SL Member
Team ScioNRG

lol i used to live on Bay Terrace
in staten island of course
Old 12-23-2006, 02:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i would stay away from Franny lew... as long as i have been driving... up and down franny lew there are always cops pulling people over if they roll in groups of 3 or more b/c it has the rep of people racing on it between jamaica ave and the cross island... and there are usually a bunch of kids hanging in the 711 parking lot across from the waldbaums that try starting ish if you dont have a civic with a 20 foot wing on it.

The fixed some of the roads by the park near shea stadium b/c they are starting to work on the new stadium so flushing meadow is not that bad of an idea... unless you head to the other side of the park by the lake just off of the van wyck... those roads are still crap...

the target parking lot is pretty big... and should be empty enough after the holidays....

the douglaston shopping center with the BK is kool since it has underground parking by the movie theater in case its r*ining or sn*wing (we never say those words on other boards when planning a meet, its like a jinx)

bay terrace is kool too... but they have those rent-a-cops there... dont know if they will harass at all....
Old 12-24-2006, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hum... fenny lew is kind of cop area, let's not rush get more idea and location.

i'll search any other location after this long weekend.

if you see any good spot, post it.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

Does this meet have to really be in queens? Erskine St exit off the belt leads u to that giant parking lot/mall area. dont know the name of the mall there.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yea i was gonna suggest the same place....that lot is huge, well lit & there a outback or boulder creek in the shopping center too
Old 12-24-2006, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

yup
Old 12-24-2006, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i assume this is someone in brooklyn?
Old 12-24-2006, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

yea its in Bk. Right after the airport off the belt pkwy.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:40 AM
10 Year Member
SL Member

im down also, but alot of these areas r good like metioned but if it is gonna be late then the cops r usually on the prowl for ricers, erskine st. and franny lew especially. i am down anyways, just let me know when and where
Old 12-26-2006, 12:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that is a good suggestion on that mall, but problems allways on mall. Police is alway around + patrol car of the mall etc... speacilly on bkly right off belt pkwy.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

well ive been there on several nights on erskine st. police rarely impede any form of a meet as long as your parked up...now if ur closer to the intersection where all the tire marks are/ smoke shows and other rif raf well then i dont know what to tell you... but if ur parked closer to the restaurant (forgot the name) they really wont tell us anything.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Papispico
well ive been there on several nights on erskine st. police rarely impede any form of a meet as long as your parked up...now if ur closer to the intersection where all the tire marks are/ smoke shows and other rif raf well then i dont know what to tell you... but if ur parked closer to the restaurant (forgot the name) they really wont tell us anything.
if we close to the food, i belive it will be hard to get few spot. remember we try to setup as weekend meet.
Old 12-27-2006, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

its really not that bad of a place. its humongous over there. we dont have to park right infront of the restaurant. cops will leave us alone.
Old 12-27-2006, 10:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yea...we just did the same thing last week in SI & the cops didnt bother us at all. as long as you are a patron of one of the shops/restaurants then we are all good.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:46 AM
10 Year Member
SL Member

sounds good to me just name a time and a place and ill try to be there!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 06:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

id be down to come along...like skgiant ^^said, name a time and a place...
Old 01-08-2007, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

let me setup on Douglaston Mall on coming Saturday, let's have some lunch at the burgerking start time 12noon-1pm.

How is that? Since i have been checking on the spots, this place is the best so far as i know. Franny is too busy and cops, the belt pkwy mall has more cops too and condition of road on the blet + BQE is kind double bumpy.

on Douglaston, there is under lower level parking. If raining we can still have the meet.

Douglaston mall which is between LIE 29 & 30, If you get out on exit 29, that is about mile away from exit. On Service road once you get out the exit, few little bumpy on the holes. Once you pass the Springfield blvd it will be OK all the way down.
If you get out from 30, road is ok just normal but you got to turn it around to get to the mall.

Should we go ahead have the first Queens Meet?
Old 01-08-2007, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

ugh another mission to get to another meet. Count me out. thats as far as deer park. that would be good for a Longisland meet.

and lets keep in mind people. this is NYC. if u cant deal w/ the bumps in the road u wouldnt be driving your car every day.

VanWyck to the Belt...and ur at Erskine St @ that big shopping mall. NO bumpy roads. No hassle's.

that would be ideal. i mean damn. franny lou isnt that bad. its not like we would be racing or doing burn outs. when cops see a large group of the exact same car they know we didnt meet up by sheer coincidence.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Papispico
ugh another mission to get to another meet. Count me out. thats as far as deer park. that would be good for a Longisland meet.

and lets keep in mind people. this is NYC. if u cant deal w/ the bumps in the road u wouldnt be driving your car every day.

VanWyck to the Belt...and ur at Erskine St @ that big shopping mall. NO bumpy roads. No hassle's.

that would be ideal. i mean damn. franny lou isnt that bad. its not like we would be racing or doing burn outs. when cops see a large group of the exact same car they know we didnt meet up by sheer coincidence.
that is fine, i just want to stick to the original plan which is queens meet and on weekend. I know people already have meet, but that is what was i bring up in queens and on weekend. As quite few people is hard to reach on weekday late night.

from douglaston to DPA is about another 45minutes away, so little far deep into the east.

anyway keep in post, you may come some time, some day.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:17 AM
10 Year Member
SL Member

well if it is this saturday i will see if i can play hookie from work so it is up in the air ill be watchin

Quick Reply: Meet in NYC Queens?