Notices
Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro New York City Metropolitan Area

Scion Meet @ The All New Hudson Scion

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Default Scion Meet @ The All New Hudson Scion

Hey SL members,

My name is Roberto Millar and I am the Scion Sales Manager for Hudson Scion in Jersey City, NJ. You all can call me Rob for short. I just wanted to invite all of you to a meet that I'm having @ Hudson Scion in Jersey City, NJ. The meet will happen on Saturday, March 21st @ 5pm - until. Our address is 599 Route 440 South, Jersey City, NJ 07304. It is a brand new facility and I wanted to become more involved in the Scion Community. There will be plenty of free food and drinks and I wanted to meet everyone so I can become more familiar with everyone. This will be my first meet and it won't be the only one. I have a lot of plans and ideas for events and meets throughout this year and years to come. Just to give you a little bit of my background. I am 23 years old and I am originally from New York City. I have been a member of other forums such as clublexus.com and I am a very huge car enthusiast. I am willing to open up my facility to all of you and I think we can have lots of fun doing this. Please feel free to RSVP through posts or email (You do not have to RSVP to attend). My email address is rmillar@penskeautomotive.com. By the way I'm bringing my Guitar Hero for everyone to play. I hope to see many of you there and the more the better! Thanks.