Regional - Northeast: NYC Metro New York City Metropolitan Area

Who is actually getting an '08 xB?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 02:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Who is actually getting an '08 xB?

I was just wondering who was getting the new xb.

I just put my deposit down on a Hypnotic Teal Mica xB yesterday. i should have it by this time next month. i am the first one out of my dealer. [shout-out to Brad at Sunrise Scion in Oakdale] i have been slacking on going to my club meetings and events, but as soon as i get my new xB, i will start again.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:08 AM

im getting it in silver...im also the first in my dealer(Manfredit Toytoa Scion ---JOHNNY BEEZ) to get it ...dont know the exact date wen its coming in but should be the same time as u get urs in.......

Old 05-10-2007, 05:25 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by marcemarc_xB'08
im getting it in silver...im also the first in my dealer(Manfredit Toytoa Scion ---JOHNNY BEEZ) to get it ...dont know the exact date wen its coming in but should be the same time as u get urs in.......
and when you get it, make sure to make it to the local SI meet so we can all check out the new whip
Old 05-10-2007, 11:37 AM

well i work for the dealership and i will be at the party for the xb ....im actually the one dat installs all the dealer accessories for the scions....

Old 05-10-2007, 09:08 PM

yes I will definitely be there ...the salesman who is throwing the party happens to be my brother in law lol its definitely going to be a fun time hope there is a huge turnout ....ehh its not that expensive compared to the cars I was first looking at to buy....not really into performance im really into the customizing part ....but looking forward to meeting u all there...