Notices
Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro New York City Metropolitan Area

Anyone in Staten Island area lower their tC?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 08:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Question Anyone in Staten Island area lower their tC?

I am looking to buy a set of TRD springs and struts, was hoping someone in the are has had similar work done to their tC and can let me know where they went...or tell me where not to go! would drive to NJ, PA, Long Island or lower CT for a reliable reasonably priced shop with a good reputation!
Old 03-21-2012, 10:18 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hey man, ive had 3 tCs, all lowered and done myself, if you need a hand let me know. Its seriously like a 4-5 hour install for the front and back, and then youll need an alignment. There are quite a few good shops on LI and in Brooklyn that can do it. The only place I can think of on SI that could do it is RIPP Mods.

Come to the SI meet! First friday of the month @ Dicks Sporting goods on Richmond Ave.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Come out to meet in nj march 31 join scikotics.com we normal get about 50 plus cars from nj/ny i think one of the guys has them for sale. we can def help you and got guys that can do work for you cheap or free and done right we do mod days all the time also we take care of our memebers. Meets maybe 20 mins from you in staten island right off 287 in nj pm me if you need info also sent you pm.

http://www.scikotics.com
http://facebook.com/scikoticsnj
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003477711494 scikotics ny page
Originally Posted by JLFIII
I am looking to buy a set of TRD springs and struts, was hoping someone in the are has had similar work done to their tC and can let me know where they went...or tell me where not to go! would drive to NJ, PA, Long Island or lower CT for a reliable reasonably priced shop with a good reputation!
Old 03-22-2012, 04:21 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The only place I can think of on SI that could do it is RIPP Mods.
[/quote]

I've heard mixed things about them, have you had or know anyone who has had work done by them?
Old 03-22-2012, 02:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

why spend all that money on a easy job def can help you find a person to do it
I've heard mixed things about them, have you had or know anyone who has had work done by them?[/QUOTE]
Old 03-22-2012, 03:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Their you go pushing that Scikotic crap.He didn't post this to try and get recruited.

To JLFIII -
Dude just do want you want and whats convenient for you to do this mod. Personally if you have the money get it done professionally this way you'll have some type of warranty for it. Instead of having random people from a forum who you don't know ____ with your ____. But like I said do whats best for you.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

do you even own a scion any more lol dude now why should he pay for it when our guys can do it for free sorry you dont have club to call your own all you do is _____ man smile some time.
Originally Posted by DaReal
Their you go pushing that Scikotic crap.He didn't post this to try and get recruited.

To JLFIII -
Dude just do want you want and whats convenient for you to do this mod. Personally if you have the money get it done professionally this way you'll have some type of warranty for it. Instead of having random people from a forum who you don't know ____ with your ____. But like I said do whats best for you.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by njforcedlife77
... pm me if you need info also sent you pm.

pm'ed
Old 03-24-2012, 06:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

pm'ed
pm'ed
Old 03-28-2012, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

To JLFIII -
Apparently DA real, does not know actual or experienced what the Scion community was in the past.

Once upon a time Scionlife + Scion owners all got together + helped each regardless of club affiliate or what state you were from. This is why it was special + unique to own a Scion. At one time, Scion owners would wave Hi to each other on the road. That my friend was the good ole days of the Scion community + what we were about. This unfortunately presently has been vanishing. But, today those from the past who still own a Scion are still around + are just trying to keep the Scion scene alive. "What Move's You?''
Kudos for Quiet things + NJforced life for trying to help out
Peace out
aka
"Spiderman"
Old 03-28-2012, 09:16 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I've heard mixed things about them, have you had or know anyone who has had work done by them?
I personally would never have them work on my car based on what i have heard. The key word here is heard. I have never gotten anything done by them nor do I know anyone who has any work done by them. Just stories.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Really JIMxB? WOOOW thats nice, now WAKE UP!!!! cause that was and is in the past. Welcome back to REALITY.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I had a guy out here by me who could've done it for you, but unfortunately he moved to Puerto Rico.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:16 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by thegame7a
I had a guy out here by me who could've done it for you, but unfortunately he moved to Puerto Rico.
lol it's the thought that counts
Old 03-29-2012, 01:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

word so can't wait to see the Tc on sat man at meet def get you hooked up man
Old 03-29-2012, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Really JIMxB? WOOOW thats nice, now WAKE UP!!!! cause that was and is in the past. Welcome back to REALITY.
I said, nothing negative about you. Your comment just illustrates how ignorant you are? I just gave you a brief history of what Scion was about. People here are here to help. But, seems your unfortunately reality here is to abuse It's sad, people like you who scared off the shy Scion owners from blogging or made them leave this site, because of the constant negative feedback.

The original point was, just because Quiet thing + Nj forced life or if I or you or someone offered to help doesn't mean that the're recruiting, but a good hearted Scion person. This my friend is what the Scion community was about. Take care

Good Luck JLFIII

Peace out...
aka
"Spiderman"

Last edited by JIMXB; 03-29-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^quite a heated debate going on here lol
Old 03-30-2012, 05:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

just showing you that there are some real scion guys left in the scene nj/ny sickos are die hard scion peeps man
Old 03-31-2012, 05:03 AM
5 Year Member

I'm actually interested and have been looking around for shops in staten island.
Same as OP looking to lower my tc2, has anyone heard anything about laubs auto body on richmond terrace?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I know a great place right over bridge in Nj if want to pay dude in our club has shop or can get one of our guys to do it never know what could happen check us out if want. We got meet in Nj tomorrow at 7 want info hit me up welcome to come out meets 35 mins at most from you.

Quick Reply: Anyone in Staten Island area lower their tC?