Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

CT Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 02:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes! we are deff. getting somewhere lolz now we jsut gotta find people, then of course we can grab a bite to eat...eaveryone gotta eat lolz
Old 08-11-2008, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes i <3 food so i'm downskies. when are u trying to get this together? september?

Edit: WOW blonde moment - the title of this thread says August. Either way - let me know and I'll start asking my CT friends
Old 08-11-2008, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LMFAO! that was great hahahahha we would get along well hahahah maybe the 23 or something...I cant wait I dont know any ppl from CT who are into this kind of stuff...I dont even know any one with a Scion! :'(
Old 08-11-2008, 03:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that's horrible u haven't met any other scions... well we'll get u to steppin even if i have to drive and meet you myself and we arm wrestle or something because we dont have enough people to go go-carting LMAO jk we'll get something togeter. i know the 23rd i have to work 9am-1pm, its my one saturday to work this month
Old 08-11-2008, 03:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LMFAO! arm wrestle hahahaha hey do u like UFC???? n ya every scion i see is like some lil stuck up peron with a bone stock tC drivn reckless...I never see any "enthusiasts" figures u have to work lolz wat about the 24 Sunday...

edit*hey! u know wat I was just thinking, I used to go up to New Britain for training for my job, Webster Bank I went up there for like a week do you know where slater rd is???
Old 08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

down for anything ladies and gents
Old 08-11-2008, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sucks August is out unless we do something this weekend....my other half is goin in for major surgery so I will be out of the cruise and show scene for the rest of the month...hopefully not the rest of the season...as for what shows.....I go to about every CT show there is...or was LOL.....Stu and I back when he was VP and I was Pres....did a really kick ___ show back with NRG and our sponsor at the time....was a really good turnout..Chad and I started to try and get some stuff goin....but with his work and mine ....well its all under the bridge...but yes I still agree as he does that CT needs to reform and get back up there...club affiliated or not......
Old 08-12-2008, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe we can plan something in september so we have time to get the word out?
Old 08-12-2008, 04:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anything sounds good to me I just need to meet some Scion ppl in CT lmfao!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

we still could get a lil group together for this sat or sunday......maybe a photo shoot for CT people only???? That is if Chad is down....we meet up...figure a lil cruise or something...grab lunch...photos here and there....I mean its Tuesday....we have done more in less time before LOL
Old 08-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Well Im down if my car is ever finished and if I ever get to see it again. Otherwise I could take something else from the fleet and just come hang out....
Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sounds good to me ... absolutely gorgous in manchester right now took my car to the salon today so if you feel like stoppen by and sayen hi im here... def gotta set something up Stu go down there and kick the guy in the ***** to get the guys ___ in gear its been to long i can only imagen how you feel
Old 08-12-2008, 08:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

anything definite yet???

all i know is that im the only scion i know

campout was tough for a while ):
Old 08-12-2008, 08:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

better yet stu just shoot it in flat black...rat tod style.....I'm thinking Sunday...meet up around 11 or 12 and cruise, shoot lunch cruise shoot ya know lol...clipper I would have introduced myself but ummmm well I have no idea what you look like and trying to find one particular white tC at the campout...yeah not gonna happen LOLnow lets think of a location in the state.....do we want like Gillettes castle area or Storrs...the coast line?? I'm not gonna do anything down towards New Haven....after the traffic that was witnessed last weekend nope not gonna happen so sorry if there is anyone wanting to go that far down....Chad....or Stu.....we did that cruise last year up in Farmington and went over a damn some place out in now where....was sweet photo area....either of you know where? Stu I figure you might as thats your territory....ok ball is rolling lets take it and go...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

okay guys theres also a show up that way the burling turnpike area if we all wanted to hit that Sunday than do a photo shoot afterwards? or just stop in see if we should stay or go then go take pics... i gotta hit that show prolly for sec if i can, the club im a part of up there wants me to stop in atleast if i can.... or Mohegan sun... or anyone else have any good photo areas in middle of ct post up a pic of the area so we can see what it looks like... we can do something like we did in the past and hit Worcester street pizza and then go out... or i now the ladies over at hooters in Manchester got some coupons for there too ? dunno unless we all wanna hit the brewery what ever its called up in the mall parking lot of buckland hills... or mystic photo shoot again?? dunno if its possible though the way the cars are now... and i already am going to hell for using that guys tomb for the Halloween shoot that we changed to read Scion across the door way lmao ... i will start getting all the photo shoot stuff together and we will go all out... all filters all lenses all extra lights and stuff... it will be fun
Old 08-12-2008, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I also made a post over on ClubxB so we will see what happens...I got an idea but I'll wait and see.....what show is it?
Old 08-12-2008, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dark Image show in Berlin CT will update once i get more info
Old 08-13-2008, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I work all Saturday but on Sunday I get out at 5 so if neone is interested in chilln after that let me know
Old 08-13-2008, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

were u from e bukur...? im up in manchester most of the time
Old 08-13-2008, 01:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im from waterbury hun...just about 30/45 min away from u i think, u said manchester right?

Quick Reply: CT Information Thread