Notices
Regional - Pacific Mid CA, NV

What's up Scion Peeps?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 PM

Default What's up Scion Peeps?

Hey guys and gals, how are you? Long time no see. Maybe I should have been here before this, as I used to be in Scikotics back in the day. My name is Matthew, some of you may know me, and I have a 2007 tC with a bunch of mods. I'm not making a comeback, although if it were different circumstances I might be. See, I want to sell my tC, not because I don't love it, not because it's not my first brand new car, and my favorite car EVER, but because since I bought it and modded it all up, I got married and recently was blessed with a child, and now my tC is simply too small for my wife and me plus our baby, and since we need a bigger vehicle, and I already have my motorcycle and my wife's car, it doesn't make sense to keep the smallest one, my tC, which would make three cars and my bike when we get a new one. Family comes first, and although I hate to part with it, it's what is best for our family.

I came to scionlife here, not realizing that I actually already had an account, to list my car on the classifieds, but found out that I need 50 posts first, so I guess I'll try and make that happen. It probably won't be too hard, as on the scikotics forum I had over 14,000, LOL. Yeah I was into it. Anyway, just wanted you all to know what's up. When I am able to I'll post the details of my tC up in classifieds here, but if anyone wants to know before then just send me a PM. Thanks for reading, and have a blessed day!