Notices
Regional - Northeast: BOS Metro Boston Metropolitan Area

Worcester Mass where you AT

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If you've been reading the monthly thread, then you know that I go almost every time there is a meet. If you want, we can meet up and head out together next meet. I'm supposeed to be meeting up with two other guys here in Dudley, so it should be pretty cool.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by watcher1307
What I should have said was that I want to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be done by then. That and everyone has done performance stuff to their tc's. I don't even have a stinkin intake yet.
Dashon has a TRD Intake for sale cheap! I'll help ya put it on, I did mine with my GF's son. Then you'dd be good to go. You did do an exhaust upgrade didn't ya?
Old 09-13-2006, 03:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Yeah, I got davedave's HKS hi power axleback. I love that thing.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Lil_Deuce_tCoupe
I might go too, and I'm stock as far as engine mods go as well (as of today anyway). AT also, so we might have some pretty evenly matched races (if we tie a load of bricks onto Kent's bumper, since he's got intake, exhaust, and a pulley). I've been reading the MA Monthly thread for ages (and obviously paying attention to who's got what ), but never posted there - I've also been trying to get out to the meets at Clair and whatever to meet up with all of you guys, but it never seems to work out. Maybe this time......
Deuce, don't go getting all skittish cause of the exhaust. It is TRD, all audio, no HP Gain. BTW, Welcome to the family. It's great seeing another older guy on here, esp running an NT, as I am
Old 09-13-2006, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I bet that was the thing that made you the happiest - somebody older than you!
It's funny - I've been following all the local threads for so long I feel like I know all of you already, yet we've never met. I bought the S2K antenna from Carlos (which Cessblood is now looking for), but that was all via PMs. I know davedave is a sleeper (him, not his car lol), Jesse had his picture taken with the NOS girls at Exprescion in Canton, etc, etc. BTW, I only knew about the Exprescion thing because I was there, and had my tongue stepped on a few times when looking at those girls as well - I saw the 'photo shoot' in progress, so had to check out the pics when he posted them. (How many free cases of that NOS stuff did everyone end up with - I think I'm still feeling a caffeine buzz almost a year later!) Later on I realized many of the people at that event were these guys in this group. I travel a lot on business, and it always seems I'm gone when anything good is happening, so never got to meet up before.
Anyway, I'm looking to get a TRD exhaust as well - workin' a deal with Jess (xtc girlie) right now, since she replaced hers with the Megan. She said she had to ask her 'tC friends' how much to sell it for, which again, comes right back to this bunch. So any of you that told her to jack up the price, you're screwing a future friend! (j/k)
Not to sniper my way in over Tom, but how much is Dashon asking for the intake? I've been watching PPC and ebay for an Injen, but if the price is right.......
Old 09-13-2006, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by watcher1307
If you've been reading the monthly thread, then you know that I go almost every time there is a meet. If you want, we can meet up and head out together next meet. I'm supposeed to be meeting up with two other guys here in Dudley, so it should be pretty cool.
Sounds good - I'll PM you to see what's up before any upcoming events, and you can hit me up too.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

You can send Dashon a PM, goes by cessblood, but I'm sure you know that. I wanna say it was about 225, or something like that. Also, I will probably be getting rid of my TRD Exhaust in the next month or so, if funds allow me to get an Evo 2. If that happens, I'll be seling mine for $200.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

As far as Dashon's trd......it's all yours. I'm either gonna get a cheap-o ebay intake, or the really nice injen intake. I'm not sure yet. That's why I haven't done anything. Well......that and the fact that I have no funding.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol, get the TRD if Dashon is selling it for $225. the Injen would prob come out to more with shipping. And the TRD has bypass valve so no worries...
Old 09-13-2006, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by CapeCodBlitzBlue
You can send Dashon a PM, goes by cessblood, but I'm sure you know that. I wanna say it was about 225, or something like that. Also, I will probably be getting rid of my TRD Exhaust in the next month or so, if funds allow me to get an Evo 2. If that happens, I'll be seling mine for $200.
There's a guy in Oxford (near me) that had a brand new EVO2, street cat, and DC Sports header, never put on. He put it on ebay, but had no takers - I emailed him a month or so after the action ended, and he said he would take $450 for all. If you're getting the MMW, obviously you wouldn't want the DC, but hell, I believe $450 is decent for the EVO2, let alone with a header and cat - you could always sell the header to recoupe some $. Last time I contacted him was in July, but he may sill have it, if you're interested.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Yeah, how can I contact him?
Old 09-13-2006, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I'll check to see if he still has it, and let you know.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm planning on changing up my exhaust system real soon and I'm going to get MMW headers.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Lil_Deuce_tCoupe
Originally Posted by CapeCodBlitzBlue
There's a guy in Oxford (near me) that had a brand new EVO2, street cat, and DC Sports header, never put on. He put it on ebay, but had no takers - I emailed him a month or so after the action ended, and he said he would take $450 for all. If you're getting the MMW, obviously you wouldn't want the DC, but hell, I believe $450 is decent for the EVO2, let alone with a header and cat - you could always sell the header to recoupe some $. Last time I contacted him was in July, but he may sill have it, if you're interested.
Can you let me know if he still selling the items
Old 09-19-2006, 11:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

He is - but you'll have to talk to Kent, he's got dibs. I already gave the dude Kent's email and cell#, cause he was interested in the exhaust.