Notices
Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Looking for a good tint shop in Berks, Lehigh or bucks

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 11:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Looking for a good tint shop in Berks, Lehigh or bucks

Anyone know a good shop, im looking to get tint and have my TRD springs put on, I would prefer to stay away from the dealer.

Thanks

Bob
Old 01-29-2006, 04:05 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm trying to find a tint shop too... I did find one, but they never answer their phones and since it's winter tinting might be kinda iffy, so I never went to the place.. You should put ur TRD springs on by yourself, it's not too hard.. There are write ups in the tech forum on how to install them.. I'm getting my hotchkis springs put on in a few weeks so maybe after that I could help ya.. If not, there are plenty of local shops that will more than likely overcharge you.. lol I do know of one shop that is pretty decent and I know some of the people that work there.. I'm not sure if they do tint, but I'll look into it for the both of us lol I'll let you know in a few days
Old 01-30-2006, 02:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks alot man,

TRD springs are a no go! I decided on the Hotchkis springs instead and I found a great shop called mugsy's repair in York.

Its gonna be a bit of a drive but they told me 120 to install the springs and alignment.
which blows away all the prices I have seen so far.

as far as tint goes I have found a few shops in the Allentown area, but none that I trust. I used to tint windows for a shop in philly back in high school , but I dont have all the gear I need to do a good quality job in garage at home. I just need a shop that will guarantee their work and do my back windsheild in one piece, I dont want any of that 3 piece stuff where it is cut and hidden on the defroster...lol

Ill give ya heads up if I find anything good.

and on a side note I decided to join Scikotics, I dont know if you have checked them out, but they seem chill and I was looking to get into some more meets and start to really join the SL and Scion commmunity on a more personal level.

Looking forward to nice weather

Later

Bob