Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Regional - Mid South: CLT Metro (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-clt-metro-1783/)
-   -   Mid South: CLT Metro Spotted Thread (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/regional-mid-south-clt-metro-1783/mid-south-clt-metro-spotted-thread-23492/)

xBeepbeep 05-08-2005 04:41 AM

11:15 pm Saturday UNiversity Blvd pass Target, then to N Tryon and then 85 S..... i think s/he rode beside me for a little bit but i was in a daze....by the time i realized it was an xB it zoomed past me and i was too phased to x BEEP BEEP.

xBeepbeep 05-09-2005 01:09 AM

one BCP at arboretum parking lot outside Old Navy 2 pm with NY plate
Sciond & Soulcrackers BCP xB's by Tinder Box @ arboretum 2pm
BSP xB going toward UNCC on 29 (N Tryon) @ 4:15pm
PW xB parked @ AMC Theatres 5:35pm (has a doggy & it scared the crap out of me when i got out of my xB--we parked beside it)

Sciond 05-09-2005 05:46 AM

yep u did

NHGrafx 05-17-2005 02:08 AM

I am down in Cocoa Beach Florida right now on my vacation and there are TONS of scions here, saw about 12 xB's yesterday in less than 2 hours and about 5 or 6 today, not to mention 4 or 5 tc's and xa's. They arent kidding when they say there is a big scion influence in Florida.

xBeepbeep 05-17-2005 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by NHGrafx
I am down in Cocoa Beach Florida right now on my vacation and there are TONS of scions here, saw about 12 xB's yesterday in less than 2 hours and about 5 or 6 today, not to mention 4 or 5 tc's and xa's. They arent kidding when they say there is a big scion influence in Florida.

Oh do you get beeps??

NHGrafx 05-17-2005 10:00 PM

Nope, no beeps, no honks, no looks.

xBeepbeep 05-24-2005 11:24 AM

first camo ive seen on the road
6:20ish pm Monday May 23 headed 77N merging from 277

eheilman 05-27-2005 06:44 PM

what part of charlotte are you in? I see quite a few scions in the University area and uptown - I see them all the time going to/from work.

I probably have passed some of you and didn't even know it.

Sciond 05-28-2005 03:44 AM

I ma all over south Charlotte and the north west side

xBeepbeep 05-28-2005 04:00 PM

i definitely have NOT seen you :). im in the University area too. usually bumping some Rave/Techno or Hip Hop and my music is usually up pretty loud. my girls live right beside the university so im at there place a couple times a week too.

NHGrafx 05-28-2005 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by eheilman
what part of charlotte are you in? I see quite a few scions in the University area and uptown - I see them all the time going to/from work.

I probably have passed some of you and didn't even know it.

I live in SE Charlotte near Calvary church, the big pink one on the corner of Rea and 51. I am up in the University area quite often during the school year since I am a student there. I will be in that area often in June also since I will doing freelance work with a company in that area.

I havent seen you around. I would notice a red tc.

Sciond 05-28-2005 10:05 PM

I pass that church every day.............

xBeepbeep 05-28-2005 10:55 PM

dont remember what day it was...maybe it was Wednesday or Thursday...parked beside a BCP @ Univ Bloom...yea that was def a wednesday...

eheilman 05-29-2005 09:57 PM

Im not usually around the univ. area much during the week, since I work in uptown. I used to be a student at UNCC, but since I graduated, Im not over around there that much.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for ya'll.

xBeepbeep 05-29-2005 11:45 PM

Im not usually around the univ. area much during the week, since I work in uptown. I used to be a student at UNCC, but since I graduated, Im not over around there that much.

what side of town do u live on now? when did u grad from UNCC?

xBeepbeep 05-29-2005 11:49 PM

saw BOP xB today...i think it was following me for a while then i followed it, then it parked beside me when i stopped...i wonder who's xB it was? HMMMMM *wink wink* then we saw a hot lava xB twice. i beeped every time. only the BOP beeped back. was fun :).

HotXB 05-30-2005 12:21 AM

I'll be driving up to Mooresville on Tuesday to check out my son's appartment and set up some things at NTI. He starts June 27. We'll be in a lowered Lava and with HOT XB Georgia Tag. Beep if you see us.

xBeepbeep 05-30-2005 12:29 AM

definitely will xBEEP BEEP!!

eheilman 05-30-2005 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by xBeepbeep

what side of town do u live on now? when did u grad from UNCC?

I graduated in December. I live about 5 miles from campus near Tradition golf course.

HotXB 06-02-2005 11:48 PM

The trip to Mooresville was nice. We saw 2 XB rs2's a few XA's and a few XB's. Beeped at some but know one beeped back. We aslo saw a few TC's but I don't beep at them because they never beep back.