Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

*Philadelphia & Tri State Area Scion Meets* Noobs Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 03:52 PM
RS3
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have all weekend bro lemme know when u feel better.. Anyone get me a Christmas gift! i got nothing!!! booo
Old 12-26-2007, 04:29 PM
SL Member

new computer! w00t!
Old 12-26-2007, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RS3
Anyone get me a Christmas gift! i got nothing!!! booo
Got nothin'?!? If my mom cooked like your mom, I wouldn't require nothin'!!!

Oh, the lights are fixed...it was DEF a bad transformer/ballast issue, 'cause the light comes on in a few minutes (with the other side)...Tod is much happy! I taped it to the battery brace until show season, where I will relocate it to a different locale.

Like Jersey. Or the moon. Anywhere where it won't look like a black cocoon (it's all mummied up with electrical tape so that it doesn't get drenched).

Andrew, hope your b-day was a good time - I was pretty crappy on Sat, so sorry I missed out. We'll have to get you out another time. As long as you behave.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kev, I have a box of goodies for you. If you want, you can pretend they are Christmas presents..but you will be paying so I guess that doesn't count. Let me know when you can take a look at that plug
Old 12-26-2007, 06:11 PM
SL Member

hey i always behave, and ya i already have plans to have another party in january that way everyone can come.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:49 PM
RS3
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ExpresScion
Kev, I have a box of goodies for you. If you want, you can pretend they are Christmas presents..but you will be paying so I guess that doesn't count. Let me know when you can take a look at that plug
whats your work schedule look like this week? i got off friday.. we can have a shindig this friday.. er something.

Might as well install the goodies too i got da doeee
Old 12-26-2007, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, Friday we should meet up...I'm at work, but I may get out a little early - if not , then traffic's light 'cause people are off and I'll be home by 5:30 at the latest. then it's ANOTHER 4-day weekend! Woo-hoo!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm off til the 2nd! Friday during the day would work, but I have something goin on Friday night. I'm in for a Sunday gathering though. Kev, let me know what time and where you would wanna do the stuff on Fri.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:02 PM
RS3
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ aight sweet i'll have off.. as long as it doesn't rain.. i was just outside adjusting well fixing my lights cuz i pointed them down to far.. and its like ice raining on me.. my back is freeezing!! but as long as it doesn't rain where ever u wanna do it.. i can get to your place but if u wanna come here (no garage - filled with dads junk and cabinets for his woodworking) i'd have to give you directions and we'd be working on a slope .
Old 12-27-2007, 07:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well folks, I just got home from the hospital...it's 3:30 in the morning...

Around 9:00 this evening, me and Trish were heading home from the mall, and a person came barreling out of the Dunkin Donuts at the corner of Edge Hill and Easton (less than a block away from my apt) and T-boned me. The only thing I remember from the impact was the side airbags deploying and the car facing the opposite direction, and the f**ker tried to run. No headlights. He was high (the cops found a crack pipe later on), and I chased him down. I caught up to him a couple times (the car's effed up, and I couldn't do much but keep up - but he didn't touch the new headlights!!!!)...Trish was on the phone with the cops the whole time, and we finally caught up to him and I pulled in front of him and he couldn't go forward. Jumped out of the car, and the ***** f**ka HIT me with his car!!! Anyway, the cops arrived and chased him down (I was rolling in pain 'cause he nailed my knee), and we were both rushed to the hospital. Anyway, I'm okay (kinda banged up, though, and down a quart or two of blood), Trish is okay, but unfortunately, the car's messed up...don't know if it'll be totally out or not, but I have a sinking feeling it will be...so I may be parting it out and unfortunately saying goodbye to the Scion scene...I dunno what's gonna happen, but I'll keep y'all posted.

But Kev, I'll still help you with your car!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yo tod, that's ____ed up... sorry man. You know I'm in the area so if you need anything just holler.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:04 PM
RS3
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow... its time to buy an rs3 i found one thats willing to ship.. manual 18K gangsta! Brand new still at the dealership! Or its time for a Tree Fiddy!! But the worst part is Tod i could see that happening at that intersection. Keep the badge!! if its totalled! But at least you two are okay.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

holy crap mang, i'm really sorry to hear that. if theres anything i can do to help out, let me know.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:02 PM
SL Member

ya that is really f'ed up. glad to hear you two are ok. if the rs2 does have to be parted out it's going to be a sad day, but you can always come and roll with team si =P
Old 12-27-2007, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

So sorry to hear that, Tod. Glad that the two of you are ok though. That really sux.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dam.....sorry to hear that man... i was around that area all night(in front of BK).. I should have gone out with my gun and cap that ____er.......I hope the ____er has some type of insurance
Old 12-27-2007, 02:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am really sorry to hear about your accident TOD!

Is there anything you need or need help with let me know!

I am glad that you are ok!

Just try to get better and if you need a ride or something let me know!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 02:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn Tod, that is horrible. I'm glad you guys are ok, and I hope the car can be fixed. Let me know if you need anything. And I hope that f@*^er gets what he deserves.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry to hear about what happen Tod.....I've only met you once and you were a cool guy to chill with. The weird part is I saw another tc accident on Fitzwaters? or did the street became teawood? and 263 intersection Near that Thunderbird lanes.....it was an RS1
Old 12-27-2007, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Are there still meets at this spot each Sunday?

Quick Reply: *Philadelphia & Tri State Area Scion Meets* Noobs Wanted