Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
MN Scions

Default To the OG MN members

Anyone on here still friends with Grrlracer?

Check this stuff out.
http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum...ad.php?t=78139
Old 11-16-2008, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
MN Scions

i can see, i need to register....
Old 11-19-2008, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Wow wow wow!!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
MN Scions

Originally Posted by Streeter
Wow wow wow!!
what?! I cant see!
Old 11-19-2008, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

even with registering i see nothing.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
MN Scions

Originally Posted by trentonm
even with registering i see nothing.
same...
Old 11-21-2008, 11:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah it must have been removed... giv eus the run down on what happened
Old 02-25-2009, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
MN Scions

I can still see it. I'm thinking you cant because you dont have enough posts to view the marketplace, which is where this thread is located.

I'll just copy past some of it for you.

Well, as you all know, I sold my black integra to Amy aka Grrlracer last December of 2007. There was an agreement made, in which Amy would supply a down payment on the vehicle and make $500 a month payments (in which she created the terms and amount). The documented agreement that we made was that if she missed two payments in a row (2 months in a row, 60 days, etc) that she would forfeit the vehicle to me. Her credit was horrible so she couldn't get a autoloan. I, being a good friend, accepted her terms of a down payment, and $500 dollars a month until the balance of $12,000 was paid. Now, she had signed a document that stated what comes with the car and that she is purchasing the vehicle as-is. She insisted on purchasing the vehicle. She purchased the vehicle and drove away after the sale. She had about nine months of driving the vehicle before she couldn't afford it anymore and missed payments. She missed July '08 and August '08 payments. I would always hear excuses about not being on time. When she did make payments, it would always be at the end of the month. I attempted to take the car back in September '08, but she insisted on having a buyer for the vehicle. I guess she was trying to sell the car on Craigslist.

That dragged on for another two months. No buyer, no payment since June '08. Funny thing is the car died in September '08. We don't know why, but she blames a faulty build by FullBlown Motorsports (a trusted, sponsor of this forum KNOWN for its GREAT builds). Now, I understand if the vehicle crapped out up to 90 days after the sale, I would have fixed it. But please don't tell me it was because of a bad build after 9 months of owning and driving the car. Oh yeah, entering it in car shows and winning trophies. Please!!! Are you seriously going to blame it on a bad build just because it died on her dime (meaning after missing July and August payments), she shouldn't have even suppose to be driving it! She agreed to pay for the repair bill, and I would forget about the missed payments for July, August, September, October and 1st half of November of having the car in her possession. Funny thing, she calls me crying saying she is sorry for everything and that she'll have it fixed. Oh wait, the person who was suppose to fix it broke up with her! Oh noes! No free repair? So car sits again in wasted space.

Finally, she had Jordan from MAP tow it to the plymouth shop. She than tells me they will fix it and she will cover the costs. Great! Guess what? I PM'd Jordan and he said Amy said she doesn't have the money to repair OR to diagnose what's wrong with the car. Wonderful! More time wasted before winter hits! So, then I asked her what was the deal? She said it wasn't her fault for a bad build by FullBlown. It's my piece of crap to deal with now? Wonderful. I told her that I will get it towed from MAP to my house. I also warned her that she should get a legal counsel, because my dad is pretty ____ed. He allowed Amy to make payments to him, and for the months she has been missing, my Dad has been paying out of pocket for her! Amy's response was: "Good luck trying to get anything from me. You can't sue someone in the middle of bankruptcy." Ohhhhhh, according to legal advisors I have spoken with, federal law requires the debtor to wait eight years after the first bankruptcy filing to file a second time, giving you plenty of time to collect on a new debt. There are always two sides of a story. I don't expect you to feel bad, or to even care about this situation. I just wanted to let everyone know.

Want to hear the kicker? She stripped the car of its value, rims AND interior pieces. How shady is that? I mean, if you can't afford the damn car. Why would you strip the RIMS, TURBO, MANIFOLD, INTERCOOLER, FRONT BUMPER AND OTHER ENGINE PARTS?! Leaving the engine with loose bolts, no turbo, no intercooler, no rims. Even left steelies on with 2 lug nuts? LOL. Wow! Shady! Are you that poor you have to scrounge for parts to make ends meet? The car arrived at the house looking like it was left in St. Paul for a weekend! Thankfully, Matt from MAPerformance (Age 18 from Cottage Grove), an employee stated that the car was in this state before he ORIGINALLY towed it from Fairbault (the ex boyfriend shop).

PICS ARE COMING! OH NO, THESE AREN'T PHOTOSHOPPED EITHER. WE EVEN HAD MATT FROM MAPERFORMANCE SMILE IN ONE OF THE PICS AS HE WAS TAKING IT OFF THE TOW BED. THANKFULLY I TOOK PICS & VID SHOTS BEFORE I SOLD IT TO HER, AND NOW WE HAVE SOME OF AFTER.

Car Recieved Today 11/14/2008:
Eliminate 85% of the list.

Car As She Drove Off In 12/2007:
Modification List:
Refreshed B18C1
SRP 9:1 Pistons
Eagle H-beam Rods
Crank Balanced
Semi Closed Deck
ARP Head Studs

HEAD STUFF
Refreshed B18C1
Edelbrock Victor X Intake Manifold
RC 660cc Injectors
Type-R Valve Cover

TURBO STUFF
FULL BLOWN MOTORS TUNED
Hondata S200
P28 OBDI ECU
Tubular Turbo Manifold
Precision SC61 Turbo
2.5” Red IC Piping
FMIC
Turbo XS BOV
Tial Wastegate
3” Downpipe
Apexi N1 Exhaust.

DRIVETRAIN
Original B18C1 Tranny
Tranny is in perfect condition, no grinds or any problems.
Exedy Stage II Clutch (1,500 miles)
Exedy 9.5lb Flywheel (1,500 miles)

IGNITION
NGK Plugs
MSD 6A Box
MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires

SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
KYB AGX Shocks
Lowering Springs
Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts
Bennen Front 3-way Strut Tower Bar
Bennen Front Traction Bar
Bennen Rear Strut Tower Bar
Bennen Rear Lower Tie Bar
New Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors and Pads
New Slotted Rear Rotors and Pads
Red W/Gold Flake Calipers

EXTERIOR
New Mercedes Black Paint (Black with Silver Flake)
Shaved Moldings and Free of Dings and Dents
JDM HID Type-R Front (Metal)
VIS Invader Carbon Fiber Hood
JDM Side Markers
REAL OEM Optional Sideskirts and Rear Valences
Type-R Spoiler
Spoon Sports Carbon Fiber Lip (Might Take Off)
Tenzo-R Mean 6 Rims w/Toyo Proxes (Fairly New)
Tenzo-R Wiper Blades
Completely Redded out Tail-lights

INTERIOR
Stock GSR Black Leather Interior (Mint Condition)
Type-R Floor Mats
SPW Boost Gauge
Autometer Pillar Pod
White Gauge Face
Red Carbon Fiber Trim Pieces
Clifford Alarm
Spoon Sports Reservoir Socks
Tenzo-R Door Sill Pieces

Before:
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2130/02zf4.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/DSC03258.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1269/03il4.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1812/04ie7.jpg

After:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8907/01bu4.jpg

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/8306/02mo0.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1129/03bf9.jpg

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4874/05we1.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1672/06nv1.jpg

Grrlracers response:

Ok so here it goes......

Last year, my "good friend" Johnni and I came to an agreement on the purchase of the Integra. I did not NEED the car but I WANTED the car. Johnni also was in a situation were ge needed to sell it, something to do with his move. His personal business, which I will leave out in respects to his privacy. I, at the time, had my Eclipse, a fully paid off car. I tried to get a bank loan, no luck, not due to my credit which at that point in time was pretty good. I was not given a loan because of the sellers amount, which I was told was too high over book value. Yes I did come up with the terms of 500/mo, over 2 yrs to pay off the 12,000 price tag. This was agreed upon by Johnni and I as I did not have full pay off and it would give him an added income of 500 a month basically. I was told this was a paid off vehicle, which was reflected by the clear title, never told there was a personal loan in his fathers name. Johnni had a contract typed up and I met him at his parents house in Savage to complete the sale. He got the first payment and we both signed the contract, and no it was not notarized. I drove away in the car.......

And so the problems begin.....
Not even ten minutes after leaving his parents house THE DAY OF SALE, the was not boosting and broke down.....I had a friend with me at the time of purchase who was also in the car when it broke down. I called Johnni, his response was "it is not used to the cold weather yet"......no offer to have anything checked or fixed on the car.....

I get the car home, talk to my friend Jordan to see if he can figure out what is wrong with my new car.... FMIC froze, the cheap manifold was severly cracked and the exhaust was only tack welded on (of course explaining the exhaust fumes that always filled the car), there was oil in the turbo and it was not functional. After finding out the list of problems, I spoke with Johnni as the car was being torn apart by Jordan. NEVER did he offer to pay for even a portion of all the problems on a car I just bought. Now in my experience as a salesperson in the Automotive Industry, if I ever had a customer who had even half of these problems the first day the car was bought we always had some or all problems fixed. These are not things that just pop up overnight, they are problems that progress over time and there is no way the were not noticed by Johnni before it was sold, anyone who knows anything about cars can tell if a car is not boosting, is leaking exhaust fumes and running very poorly.

As for Johnni saying I only started to have problems during the last few months is complete BULL____!! Some of you may remember the thread posted by Dana with a pic of the front clip showing the temporary piping while waiting for the new parts to arrive......find that post and look at the dates.....
Or I also can get all record of dates parts were ordered for the car......or when I purchased the new turbo from Mike (rsx-knight) off his DA.

Anyway, my point is my so-called good friend sold me a car that needed major, not minor repairs. I was told it was in great condition, not what I was screwed over with buying. Yes, I did sign a cotract that said the car was "as-is" and it was my fault for not having it thorougly looked over before I purchased it. Thats my fault for trusting my good friend. I know turbo cars are high maintenance but if I knew I would be buying a completely new turbo kit and exhaust right off the bat, I would have just done that for my paid off Eclipse. That is why I took off everything I paid for on the vehicle. Expect for the new bumper, you can keep that. I even have the old bumper, froze FMIC and I believe Jordan may even still have the manifold that was cracked in half when it was removed. If you want your old parts back, that can mostly be arranged. Sorry, the turbo was thrown away, it was so far past repair.

As far as the balance owed at the end..... what Jonni is leaving out is that when I purchased the car I was making way more than enough to pay for the vehicle with my two jobs but as some of you know, my son started having medical problems in the spring. After April he was not able to attend daycare anymore due to his issues so I had to stay home with him during the day and only work nights and weekends. So my 80-90 hrs a week I was working was cut down to 20-30 hrs. Of course this affected my income and Johnni was always informed of my job situations. If I was ever not able to make the payment on time he was informed and always was ok with receiving it late. Never once told me his dad had a loan payment to make with the money. He only ever mentioned his dad was upset about me making late payments but he had explained my situation to him. Now comes June.... being able to only work a low amount of hours to stay home with Dylan, I was not able to fulfill all my duties as a manager. I told Johnni I was looking for a job new through all of this, trying to find somewhere to even work overnight. By the end of July I lost my job due to my sons medical issues. But of course I had another job within the same week. Again, Johnni was informed of all of this. I had also told him I would be selling the car knowing I could not afford it anymore. Which of course he was ok with as long as the balance was paid off. I was only minimally driving the car during the time I was not able to pay for it. As for going to the show in Fargo, a previous arrangement was made for the car to be in the show and I had obligations to hold up. Contrary to what most of you have assumed about me, I am a good person and do what I can to never let my friends down. In the end of September I had the car taken to my then boyfriends shop were he was going to make some repairs to the vehicle which would make it more sellable as there were very few solid interests in anyone purchasing the car. Johnni knew this also. I was not aware that during the time my ex had the car he was beating the ____ out of it and giving all his buddies joy rides. And no he is not a member on here. I heard this trough other people who saw and were in my car while he had it. He told me there was something wrong with the car, saying the oil pump had gone out on it and he would have that fixed also. Johnni was informed of that. Two weeks go by of him still having the car and no repairs being done. The car was at his shop in Faribault the whole time, not in my possession so I never saw it with my own eyes in the broke down condition. I get the breakup call and yes I did call Johnni about that immediately after because I knew it had just made the matters with the car even worse. I cared more about the fact I was screwed with an undriveable car not the fact that the man I was going to marry just broke it off. I told Johnni I would have it towed from Faribault to MAP in Plymouth, which I did and of course paid the 176 dollar fee for the tow since it was my responsibilty. I knew having it at MAP would get the car out of my hands faster, as I trust MAP, Jordan and his work. It of course was bad timing due to him being in Vegas for the SEMA show. Johnni was always knew everything I knew as far as when the car would be looked at. I was told the damage to the car was far worse then just an oil pump, so obviously my ex ____ed me on that one. But whatever, besides the point. I now knew I had a car I could not afford to make payments on or fix. I told Johnni he could just take the car back. Yes all of the parts I had put on the car were removed due to my frustration in having to put so much into a car that my "good friend" screwed me over on in the sale.

On a side note, Johnni, bringing up my current pending bankruptcy is fowl on your part. That is my very personal business. But since you brought it up, the only reason I am filing now is due to the tens of thousands of dollars I have in medical bills for my son and his ongoing medical condition. Which of course since I lost my med ins at my past job and dont have any now, im paying everything out of pocket. No, the state will not back pay anything so thats not an option. Believe me, having to file bankruptcy is something I never thought I would have to do in this situation. Giving Johnni back the car puts it in his possession, which is something that can be taken from me to pay off the hospital bills.

I never had the intention of screwing over my "friend" but I gues thats how it has been portrayed by Johnni. I am very sorry hisfather had to be involved in this, as he was always a very nice guy evry time I saw him.

The situation sucked from the beginning but I kept paying for and rebuilding the car until my personal problems took over. I did make an effort in selling the car to get it paid off with Johnni, but had no luck.

There are only two people I feel bad about having to be involved in any of this. That is only Johnni's dad since I was never honestly informed of his involvement in the situation and I can assume he was never told all the details of the massive repairs and my job status. And for Jordan for putting so much hardwork and endless overnights into fixing a car that was crap from the beginning.

I dont ask for anyone to feel sorry for me or take sides in this situation between myself and Johnni, and I would like to keep it between us. If anyone chooses to not deal with me because of this then so be it. In all the friends ive made offthis site and things ive bought and sold without a problem, ever, I find it hard to belivee that so many people would call me as many names as ive read and come down so hard on me for this whole thing before even knowing the whole story.

Since Johnni and his father are taking this to a legal level I dont plan on on talking about this anymore in this thread anymore.

Thanks
Hope you all had a good read and found some entertainment in all of this!

grrlracer
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by grrlracer
Add grrlracer to Your Buddy List

11-17-2008, 07:37 PM