Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Cattle Call

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 04:46 PM

Default Cattle Call

Hi there. I'm a photography student attending the Hallmark Institute of Photography in Western Mass and I'm looking for some nicely modded scions to shoot. These are intended to go into a portfolio to show to the big dawgs at tuner mags so I am not messing around. No Nikon D40 w/ a kit lens and the pop-up flash here.

I'm close to the 01301 area but I would be down to drive up to an hour or so to meet up. Finding a decent location is the challenging part for me since I am a Cali native so I'm open to suggestions.

Criteria:
I primarily love the xb1 if esp if it's anything like the blue bBist car but I personally wouldn't mind an xb2 as a real-world DD. tCs are also damn sexy when done right, like white, dropped on some good offset gold 17s or 18s and a factory lip kit haha. But I digress.

Just looking for cleanly modded vehicles suitable for shows. JDM-inspired preferred but cleanly kitted up is also great. Basically, prospective magazine material. Show, Race, Bippu. Bring it on!

This is a TFP/TFCD (w/ watermark that needs to remain on image for whatever use).

Some of my work can be found on my flickr site in my siggy. Check it out!

The biggest thing is NO FLAKERS.

So post up your ride here and hopefully we'll be able to work something out.