Notices
Regional - Pacific Northwest
ID, OR, WA

** Halloween Photo-shoot Contest **

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 06:14 PM
5 Year Member

Default ** Halloween Photo-shoot Contest **

PEOPLE - we're going to have ourselves a PNW Halloween photo shoot contest!! That's right. Basically it's a 'who can post the best Halloween theme'd picture of their ride' contest. Here are a few rules:
  • Photo must include your car (duh)
  • Photo must be RECENT (meaning, taken after September 30th 2012). NO pictures from years past - it must be current!
  • Photo CANNOT have images photoshopped on to it - the picture must be natural with no fake additions.
  • Photo colors CAN be altered as some phone apps have this option, but no copying/pasting your car on to a fake background.
  • Extra kudos/bonut points if you are dressed up and in the picture. GET CREATIVE!
  • Your picture will be posted up on THIS thread
Pictures must be at LEAST 1024x768 in size (because I might want to use them as wallpaper for my PC ;) and must be submitted by October 26th. The person with the best picture (as put to a vote by me) will receive a bag of Scion swag along with the infamous 8x10 'Buddy-pose' picture you've seen floating around once in a while (signed with a personal message JUST for you ;)

SO - google some places, find yourself a good spooky-like spot and take an unforgetable Halloween pic of your ride! Dress up your car - dress up yourself - get creative! Any questions please let me know!
Old 09-30-2012, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Buddy Love, is this only for this site, or are you going it on Facebook or anywhere else? Cool idea btw?
Old 09-30-2012, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member

I've only posted it on this site. I did post it in the Oregon section of Scikotics - but - that ____in thread is dead and I expect z-e-r-o participation at all. Just trying to wake things up there, but.....we'll see.

But for now it would be just on this site. If others venture in to this thread from other locations then that's cool - they can participate.

If you want to throw in a prize to the current 'loot' that'd be coolio ;)

If you want to post the link to this thread elsewhere feel free - the more entrants the merrier!!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:38 PM
5 Year Member

**BUMP**

Don't forget!! THis can be fun!! Let's get some pics posted up this week / weekend!!!