Notices
Regional - Pacific Mid CA, NV

Jordan Michelle West

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 12:22 AM

Default Jordan Michelle West

Hello all,

Unfortunately I write in order to spread some very sad news. On Sunday November 21, at around 12:09 am in San Jose, Jordan Michelle West and some other teenagers were driving home from a party they were attending when the driver of the car switched lanes and hit another car which caused the driver to lose control and drive off the embankment striking a tree. Jordan was sitting in the back seat with her seatbelt on, but was unfortunately killed instantly. It turns out, that all the passengers in the car had been drinking including the driver. The reason why I share this message with you is because Jordan Michelle West was one of my cheerleaders that I coached. My name is Cory Brown and I coach at Fame Athletics in San Jose. Jordan was such a happy, joyful sixteen year old girl. She had so much life ahead of her, but sadly a stupid decision led to her losing her life. Since her death, her friends and family as well as her team mates at Fame Athletics have taken it very hard. The hardest part with this loss is that her family does not have enough money to have a proper service for her. There have been two funds account set up in order to raise money for her service, and if there is any money left over, her mother has decided to donate it to the Mothers Against Drunk Driving foundation. There is a funds account at Wells Fargo, as well as a paypal account. I am trying to spread the news because Jordan meant a lot to me. She was my favorite cheerleader and I am very saddened by her death. As a fellow Scion owner, I know how close everyone is, and this would mean a lot to me. If you are interested in Donating, please email me at Skaterboi4230@aol.com for more information. Any amount is much appreciated. Attached is a video that I made to show how much of a happy girl Jordan was. Also, I am trying to see if I can have help to host a charity event in which the money raised would go to Jordan's family. If you have any suggestions please please please email me. Thank you so much for reading this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zD41KFMcBI