Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro New York City Metropolitan Area

millenium toyota...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 07:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default millenium toyota...

...has anyone bought from this dealership in hempstead, ny (longisland)...and if so, could you recommend a sales guy whom i should speak to?

i think i found my car :D
Old 05-31-2007, 03:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didn't buy from them, but I did deal with them for about two minutes. I contacted them through the internet and the sales person who called me didn't know anything about the TC Spec model. After I educated her, she claimed that it wasn't being sold the NY area; needless to say, she was wrong. With "Pure Price" it really doesn't matter who you talk to or where you go. I would recommend searching the dealer inventories on-line, and then just go down to the one which has the car you want.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well the car i was looking at is actually an 06 used tc...their used cars come with a 7yr/100k mile warranty.

do you think they still use pure pricing for used cars? thats why i wanted to know if i should deal with a certain person.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by viventi

do you think they still use pure pricing for used cars? thats why i wanted to know if i should deal with a certain person.

I doubt Pure Price applies to used cars, and I would check private party listings before considering a used car from them. (That extended warranty may end up costing a lot more than you think.) Additionally, what does the extended warranty cover (if it's just the drive-train it's not worth much)?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well theyre saying its included in the price. or im assuming thats what they mean by saying it comes with it...its a cert pre owned car. im hoping maybe i can talk the price down a littttttle bit.

to quote the site.."There has only been one owner and the vehicle is now Certified giving it the greatest pre-owned coverage available on the market today. All certified vehicles come with a 7 year 100,000 mile extended warranty"

hows that sound to you?
Old 06-01-2007, 02:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

YES I HAVE BOTH OF MY SCIONS TALK TO SAM TELL HIM STEVE SENT U
Old 06-01-2007, 04:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

DO NOT DEAL WITH MILLENIUM. They have some of the most rude and pushy sales people that I've ever had the displeasure to do business with. They were great when they use to be Hempstead Toyota. The whole Millenium chain just sux. Every one weather it is Honda, Hyundai, or Toyota all they do is shoot a bunch of crap around and lie to you about prices, where the cars are made, and what you can get with the car. On top of that they push other models/deals onto you that you have no interest in and are EXTREMELY aggressive with wanting you to sign a contract. Lee Toyota is another dealer that lies to you and should be avoided. If you want to deal with a good dealerships go to Penn Toyota as I've never had a problem with them, you can also try Smithtown Toyota as they're very good.

For people still lookin to buy Chevys (y would u want to anyway) avoid Hustedt Chevrolet on Jericho Tpke in Floral Park at all costs. Went with my father to get some info on a car and we were kicked out because we weren't buying at that exact moment. Extremely rude and would never do business with them every again.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:17 PM
5 Year Member

I definitely agree with DriverXa, Millenium is really pushy when it comes to sales and their service department is so so. I would also recommend Westbury Toyota they always have a brand new tC in every color on the lot and their service department is really really nice
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

want to buy a 06 rs2 tc turbo? 10k Miles. 5spd

I bought my first tc from them, Only bought it there cause the color we wanted was in stock. they were pushy. I didn't get my 2nd tc from them. Go to Smithtown scion and talk to Vito, great guy, very easy to deal with. Or buy my tc

goodluck