Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

Support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Great Strides is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most successful national fundraising event. This year, I'm walking in the Great Strides walk at the 2011 Mechanicsburg, PA - Memorial Park walk on 05/14/2011. Please help me meet my fundraising goal by sponsoring me. Your generous gift will be used efficiently and effectively, as nearly 90 cents of every dollar of revenue raised is available for investment in vital CF programs to support research, care and education.

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click here to go to make a donation that will be credited to my team. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated! If you prefer, you can also send a donation to my paypal ayavoich@yahoo.com and I will forward the donation to CFF. If sending via paypal, please send as a gift so no fees are taken out.

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a devastating genetic disease that affects tens of thousands of children and young adults in the United States. Research and care supported by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is making a huge difference in extending the quality of life for those with CF. However, we continue to lose precious lives to CF every day. That's why your help is needed now more than ever to ensure that a cure is found sooner - rather than later. To learn more about CF and the CF Foundation, visit www.cff.org.

Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with CF! Thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation and Great Strides!

There have already been several generous ScionLife members who have donated to my walk and it has been greatly appreciated! Every dollar counts so don't be afraid to send as little or as much as you're able to. Let's keep it going so we can continue to raise more money for this great cause!