Regional - Northeast CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

your deal of a lifetime trade for stock parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default your deal of a lifetime trade for stock parts

OK so my car is getting turned in, and it looks like toyota is trying to not give me anything for my trd parts... deal of a lifetime for someone here.

You pay for whatever shop we go to to swap out the parts, but here we go... check this out, you must be local, and you are paying the labor at wherever we go to do this.

Gen1 tc parts swap.

TRD exhaust --- Ill trade my PERFECT trd exhaust for your MINT condition stock exhaust plus $125. Mileage on my exhaust is less than 20k.

TRD 18" rims MINT CONDITION, and my TRD Big brake kit for YOUR stock 17" wheels, and your stock brakes/rotors for the front... get this, $850.... *My tires that your getting cost MORE than that* This includes getting my stoptech rotors, and stainless brake lines - or you can have the brakes for $450 with the swap of your stuff. I can not get rid of the rims, without getting rid of the brakes because your stock 17's will not clear the big brake kit. So its either get rid of the brakes AND rims (with perfect tires) or just the brakes.

TYC tail lights for your stock tails (doesnt matter what year to me) $100 plus YOUR stock tails.

To do this deal, you ARE coming to harrisburg and we will go to either the local toyota dealer, or to innovative motorworks in carlisle PA (i prefer going to IMW).

Your parts must be in pretty decent shape. Only doing this because toyota is taking my car back after a law suit i won, and they are trying to not pay me on my TRD parts. This is your chance to get thousands of dollars of parts, for next to nothing.

If you are interested in doing this, it needs to be done in a pretty quick timeframe, or I am just giving the car back with the trd parts on it.

You will pay all labor costs involve with the swap.

Someone needs to step up and grab these parts within the next 2 weeks....
Old 08-10-2012, 03:12 AM

Post some pics of the parts . . . maybe you'll get some takers!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cthulhu666
Post some pics of the parts . . . maybe you'll get some takers!
If you dont know what the trd brakes, trd 18" rims, and a trd exhaust look like - then your most likely not interested anyways.. lol...

Search on here for pics of my car. I am giving the parts away at a steal, and anyone interested can spend the 2 minutes it takes to search for pics of my car on here.... just search...

I dont think the quality of my parts is in question here, I have been here for almost 7 years on scionlife, and been to plenty of local meets. Someone has a real opportunity to get some amazing parts for their car cheap. Look at my other sale threads for feedback from everyone that has bought all my other parts. Honestly, if someone doesnt ****** these up - I dont really care, its no skin off my back. Id rather give them to an enthusiast for a sweet deal, then give them back to toyota.... My car has 25,000 miles, def not daily driven and is one of many vehicles I own. that stay garaged...

I WISH I could find a deal like this for my other car (civic SI).

To anyone that is interested, PM me. If your not interested, then dont post in this thread please. I am not asking for feedback or comments, if I was - I would of said so. I am asking for people that would want to trade their crappy stock parts, for some way more expensive TRD parts.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

PM me if you'd like it reopened.