up again.
I saved money when I left Geico....
Old 05-01-2005, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

went out of town Sat and headed back to the QC around 6pm. was super tired and kept doing "mini sleeps" in my xB but saw a TCM xB headed 77N. i got excited and BEEP BEEP'd s/he was on the other side so not like they'd hear. anyway, i was awake for the rest of my trip back! my excitement lasts.....

yesterday night when i finally got into town, we hit uptown charlotte and saw another TCM xB. BEEP BEEP'd but we didnt get a return, same parking deck and we went our separate ways but ended up at the same place...except they were on stage and we were in the audience.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

3:27am. *yawns* i got totally sick yesterday (Tues) @ 4am so called work & told em i wasnt coming in. when 9am came around, my friend called me to check up on me and she decided to skip out on work since she was already late. she knows im down for most things fun (& maybe even crazy), so she's like "lets do summin'." a couple hours later we were on our way to Myrtle Beach. *yawn* my pseudo-ex told me there were a lot of xB's in Myrtle, but guess he was wrong. didnt see even ONE, but i saw my FIRST xA on the road! what got me even more excited was i thought i saw a ScioNRG sticker on her car (red xA) but when we got close it said ClubScionSC. i beep beep'd anyway and my friend laughed, the lady totally didnt pay attn, which made it even more funny. whats funnier, when we were driving behind the xA, i saw the Scion emblem briefly and i go "what kind of car is THAT???" ...man im tired...i dont want to be at work @ 8
Old 05-07-2005, 06:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

was at N Davidson in front of the Rice Gallery. around 8pm. TCM xB.

Quick Reply: Mid South: CLT Metro Spotted Thread